Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
People like the initial officer should be planting shrubs and sprinklers, not law enforcement.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah.....uhh....where is your water?

Hahaha!

Right.......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
Now your a bad guy for not wearing a useless mask?

I finally learned what the new term Virtue Signal means.
There are lots of the public that learn how to be "virtuous" from their favorite cartoons like Captain Planet. A ted turner production. Then they learn from their CNN heros. They've ignored God's Word all of their life. They are told by Chris Homo the weaker brother aka Fredo that mask wearing is a virtue. You can feel good about yourself by wearing one. Everyone else sees how moral you are, even heroic!
The bad guys, well, they are resisters and want everyone to die because of their selfishness.

My neighbor is one of the best that I have, but she listens to TV.
I just got a text from another neighbor who wants me to know that there's a man somewhere who got covid because he doesn't wear a muzzle mask.

I explain why, smile and "Have a nice day!"
Crazy world isn't it?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/17/20.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Charlie-NY
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Why the hell was the customer wearing a body cam?? Do people really do that?

Any why didn't he merely comply by walking outside? Why didn't he advise that he was recording everything? Looks like a set-up to. The cop was right on this one.

Actually a city ordnance is no reason to threaten someone with a Taser. I see you are from New York so watch the video and see he went outside in a matter of seconds. New York sucks and most New Yorkers are Morons. DeBlasio is solid evidence of this. Why should he advise he was recording? You are a meathead.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
Now your a bad guy for not wearing a useless mask?

Trip to Krogers. Neighbor lady.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
People like the initial officer should be planting shrubs and sprinklers, not law enforcement.

Well Steelhead I agree with you.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Oakster
I didnt take the time to watch the entire thing, but it was obvious early on that a back up officer would be good to have as an assitant and or a witness to a smart ass person who has trouble complying with commands. Also, did I read that the bad guy was legally carrying a firearm? I would be very careful around a suspect with gun who was also a smart ass and had difficulty complying etc. Most with a gun would listen to instructions and be cooperative. I am sure the officer sniffed this out as a set up very early on.

If you would take notice it was just seconds before the cop pulled the taser on him. In Texas we still try to feel like we live in a free country. Did you move to Wyoming from California?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I saw a cop the other day in a store unmasked. People waiting in line both in front and behind him had no mask on WTF. Lol

Bonus mask sighting :

Dude riding shotgun in a CONVERTIBLE had a mask over his mouth only

I was in Weatherford yesterday and wearing a mask there must be optional for sure. I went into a store forgetting mine and started back to get it but the counter guy said it was ok and I bought a bottle of water then some gas.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If he was at a BLM rally, no mask-no problem

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rickt300

Well Steelhead I agree with you.

Wrong address

Try skankhunt, happy camper, remmodel8, etc

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
This is one of those cops that got bullied when he was a fat kid and grew up to be a fat cop so he could be a bully. If this really happened he should lose his job over this idiocy. Nobody cares if you wear a mask or not where I buy gas. Waco must be turning into mini-Austin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by victoro
This is one of those cops that got bullied when he was a fat kid and grew up to be a fat cop so he could be a bully. If this really happened he should lose his job over this idiocy. Nobody cares if you wear a mask or not where I buy gas. Waco must be turning into mini-Austin.

Agreed.
Fat boys like this used to get their fat butts kicked regularly. Then they grow up and find a job that will support their weird psycho fettish.

See Cartman vid. It's so funny because everyone saw this growing up. Then they get worshipped by silly skanks and get free pop at Sheetz. It goes to their heads.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The camera water guy could have saved himself some grief by taking a sensitivity class on how to deal inclusive groups like LGBTGHIV, BLM, but the highly offended LEO pulled a weapon that could have killed this man. His rules of engagement of these pathetic subjects going around with a weapon like his....how dare someone else have a camera like his and go about armed. Doesn't he know that only the elite club gets those in Texas?
Tazers are LESS lethal, not non lethal. Plus, as much as Cartman wanted to torture the disrespectful man, not even the british royal army did this to his magesty's subjects.
What is this constitution day?
Oh yeah, it's that document....what did G W Bush call it? Did officer Cartman swear an oath to wipe his fat butt with it?
It seems that there's more division on that issue amongst conservative Republicans than there is amongst Antifa/BLM.

Here's Waco, Rules of Engagement
Their religion was messed up big time, but did that justify the murders against innocent men, women and children.....?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/17/20.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Their religion was messed up big time, but did that justify the murders against innocent men, women and children.....?

Janet Reno and Lon Horiuchi and Robert Mueller had no problems with what happened there.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Janet Reno and Lon Horiuchi and Robert Mueller had no problems with what happened there.

You're right.
All psychopathic mass murderers.
Didn't they all have positions in some legal department roles? Justice or some such jobs?
I'm guessing that John Wayne Gay zee, Jeff Dalmer, and the other psychos wish they could have done that in broad daylight with the praises of the masses rooting for their success.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Cop should have faceplanted the prique and then knelt on his neck for around 9 minutes.

#dumlivesmattertoo

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Lon H. was an FBI HRT shooter there, too. He's in hiding to this day because so many people will take a shot at him the moment he's spotted.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

also AG Barr defended horroruchi for free .no charge

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why didn't his own people is what I wonder.
Did they agree with him shooting them and the weavers in cold blood?
This is the disturbing thing. In some professions, if a coworker or employee commits mass murder, you would assume they'd get fired.....at least.
Even here there's trolls that recommend murder of some texas dude minding his own business.
I'd never let the Horiuchis near mine. I train GOOD guys to defend against filthy murderers.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Why didn't his own people is what I wonder.
Did they agree with him shooting them and the weavers in cold blood?
This is the disturbing thing. In some professions, if a coworker or employee commits mass murder, you would assume they'd get fired.....at least.
Even here there's trolls that recommend murder of some texas dude minding his own business.
I'd never let the Horiuchis near mine. I train GOOD guys to defend against filthy murderers.

What does that training consist of, and where does a good guy sign up?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

389 members (007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,997 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.