Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
from the advent of covid 19 it looked as if china might be in a bind. apparently not. don't hear much about from whence the virus came, why or what the intent was.

and of course china is not much taking it on the chin either. trump was already focused on their case and his intent to bring back american jobs.

but there's more? what if the schools, businesses such as gyms, restuarants are being encouraged to shut down by the demos?

what are the relationships between the red chi-coms and the demos pushing for a new president?

and what about the pressure on the natural resources and countries of the world?

i can't keep up with all of it. but that doesn't mean it's not happening.

what if the chinese with their culture sees us as the enemy?

they interpret events as not favorable to themselves.

so they respond with a virus set loose on the world?

and the demos unknowingly go along with the evil?

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Conspiracies abound. It could be a natural event with over reaction?

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 09/21/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G

yes, for all i know or what i know it could have been a natural event and over reaction.

humans have a propensity to react, over react and even panic.

some could even stretch things and suggest the red chicoms are supporting the work of mother nature, and the demos are in concurrence?

i certainly want to make an honest effort at holding onto my head while all around me others are losing theirs.

a bat virus jumping the chickens, the pork and maybe the cattle to latch onto humans.

now that's a virus to reckon with. and who was born with resistance and who wasn't?

it's sounding like the chicoms are going to get off scot free by the demo's and maybe even the repubs?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Engineered Bio wpn to undo President Trump as a result of him playing hardball with them fughing bucketheads.

Planned well in advance and coordinated in backwater channels.

I bet buckethead chinese agents were spreading that schitt world wide late dec thru mid feb.
Aerosol containers of C19...
Naw that could never happen.

In addition to commercial flights outta buckethead central and bucket heads infected from being their and returning to countries after chinese new year schitt.
Lots of write ups about how that hit Italy and their huggy kissy schitt they do.
Welcome back to Italy mr and mrs bucket head (and a double kiss on the cheek) how was chinese new year back home in Wuhan???

Anyone think a country making a bio wpn wouldnt have a vaccine made in conjunction with it????
Fooling yourselves if ya dont....
Bet their Govt officials and alot of their military were vaccinated well before the schit was let loose....

Way more to this schitt than what we will ever be told..........

Call me a kook.
IDGAF.....

Last edited by renegade50; 09/21/20.
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by renegade50
Engineered Bio wpn to undo President Trump as a result of him playing hardball with them fughing bucketheads.

I bet buckethead chinese agents were spreading that schitt world wide......

Call me a kook.
IDGAF.....

well see there we have it for the whole world to see.

draftees and Lifers can think alike, at least on occasion.

there's just too many coincidences, unlikelihoods and high strangeness.

and btw renegade, IDGAF either.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

I bet buckethead chinese agents were spreading that schitt world wide......

Call me a kook.
IDGAF.....

I have no doubt that Chinese/leftist agents were going all around the world purposefully spreading the WuHuFlu.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Gus

yes, for all i know or what i know it could have been a natural event and over reaction.

some could even stretch things and suggest the red chicoms are supporting the work of mother nature, and the demos are in concurrence?

i certainly want to make an honest effort at holding onto my head while all around me others are losing theirs.

a bat virus jumping the chickens, the pork and maybe the cattle to latch onto humans.

now that's a virus to reckon with. and who was born with resistance and who wasn't?

it's sounding like the chicoms are going to get off scot free by the demo's and maybe even the repubs?

We had a new "home grown" virus appear here about 26 years ago. Went from bat to horse to human - we didn't invent it to alter politics somewhere else in the world. It was called Hendra virus.

http://conditions.health.qld.gov.au/HealthCondition/condition/14/217/363/hendra-virus-infection

Well?
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Gus

We had a new "home grown" virus appear here about 26 years ago. Went from bat to horse to human - we didn't invent it to alter politics somewhere else in the world. It was called Hendra virus.

http://conditions.health.qld.gov.au/HealthCondition/condition/14/217/363/hendra-virus-infection

i don't wish to turn this thread into a god thread. it just might serve to confuse people at the very least.

have known some folks, clearly in the minority that suggest that the simpler the life form, the closest to god it was.

that leaves people like us human types in a dangerous place?

but if agreeable to you we can leave that discussion till later?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You'd be high-jacking your own thread if you turned this into a "god thread". I thought this thread was all about conspiracy.

Well?
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
You'd be high-jacking your own thread if you turned this into a "god thread". I thought this thread was all about conspiracy.

lit is. it is. but how widespread, deep and wide can a conspiracy be and still exist?

as a lowly layman we've got near millions of humans dead on the urth due to the wuhan flu?

if we had been attacked by weaponry and many died would there have been a positive? response?

maybe no body really knows, and actually don't really care either. less eaters, then more for me? maybe?

i think us honest taxpayers are being had. but that's just my opinion. and the russkies already have a vaccine?

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Well, if it helps, it's only really affecting the elderly as the majority hit and it appears to be running at 3% mortality against tested positives - hardly an effective weapon, and it's global - no country is not being affected. Disease happens.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
- hardly an effective weapon,.

Shut down the world. Might get Trump outta office (maybe). Halted the charging US economy. Instantly created Great Depression % of unemployed. Exploded our national debt further.

We are not done with it. Meanwhile, China can screw with Hong Kong and whois watching? China can build more artificial islands in the South China Sea and who is gonna say anything? With a BIden Presidency, they could invade Taiwan and what would Uncle Joe do about it?

Hardly ineffective.

It's not the Andromeda Strain, but won't kill the rulers in China by accident either.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It's the government's reaction that is causing the damage ("look what you made me do") - maybe should've followed Sweden's example and let it run it's course. Wait a minute, maybe Sweden is behind it all?

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 09/21/20.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It must have been the Joos.

[Linked Image from thesmilies.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
not to further beat a dead horse, but the demo's are blaming trump for it; 200,000 dead in the us and trump was the cause of it all. listen to ol joe hold forth.

the chinese meanwhile has gotten away scot free. nobody cares or remembers or whatever. just don't forget your mask, ok.

so here we are in late 2020. a year that has been a fiasco except for trump running for re-election.

the vaccine, the winter coming, and people already lining up as to take it or not.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I bet buckethead chinese agents were spreading that schitt world wide late dec thru mid feb.

In addition to commercial flights outta buckethead central and bucket heads infected from being their and returning to countries after chinese new year schitt.
Lots of write ups about how that hit Italy and their huggy kissy schitt they do.
Welcome back to Italy mr and mrs bucket head (and a double kiss on the cheek) how was chinese new year back home in Wuhan???

Anyone think a country making a bio wpn wouldnt have a vaccine made in conjunction with it????
Bet their Govt officials and alot of their military were vaccinated well before the schit was let loose....

Call me a kook.
IDGAF.....

Bingo! I’m betting you’re right!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Call me a kook.
IDGAF.....

I guess I'm a kook too because I'm very confident this was intentionally released as a result of President Trump kicking their asses in trade deals. The Chinese economy is frail and the government will cause itself to collapse.

Last edited by OSU_Sig; 09/22/20.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There are some good books out that talk about China's impending collapse.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
... bucketheads.

Bucketheads? All the good derogatory terms for the Chinese and you go with "buckethead"?

Chinks, Chicoms, Yellow Peril, Needledicks. The meaningful alternatives are almost endless.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Despite the background noise, I think rational people agree that this disease originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Whether gross negligence or grand strategy we can draw the conclusion that mainland China as it is currently ruled, is the bottom dweller of our planet.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,778 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.