Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by postoak
I'd like to see Ann Coulter nominated. Heads would explode!

[bleep] her and horse she rode in on! Wouldn't wizz on her if she were burnin'....

Traitor of the highest order.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Is she on Trump's list?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd

[bleep] her and horse she rode in on! Wouldn't wizz on her if she were burnin'....

Exactly

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We're gonna find out what Mitch's true colors are & what he's made of now.................he's on record with saying he would more ahead, but this really is short timing.

This is not a Trump show now, it's purely the Mitch rodeo.

MM

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
What else is new them folks are always loosing it.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning".

A good choice regardless of the state of the country. Sometimes, mental illnesses resolve themselves.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
What is the downside to ramming through a new Justice before the new Senate is sworn in? The Dems impeached Trump, let lose mobs to destroy the country, vilified the GOP and about half of the population and promised to do something just like packing the court if they got power. Trump and Mitch must do everything possible to get a conservative into RBG's seat before the end of the year (they have until the new Senate is sworn in next year as far as I can tell). We already have riots and lawlessness in Congress. Now, we can get something in exchange for what they've put the country through.

I wish you were on the President'd advisor council right now. That's just what i'd tell him. Maybe I'd word it differently so that a New Yorker would understand.

"Phouc me?" (with impeachment, Russia, etc. "No, phouc YOU!" (have an ultra-coservative judge)

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by broomd

That's exactly what the libs are sayin, right bout now.

Because she didn't retire when O'Buckwheat was in office.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
According to posts I read over there, Trump will shortly nominate a replacement, McConnell says the replacement will receive a vote, and Collins and Murkowski have said they would not support any nominee this close to the possible transition, either before or after the election.

If Collins votes no she will lose the base and the election. I know I’d leave her traitor arse vote blank when I went to vote if I were in her state. She’s in a tight race and just a few of the conservative base feels the same as me she’s toast.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
What is the downside to ramming through a new Justice before the new Senate is sworn in? The Dems impeached Trump, let lose mobs to destroy the country, vilified the GOP and about half of the population and promised to do something just like packing the court if they got power. Trump and Mitch must do everything possible to get a conservative into RBG's seat before the end of the year (they have until the new Senate is sworn in next year as far as I can tell). We already have riots and lawlessness in Congress. Now, we can get something in exchange for what they've put the country through.

The seditionists have already declared open warfare on the rest of us.... I think Remsen is spot on with this view.....

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

The seditionists have already declared open warfare on the rest of us.... I think Remsen is spot on with this view.....

Yessir.

Let the scchitt hit the wall.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
pundits have already said they are 'afraid' moving to fill the seat will increase unrest...that is not a legitimate reason not to IMO

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sse
pundits have already said they are 'afraid' moving to fill the seat will increase unrest...that is not a legitimate reason not to IMO

Same ol blue cities?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If the shoe was on the other foot,what would they do?
Exactly,,,,,
Carry on Mitch.

Last edited by rong; 09/18/20.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by sse

Good let it "increase". More unrest before the election will give fence sitting Americans more of a glipse of what this nation will devolve to under Dem Commie control! And if this would be the spark that lights the real sheit off, the ensuing firestorm will likely cause the demise of a large number of Dem voting radicals!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
According to posts I read over there, Trump will shortly nominate a replacement, McConnell says the replacement will receive a vote, and Collins and Murkowski have said they would not support any nominee this close to the possible transition, either before or after the election.

If Collins votes no she will lose the base and the election. I know I’d leave her traitor arse vote blank when I went to vote if I were in her state. She’s in a tight race and just a few of the conservative base feels the same as me she’s toast.

Yep exactly.

-Matt

"The proof of the whisky is in the drinking, the proof of the rifle is in the shooting."
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
One thread title said "I'm think I may be holding off on transitioning".

A good choice regardless of the state of the country. Sometimes, mental illnesses resolve themselves.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image post

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Mitch calls a recess. Trump has a recess appointment. Recess appointment is Senate confirmed.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Meh... 53 to 47

Can loose a couple Rino votes. And still have Pence on deck should a tie need to be broken.

He will be needed. You can add Mitt to the list of Rinos.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (450yukon, 260Remguy, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 2ndwind, 14 invisible), 1,705 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,379
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.