Print Thread
Hop To
C
Cretch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
l went to the local gas station/convenience store this morning to get a coffee and as I walked up, I noticed these 2 officers watching a woman smoking while pumping her gas. I saw her and thought, is this lady stupid, crazy, or both, especially with the police standing RIGHT there. Anyway, I minded my own business and went in for my drink. As I was paying I heard someone screaming! Man, I’m talking violent death screams! I looked up and saw the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm, running around going nuts! When I got my drink and walked out the door the officers had the woman on the ground putting the fire out! Then they put handcuffs on her and threw her in the patrol car. I was thinking, arrested? Shouldn’t she be in an ambulance, not a patrol car? Being the nosy person I am, I asked the officer what they were arresting her for. The guy looked at me, dead serious, and said, "WAVING A FIRE ARM IN PUBLIC!"

3825 24336
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Groan......... Had me going for a few seconds, though. Thinking this was gonna be a serious thread.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cretch,

Thanks, man. That was good. I thought you were going to show us a video of that. I saw one the other day. The lady burned down the gas station.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ringman
Cretch,

Thanks, man. That was good. I thought you were going to show us a video of that. I saw one the other day. The lady burned down the gas station.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
4 or 5 years ago we were in Hatteras fishing for a week in late october. Buddy and me pulled into Frisco rod and gun, and noticed this old dude leaning over something smoking with an oxygen tank with lines running up to his nose. We started laughing then my buddy pointed out what he was leaning over..... it was one of those steel mesh cabinets that holds the replacement propane tanks! I shoulda got a pic of it, but we were laughing so hard he was glaring at us....

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Was a song by Brownsville Station, wasn't it?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Cretch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Ringman
Cretch,

grin I admit I stole it. A buddy sent it to me in an e-mail. Thought I'd pass it on.

3825 24336
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A buddies father-in-law was on oxygen and smoked.
Mostly bedfast he always did one, or the other.

Of course, he eventually screwed up and lit up with the O2 going.
He shot fire up his nostrils, burnt them black.
Pretty sure that hurt, the pics made me cringe.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
A buddies father-in-law was on oxygen and smoked.
Mostly bedfast he always did one, or the other.

Of course, he eventually screwed up and lit up with the O2 going.
He shot fire up his nostrils, burnt them black.
Pretty sure that hurt, the pics made me cringe.

Stupid should hurt.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
My friend always said that smoking while filling up will calm your nerves during the explosion.

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Knee slapper. I'm normally one to mind my own but was filling up my wife's SUV one day when some jackass pulls up, gets out smoking and starts to fill up his car in the pump next to me. I wanted to beat the dumbass out of him but asked as politely as I could muster if he minded not smoking while pumping fuel. Thankfully he put it out without incident. You want to blow yourself up go right ahead but when I'm next to you with my wife and kids is quite another. Some people are walking Darwin award candidates just waiting to collect.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 32 invisible), 1,871 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,770
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.