Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Damn right

Special place in the darkness for all her pro choice decisions.

No doubt!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I had a very goofy dream last night. It reinforced the old," If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all."

I don't want to speak ill of the dead. I don't want to wish any ill on anyone.

We should get a conservative judge now, the Good Lord willing.

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

In a very strange and bizarre sense we actually owe RBG a debt of gratitude. If you recall, there was serious talk of her resigning during Obongo’s last term so that the Kenyan could appoint a young, fresh Communist Judge who would be on the Court for the next 20 or 30 years. She refused to go along with the plan. At least now we have a shot ....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ftbt
I had a very goofy dream last night. It reinforced the old," If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all."

In a very strange and bizarre sense we actually owe RBG a debt of gratitude. If you recall, there was serious talk of her resigning during Obongo’s last term so that the Kenyan could appoint a young, fresh Communist Judge who would be on the Court for the next 20 or 30 years. She refused to go along with the plan. At least now we have a shot ....

Vote like your life depends on it. It does. There will be no SCOTUS justice confirmed until after January. Biden or Harris will appoint Obama. Book it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
The Left is pissed at Ruth.

F*** You Ruth Bader Ginsburg – F*** You for Not Retiring Under Obama!” – Leftists React to RBG’s Death

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...etiring-obama-leftists-react-rbgs-death/

This is only a theory of mine. I've thought for the past 4 years that she made a huge strategic mistake. If she was smart about it, she should have retired while Obama was in office, say 2015 or before. But she didn't and then Scalia died so she had to hang in there. She probably figured that it wasn't a problem because she felt, like most of the Dems, that Hillary would win. If Hillary had won, I'm sure that she would have retired in 2017 as soon as they replaced Scalia. But Hillary didn't win, so she was screwed and she's been hanging in there in hopes that Trump will lose in November. She didn't make it long enough.

I read someplace years ago, that she refused to retire under Obama because she hated him so, maybe it was a racist thing as we all know Liberals are the king of racism.

She wanted to have Hillary replace her so history would be made, she took a gamble and her and the dems lost.

I also read that she waited for the Hillary presidency so she could nominate Obama to her seat.

Go figure.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

LMFAOROTFF!!! Good one Ghost!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see they're burying her at Arlington, so she can torture all the war heroes there for eternity.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I see they're burying her at Arlington, so she can torture all the war heroes there for eternity.

That’s just Bullschitt 😡 And a dishonor to our brave Soldiers buried there.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

F*** You Ruth Bader Ginsburg – F*** You for Not Retiring Under Obama!” – Leftists React to RBG’s Death

LOL they're so obsessed with power and control, they hatefully eat their own heroes.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

This is only a theory of mine. I've thought for the past 4 years that she made a huge strategic mistake. If she was smart about it, she should have retired while Obama was in office, say 2015 or before. But she didn't and then Scalia died so she had to hang in there. She probably figured that it wasn't a problem because she felt, like most of the Dems, that Hillary would win. If Hillary had won, I'm sure that she would have retired in 2017 as soon as they replaced Scalia. But Hillary didn't win, so she was screwed and she's been hanging in there in hopes that Trump will lose in November. She didn't make it long enough.

You are right. She had health problems under Obama, hell, she was 83 when Obama left office. She didn't retire because she was sure Hillary would win. She would have waited until 3 months after Hillary took office, and then they would have had an all-female party, where The First Woman President gets to appoint yet another female Supreme Court Justice. I will bet you that she already had that arranged with Hillary.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I also read that she waited for the Hillary presidency so she could nominate Obama to her seat.

Go figure.

Good God. Can you imagine the damage?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Hastings

Vote like your life depends on it. It does. There will be no SCOTUS justice confirmed until after January. Biden or Harris will appoint Obama. Book it.

Bullschidt

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hiden Biden ain’t gonna be President. Ever.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Something about the best laid plans of rats and men?

Who is the sage, and who is evil.

Evil people fall into their own traps; good people run the other way, glad to escape. 7 The good-hearted understand what it's like to be poor; the hardhearted haven't the faintest idea. 8 A gang of cynics can upset a whole city; a group of sages can calm everyone down. 9 A sage trying to work things out with a fool gets only scorn and sarcasm for his trouble.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden has promised to appoint a Black Woman, none other. Sheila Jackson Lee? Mrs. Obongo? Who else?

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork
Biden has promised to appoint a Black Woman, none other. Sheila Jackson Lee? Mrs. Obongo? Who else?

Or Maxine Waters. 🤮

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Damn right

No doubt!

Hopefully she remembered her tanning lotion laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 57springer
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Damn right

No doubt!

Hopefully she remembered her tanning lotion laugh laugh laugh

She has a table in the Lava Lounge near John McCain and his entourage....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Her Dying Wish.

“Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: ‘My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.'”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/ruth-bader-ginsburg-reportedly-made-pompous-dying-wish/

This will carry a lot of weight with the RINOs in the Senate.

If this is true then it just PROVES that she was a partisan hack............. requesting that Trump be denied his Constitutional right to replace her and the Senates Constitutional right to provide advice and consent.....

Last edited by Muffin; 09/19/20.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 22 of 23 1 2 20 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,323 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.