Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Perhaps you could get someone to read the post to you very slowly.

Did you write to Trump, asking that he rescind his ban on immigration from countries that sponsor terrorists? You could have offered to stand at the airport and ask those arabs whether they share our culture and values, to ensure everyone's safety.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
racism is a form of survival for any race and if the whites do not become hardcore racists they will be eliminated from the earth where maybe a couple could be brought back in test tubes. US went from 93% white to 59% white. south afreaka is the US future

Maybe it is high time to share that genetic advantage with the Negroid population.

Knock yourself out workin that angle.

Mud people is always the result.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BLM supports the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by lvmiker
This is the best informed post on this thread thus far.

It is the most naïve one for sure.

Those Somali Muslims who are being imported by the boat load are going to rope-a-dope you by pretending to “share your cultures and values”, then when there are enough of them they’ll start rape gangs and threaten to cut off your head if you insult Islam and tell you you aren’t allowed in their neighborhoods and riot and burn down the city.

It’s not like I’m predicting the future here. Most every non-White race will do / has done some variation of this on American soil.

They have 2 members of Congress. What’ll it be like when they have 20?

I'm sorry that you weren't able to understand what I said. There was no naivety in what I said and my statement was not coloured by hatred.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
my statement was not coloured by hatred.

Neither are any of mine.

You seem to think that your culture is so powerful that it will turn anyone to your cause. It will not, because nature is far more powerful, and the entire history of the human race bears that out.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by SuperCub
my statement was not coloured by hatred.

Neither are any of mine.

You seem to think that your culture is so powerful that it will turn anyone to your cause. It will not, because nature is far more powerful, and the entire history of the human race bears that out.

Where do you get this stuff? What you said has not bearing whatsoever about what I said, thought or intended. I said nothing about my culture, nature or history nor did I say that what YOU said was coloured by hatred. Only you would know that but you assume much about me.

Guess again and get off the shrooms.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They were taught in school to hate a different opinion based on facts.

They were coddled at home and made to believe life is fair and will provide for them, just like mommy and daddy had done.

They’re pissed that reality smacked them in their vaginas and told them they had been lied too.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,852
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.