Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
Looking forward to the far left using the coming Supreme Court nomination to riot. Nothing will turn women and moderate voters to Trump more effectively than rioting leftists burning down cities. Hoping they riot and burn the white suburban deep blue neighborhoods in swing states.
In the last couple of weeks I see the riots being quelled in the Democratic controlled big cities because the Democrats figured out riots hurt their chances. Hopefully the riots in Democratic controlled cities come roaring back on steroids just in time for the election.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No need to send troops to other countries to fight terrorists; we have plenty right here at home.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Especially if the nominee happens to be a woman.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At this point, however, I couldn't care less about the riots, as long as they stay in Dem cities.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump needs to nominate Amy. That way when they riot the GOP can do what the DEMs do and play the sexist card.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Just so he appoints someone that is a constitutional literalist as well as a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment and gun owner rights.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I hope they try to bring them on.

Folks are just about fed up with all of their destroying crap.

It won't take much effort to make them go home.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They will try and burn DC to the ground.

It's what they do.

Look for bombings, arson, assassinations.

It's coming. Some of it is already here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They will try and burn DC to the ground.

It's what they do.

Look for bombings, arson, assassinations.

It's coming. Some of it is already here.

there ain't no ammo much around here. but i don't know why?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by watch4bear
No need to send troops to other countries to fight terrorists; we have plenty right here at home.

No $hit!

Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Just so he appoints someone that is a constitutional literalist as well as a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment and gun owner rights.

They *should* be the same thing.
M

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, I dunno how it's going to play out, but it's an absolute given that the Demons & all their supporters like BLM, Antifa, etc., are going to try to pressure & intimidate the entire country to delay the nomination being confirmed.

Might just get real interesting & maybe will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I just do not trust the Senate R's to see this through; if they don't though, they all will have lost whatever remaining credibility they have left, & a lot of them will have served their last term on the gravy train.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very few in congress has any credibility. Most have nothing to lose.

I say nominate, go through the process and vote. The libs will go nuts but I say let's just get this [bleep] over with.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Look for lots of voter intimidation in traditionally conservative areas. Particularly where there is an older demographic. A holes clad in black and red will standing outside the polls, threatening older folks as they walk in. That might be a good place for me and some of my buddies to hang out on Election Day.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I was hoping there was a gay black woman who was totally conservative he could nominate. What the hell could they protest then? LOL. Ed k

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Allen West's twin mindmelded sister would be good.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They are already rioting for BLM, rioting for ANTIFA, and rioting just to be rioting. So when they threaten to riot because of the SC process - how will we know the difference?

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
They are already rioting for BLM, rioting for ANTIFA, and rioting just to be rioting. So when they threaten to riot because of the SC process - how will we know the difference?

When the quiet folks reach that breaking point. Right now I figure we are in the 5th inning, in roughly 42 days we will be bottom of the 9th and bases loaded. Im sure it will get sporty

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Ain't that the truth. Sadly, however, our FBI is still convinced that the biggest home grown terrorist threat in the US comes from White Supremacists hunting down blacks and other minorities.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 3,077 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,968
Posts18,499,277
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.