Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
BLM is this generations Rainbow Coalition. They use guilt, threats and violence to get businesses and people to give them money and a platform to expand their agenda. Not sure how you stop it with so many people and businesses buying in to their crap. Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BLM is this generation's communist insurgency. It's not going to stop until we put a bunch of the schitt stirrers, organizers and financiers in the ground.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
The large corporations are a big part of the problem. When Donald wins this November the radicals are going to FLIP.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It will stop when Dems loose a presidential election because of it or after the election.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A large part of the problem is the $750 million that Obama arranged to be given to front groups for the Democratic Party.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It will NEVER end. The Bolshjewviks have tasted blood. They won't back off now. BLM may morph into something else later (notice how ANTIFA very quickly took up the BLM flag? They'll just as quickly drop it and pick up another if they see it as suiting their purposes), but it ain't goin' away, and it ain't gonna quit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BLM supports the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by k20350
Winter is coming. Its gonna slow that [bleep] way down. Winter and the election being over.

That is a fact. Rioting is a warm weather activity. They won’t be as easily offended again until spring.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's the replacement for the "homeless problem".

Homeless is out because of cell phone cams, that have proved they're everywhere, alla the time, and not just when a R is in office.

BLM will be active whenever an R is in office, and will disappear but receive federal funds, a la ACORN, when D's are in office.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Morewood
I have negro fatigue.

Been afflicted for quite a while now with no end in sight.

Me too

Yep. And they wonder why they're hated. Maybe it's because the majority are acting like complete [bleep]?

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
A while back, someone posted what BLM stands for.... I remember L stood for looting and the M stood for Murder, but I can't remember what the B was......anyone remember what the B was ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by Morewood
I have negro fatigue.

Been afflicted for quite a while now with no end in sight.

Me too

Yep. And they wonder why they're hated. Maybe it's because the majority are acting like complete [bleep]?

trouble is they are not hated by 70% of whites maybe more. purple lipped obama won new hampshire vermont maine wisconsin minnesota TWICE and all those states are over 90% white. there is absolutely no chance to save this country regardless of what a bunch of old fat graybeards say

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Burn loot murder

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by super T
I think the political left has greatly underestimated how tired of this s...t most Americans are. I think Trump will be re-elected becuase of it.

Well with the exception of a 17 year old kid, nobody had done anything about it. But I agree, they'll get President Trump re-elected.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Stophel
It will NEVER end. The Bolshjewviks have tasted blood. They won't back off now. BLM may morph into something else later (notice how ANTIFA very quickly took up the BLM flag? They'll just as quickly drop it and pick up another if they see it as suiting their purposes), but it ain't goin' away, and it ain't gonna quit.

Originally Posted by mtnsnake
BLM supports the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.

I think these two statements pretty well answer the question.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,799
Posts18,496,275
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.