Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hubert
Have you ever met someone that everyone thinks he is such a nice person anyone would like him , but when he opens his stupid mouth you want to punch his face in.. I have met someone like that,, everyone thinks we should be good friends, but I can't stand him and avoid him when I can...I have changed many things that I normally do at certain times of the day to keep from punching him,, what is wrong with me??

probably reminds you of yourself

GB1

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Not in person, but Bill Maher has that effect on me whenever he opens his pie-hole on tv.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Have you ever met someone that everyone thinks he is such a nice person anyone would like him , but when he opens his stupid mouth you want to punch his face in.. I have met someone like that,, everyone thinks we should be good friends, but I can't stand him and avoid him when I can...I have changed many things that I normally do at certain times of the day to keep from punching him,, what is wrong with me??

You sound perfectly normal to me.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Kinda like this?

https://leakreality.com/video/7025/two-men-discuss-their-views-on-racism

This comment made me laugh.

An den a big white elbow come outa nowhere and de lights went out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Not in person, but Bill Maher has that effect on me whenever he opens his pie-hole on tv.

Lol. Me too.

Actually, I can't stand to look at him.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Lol. Me too.

Actually, I can't stand to look at him.

Yep, Bill Maher and Trevor Noah. Can't stand to listen to or look at either.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Every Fu ckin day.

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Give it time and he’ll end up getting an invitation to HuntnShoots house of ass kick.

😎

Heh!

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I know that guy...........

I'll slap him fo ya !!!

In God We Trust
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't underestimate old dudes.

We had a little old guy that used to creep around the streets near our house. He used to come into the barber shop I went to-- even if he didn't get a haircut.

One day a group of street hoods tried to hassle him. He didn't do anything at first, but finally somebody got the fuse lit. That little old guy poked his assailant in the neck with his finger tips. When the kid brought his hands up to his throat, the guy brought his knee up to meet the guy's nose and then stomped the stuffing out of him while he writhed on the sidewalk. The other hoodlums fled.

"I too old to dick with 'em." said the guy. It turned out he'd been assigned to coast watchers in WWII and had to work over Japanese on a few occasions.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (260Remguy, 358wsm, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 257wthbylover, 16 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 889 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,679
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.