Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Good morning Father.

This is the day that You have made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

You are a wonderful Father that loves your people and the innocent children throughout this world. Your Mighty Son created everything for Your purpose and glory. We love You and appreciate Your kindness. Please protect our families and provide us with not only physical necessities, but opportunities through the liberty that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank You ever so much for removing the wicked Judge, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, from the Supreme Court.
She was a pollution upon the land as she despised everything that You have said in Your Word. She now knows that she is Not the Supreme Court judge. Your Son Jesus Christ is HER Supreme Court Judge Who will sentence her justly to hell for her sins, and for rejecting His offer of a pardon; as only He suffered for her heinous crimes already.

Our nation is so wicked. If You gave our nation what it deserved, the trees would smoke and the beaches would turn to glass. The mass murders of millions of innocent children, the violence of criminals and sodomy is celebrated. Your every command is violated without regard. Our land is filled with the wicked, and the innocent are punished on every side. Please don't let the sodomites, the murderers, those who are covetous of bribes rule the supreme court of the United States. Please move in the heart, the mind and circumstances of President Donald Trump to nominate a new replacement to that bench who is a man of God. Please grab his attention and even change his mind now if he is set on someone who will eventually disregard Your Word, or would take bribes. Please give this land a strong believer who will consult Your Word for decisions and act fearless as Your Judges of old in the face of threats and political pressures. Please move President Trump to choose someone who will favor Your people and most of all Your Son, Jesus Christ....
In Whose Name we pray,

Amen

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/19/20. Reason: Typo
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ruth's replacement will be fine, I'm praying for Ruth and her family.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can’t pray for the dead

They’re dead

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Dear President Trump,

Please get that nomination in TODAY.

Thank You.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Judge Jeanine

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
Judge Jeanine

..............I second the motion...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, let me be clear on this:

Thank You ever so much for removing the wicked Judge, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, from the Supreme Court.

So you are thanking God for someone's death. That when scripture clearly says to pray FOR those in authority. Paul said this at the time Nero ruled, Nero who persecuted the Christians and later had Paul executed. So we don't pray that God change her heart, nor simply remove her from the position of authority, but we praise Him for her death.

She now knows that she is Not the Supreme Court judge. Your Son Jesus Christ is HER Supreme Court Judge Who will sentence her justly to hell for her sins, and for rejecting His offer of a pardon; as only He suffered for her heinous crimes already

So you propose to say as fact that which only God knows and only God determines. You in your own heart act as her judge and executioner.

I have a couple problems here.

By the way, just like anyone else, if she did not repent and accept Jesus then Jesus did not suffer for her crimes, she gets to do that on her own.

Last edited by Armednfree; 09/19/20.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
HC didn't thank God for her death. He thanked him for removing her from the court. God could have used any number of methods for that but he himself chose death. She could have retired, got a better job at Walmart, or any number of things other than death but she chose to stay until God removed her.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
And please LORD, dont let her come back to life again.

All things work for good for those who love the Lord. Thank you for answering prayer of Psalm 109:8-9.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would think the second part inflects on the first.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Judge Jeanine

She’s 69 years old; with make up

79 without

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I've been praying for her death for years. My job is complete.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Armednfree
So, let me be clear on this:

So you are thanking God for someone's death. That when scripture clearly says to pray FOR those in authority. Paul said this at the time Nero ruled, Nero who persecuted the Christians and later had Paul executed. So we don't pray that God change her heart, nor simply remove her from the position of authority, but we praise Him for her death.

First, it is interesting that there's a dozen, "Ding dong the witch is dead" celebrations and you choose to criticize my prayer? Ok, criticize away. I reread the prayer and make no apologies for it. If it is unbiblical, then reprove me and I'll accept your rebuke.

Second. You must be trying to remember I Timothy 2.
The prayers "For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty."

How long do we ask God to change the heart of a reprobate mass murderer? Do you suggest we ask Him to raise her from the dead so she may have a change of heart?
It's a good thing that she's gone. I wish she were never appointed. For way too many millions of the most innocent in this country have not enjoyed a quiet and peaceable life. She had the power to save lives. My brothers, sisters and I have prayed for the federal, state and local office holders. We want to live free to live at peace with all. Some of them have been harmed and persecuted by police, prosecutors and judges for sharing the gospel. As to those enemies of the cross bearer, I say to God, "May their days in office be few. Amen!"

She now knows that she is Not the Supreme Court judge. Your Son Jesus Christ is HER Supreme Court Judge Who will sentence her justly to hell for her sins, and for rejecting His offer of a pardon; as only He suffered for her heinous crimes already

So you propose to say as fact that which only God knows and only God determines. You in your own heart act as her judge and executioner.
I have a couple problems here.

Her Judge is Jesus. He has determined her destiny, not me. I agree with Him. She is one of the Jewish rulers. She is a public figure, so she is quoted much.
She rejected Christ, the Son of God, so she is condemned already. Maybe you should consider this.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.". -Jesus to a ruler of the Jews, Nicodemus

In addition, she by her stance that causes baby killing is responsible for the flesh, the arms and faces ripped from the thousands of tiny children every day.

We get upset about a vicious dog ripping into a child, as we should. How about a powerful tyrant that has obstinantly stayed in office till she's 87 so these crimes and many more will continue?!
Jesus Himself rebuked the Judges who tried to murder the innocent One while He was on earth. In John 10:34 He made reference to Psalm 82
The judges were supposed to be representatives of God.

"How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked....
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes."

Psalm 37
"10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.32 The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.34 Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found."

You wonder where she went?
Do you think that Nero may be in heaven too?

By the way, just like anyone else, if she did not repent and accept Jesus then Jesus did not suffer for her crimes, she gets to do that on her own.

What do you mean by "repent?"

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/19/20.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Your imaginary invisible friend may be of some use here (although math was ignored in Ruthies case, far exceeding the "three score and ten")...but, I am inclined to believe that down and dirty hardball politics behind the scenes will be more effective at protecting Christian principles, lives of the unborn, the Constitution, and in particular the final guarantee against tyranny, the 2nd Amendment.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
That is one Awesome prayer! Thank you Father for some Wisdom on the campfire.

God bless America and Donald J. Trump and his decisions that are to come.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Judge Jeanine

She’s 69 years old; with make up

79 without

Yep,too old for this gig

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

you are a nut...plain and simple........bob

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Your imaginary invisible friend may be of some use here (although math was ignored in Ruthies case, far exceeding the "three score and ten")...but, I am inclined to believe that down and dirty hardball politics behind the scenes will be more effective at protecting Christian principles, lives of the unborn, the Constitution, and in particular the final guarantee against tyranny, the 2nd Amendment.

If you are speaking of my God, I understand how you must think about Him, flintlocke. Even One of His own disciples doubted His returning to life after they witnessed more wounds prior to and during crucifixion, than any big game could have endured. He died. That's a fact. Extend your fingers. Now bring them together like a stop sign. A hand sized spearhead was thrust through His lung and heart. Out poured serum and clotted blood following torture for your sins.

"The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:
But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.".
John 20

We've worked hard to get Republicans elected. However, I have seen God do many miracles that a large group of hard working people were not able to do in generations. These were answers to my prayers to a just, yet kind God.

Go back and read the passage. Please think about it.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/19/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Repent, feel regret or penitence about.
"I repent me of all I did"

As for the rest, "Thy will be done" and I have nothing to say about it.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (41rem, 2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 22 invisible), 2,026 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,706
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.