Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
You need to be calling or otherwise harassing your Republican senators to help put a constitutionalist Justice on the Supreme court. Yes even Romney.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
AK 1 202 224 6665 for lisa
Or 1 202 224 3121 through the switchboard

current as of last year

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Murky Lisa sold her soul long ago.

Yup.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AKduck
Murky Lisa sold her soul long ago.

Yep, no bringing her back.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Alaskans emailed and called her sorry ass. It took weeks for her to reply to my email encouraging her to vote for kavanaugh which she didn’t. Impeachment trial same thing and again nothing from her. Murkowski does not care.. the word on the street she’s going to retire..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Murkowski:

“I would not vote to confirm a Supreme Court nominee. We are 50 some days away from an election,” she said.

Murkowski said her reasoning is based on the same reasoning that held up the confirmation of former President Barack Obama’s final nominee to the Supreme Court.

She also noted that months prior to the 2016 presidential election, while Obama was still president, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Americans needed to pick the next president before the Senate confirmed a new justice to the Supreme Court.

She is too damn dumb to understand the difference between a reelection and a lame duck. The last time a SCOTUS justice had to be replaced in a normal election year was when FDR was in office and they did not hold it up. THAT IS THE PRECEDENT! You folks in AK need to hound the hell out of her.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Collins Issued a statement saying that the new choice should not happen until after inauguration day.

She's playing both sides of the fence in her mind,
but she's going to lose her election due to her RINO bona fides.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-nov-3-should-fill-supreme-court-vacancy

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), a key centrist vote in the Senate, said Saturday that the upper chamber should not vote to confirm late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s successor before the election and that the nominee should be chosen by whoever wins on Nov. 3.

“Given the proximity of the presidential election ... I do not believe that the Senate should vote on the nominee prior to the election,” Collins said in a statement. “In fairness to the American people, who will either be re-electing the President or selecting a new one, the decision on a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court should be made by the President who is elected on November 3rd.”

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Romney is a lost cause, also. We elected him because the alternative would have been to swing the Senate to the Dems - and even Romney is a better outcome than that.

But I can almost guarantee that he'll be a one-termer. He'll be Primaried out. For sure.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Collins Issued a statement saying that the new choice should not happen until after inauguration day.

She's playing both sides of the fence in her mind,
but she's going to lose her election due to her RINO bona fides.

When a woman straddles a fence she usually splits the difference between two rails.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Collins is still better that that out of state piece O $h!t Soros and the libtard dems are putting up against her.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I called Lisa's office and said I don't care if you hate Trump, unless you hate America it's time you do something good and support the constitution by putting another Justice on the court.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Romney is a lost cause, also. We elected him because the alternative would have been to swing the Senate to the Dems - and even Romney is a better outcome than that.

But I can almost guarantee that he'll be a one-termer. He'll be Primaried out. For sure.

We primaried Liiisa once. She had promised to support whomever won the primary - certain it would be her own self. MERCOWSKY LIED.

She ran a write-in campaign and the village people put her in. The court said her name did not have to pass a spelling test. As I wrote it above, was a legal vote. I think an “M” would have sufficed.

Liiisa is worse than just a RINO. She is a traitor who won’t/can’t change her stripes.

She is the honey badger senator - she don’t give a $hit about conservatives.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by RockyRaab

We primaried Liiisa once. She had promised to support whomever won the primary - certain it would be her own self. MERCOWSKY LIED.

She ran a write-in campaign and the village people put her in. The court said her name did not have to pass a spelling test. As I wrote it above, was a legal vote. I think an “M” would have sufficed.

Liiisa is worse than just a RINO. She is a traitor who won’t/can’t change her stripes.

She is the honey badger senator - she don’t give a $hit about conservatives.

Word on the street Mike Dunleavy has his eyes on that seat. I’m bet Berkowitz dumb ass will run on the Democrat side. Not sure about Begich I think he’s content making money now.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I think big mike would be a great senator. In fact, I predicted that two years ago.

4 successful years as gov, then unseat Liiisa.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

166 members (160user, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 13 invisible), 1,566 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.