Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So you covered Asians: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-americans-prefer-joe-biden#Post15227738

And now retiree's, shall we start a poll on what ethnicity/age group/race your next thread will be about?

FJB & FJT
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Another semi-retiree. I will be voting for Trump as many times as I can.

In contrast to how many times you are legally allowed.

So be it. Fraud for Trump will be impressive, but also unnecessary because the real fraud will happen behind the closed doors and in the back rooms.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Trump screwed up when he said there was nothing to worry about and the China virus was no big deal. Most old people sit and watch TV and the liberals scared them with the doom and gloom BS that never happened. I was a little worried about the retirees and them not showing up to vote. I owe a thank you to BLM for the riots and looting, my whole Geritol crew is fired up to vote for Trump again. Thanks again blm and let's all go vote Trump back in.

Life is good live it while you can.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

So be it. Fraud for Trump will be impressive, but also unnecessary because the real fraud will happen behind the closed doors and in the back rooms.

You really have no clue how bad you and your blm/antifa in-breds have pissed off Americans.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Maybe its do to the whole getting rid of the payroll tax thing and social security drying up in 2 years. I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't mind seeing at least a small portion of the hundreds of thousands of dollars I have contributed to the system.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Maybe its do to the whole getting rid of the payroll tax thing and social security drying up in 2 years. I don't know about the rest of you but I wouldn't mind seeing at least a small portion of the hundreds of thousands of dollars I have contributed to the system.

Ask the millions of illegal aliens taking your money. Biden's open borders free healthcare for the world Econ plan will solve this. lmao

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Wow! You’re really not very smart. Read Ribkas post slowly so your inept brain can understand it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

Ask the millions of illegal aliens taking your money. Biden's open borders free healthcare for the world Econ plan will solve this. lmao

Won't matter as folk like Jim-n-Tenn will be pushed over cliff in their wheelchair by those meanie Republicans anyhow.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Retired. Voting for The Donald. I like it when my IRA continues to earn money and gain value. It didn't do much of that with BHO in the White House.

Like everyone else I paid into social security as well never expecting to receive one dime of it back since the democrats have spent it already. I always considered it another tax lost to God only knows where social program. If I get back exactly what I paid into it I consider that a win/win for me. Otherwise, I don't expect to see a dime because some illegal wanted free health care or some welfare momma needs a new bag of diapers for child number 4.

LBJ sent America falling to the bottom with his war on poverty and the Great Society. Now, how do we get those wasted dollars back ??

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 09/18/20.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ginther
No great surprise but retiree's across the US have grown sick of Trumps infantile tweeting, compulsive lying and Piss Poor Pandemic response.

The GOP have stood silent behind Trump whilst he belittled and treated everyone with contempt, atleast our respected elders have seen thru his bulsheit and we can bury his fuqing sorry Commie Ass once and for all !!

https://www.vox.com/21419972/older-voters-joe-biden-polls-trump-2020

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
You can’t help yourself, keep pissing into the wind dude!

Nothing! But I think he likes his pussy on a stick! Stick pussy!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Moderator -- Please delete this entire thread.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ginther
No great surprise but retiree's across the US have grown sick of Trumps infantile tweeting, compulsive lying and Piss Poor Pandemic response.

The GOP have stood silent behind Trump whilst he belittled and treated everyone with contempt, atleast our respected elders have seen thru his bulsheit and we can bury his fuqing sorry Commie Ass once and for all !!

https://www.vox.com/21419972/older-voters-joe-biden-polls-trump-2020

I watched the whole thing and all I saw was a little feller that seemed upset about something 😁

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
It's amazing how these A S S holes come out of the woodwork every four years like cockroaches and then when they lose they all go scurrying back where they came from.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ken_L
It's amazing how these A S S holes come out of the woodwork every four years like cockroaches and then when they lose they all go scurrying back where they came from.

Like cockroaches and rats.

Last edited by Springcove; 09/18/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Well, well, well. You finally got one right.
Fraud behind closed doors?
Yep. Just ask Bernie how the back door fraud that is the DNC has worked for him.....both times.

Last edited by MickeyD; 09/18/20.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's some words of wisdom for the libs among us, tcourtesy of Victor Davis Hanson, try to learn something:

In 2017, the liberal Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy at Harvard University found that 93 percent of CNN's coverage of the Trump administration was negative. The center found similarly negative Trump coverage at other major news outlets.
The election year 2020 has only accelerated that asymmetrical bias -- to the point that major newspapers and network and cable news organizations are now fused with the Joe Biden campaign.

Sometimes stories are covered only in terms of political agendas. Take COVID-19.
The media assure us that the Trump administration's handling of the pandemic has been a disaster. But their conclusions are not supported by any evidence.

Democrats Andrew Cuomo of New York and Gavin Newsom of California and Republicans Greg Abbott of Texas and Ron DeSantis of Florida effusively praised the administration's cooperation with their own frontline efforts.

However, the real warping of the news is not just a matter of slanting coverage, but deliberately not covering the news at all.
In the last two weeks, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has achieved the most stunning breakthroughs in Middle Eastern diplomacy in over half a century.
Countries once hostile to Israel, such as the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, now formally recognize it. Other Arab nations may follow. Ancient existential enemies Kosovo and Serbia also agreed to normalize their relationship with Israel by signing economic agreements.

Yet none of these historic events have drawn much media attention. All of them would have been canonized were they achievements of the Obama administration.
In 2017, the media suggested that Trump's plans to get out of the Iran nuclear deal and the Paris climate accord, to confront Chinese mercantilism, to forge new alliances between Israel and moderate Arab regimes, to isolate an ascendant Iran, to close the southern border to illegal immigration, to jawbone NATO alliance members into honoring their defense expenditure commitments, and to destroy ISIS and weaken Hezbollah were all impossible, counterproductive or sheer madness.

And now?

An embargoed and bankrupt Iran is teetering on the brink. Its international terrorist appendages, including Hezbollah, are broke.
China is increasingly being ostracized by much of the world.
The U.S. has cut its carbon emissions, often at a rate superior to those nations still adhering to the Paris climate accord targets.
Cross-border illegal immigration has been reduced, according to many metrics.
ISIS was bombed into near dissolution. Moderate regimes in the Middle East are ascendant; radical cliques like Hamas and al-Qaeda are not.
More NATO members are meeting their commitments. The alliance's aggregate defense investments are way up.
Is any of that considered news? Not really.
Instead, every three or four days the public is fed a series of fantasy "bombshells" much like the daily hysterias of the Robert Mueller investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump team and Russia -- a two-year, media-hyped dud.
In recent weeks the media warned us that Trump was dismantling the Post Office to disrupt mail-in balloting.
Trump, we are told, has decided never to concede his sure loss in November and might have to be forcibly removed, perhaps by the military.
We read that Trump defiled the memory of fallen American soldiers in cemeteries abroad. We are lectured that Trump supposedly never took COVID-19 seriously.

Last edited by TimZ; 09/18/20.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Why would I ask millions of illegals about Trump cutting the payroll tax and bankrupting the social security system? Thats a pretty stupid whataboutism right there.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

Wow! You’re really not very smart. Read Ribkas post slowly so your inept brain can understand it.

You are pretty stupid for reading his post and getting anything out of it.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 160user, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,395
Posts18,469,994
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.