Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
2ndwind Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O12HciCcyRg&ab_channel=ChinainFocus-NTD

Sounds bad..... massive lock down with only "few Covid 19 cases reported".... huge bank blast.... more flooding... bank runs.....

I have just started following China in Focus and don't know much about this source.... if half of it is accurate China might do about anything in desperation.... has anyone else been following this chaos?

Please don't feed the trolls!

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh and they really want Biden to win..... what could go wrong.... I have to say China really creeps me out these days.

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/trump-china-interference/

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Sounds bad..... massive lock down with only "few Covid 19 cases reported".... huge bank blast.... more flooding... bank runs.....

I have just started following China in Focus and don't know much about this source.... if half of it is accurate China might do about anything in desperation.... has anyone else been following this chaos?

What caught my eye is the US moving supply chains out of China (particularly medical), utilising Taiwan to fill the supply gap and increasing diplomatic ties with Taiwan.

Either the US is seriously going to punish China, or the US is preparing for war...and where the US goes Australia follows.

I mean, someone has to hold your collective hand or you would get lost.

added, formal US/Taiwanese ties is big news.

Last edited by JSTUART; 09/22/20.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Fulfillment of Bible prophecy is occuring. The US is the last refuge of His people, His Israel ("all of Israel will be saved") not the earth's Israel.

China has attacked the USA and they are paying the price.

Prophecy of Israel.
And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

What nation has been a blessing to all the earth? The USA.

For thus said the Lord of hosts, after his glory sent me to the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple of his eye:

For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

What caught my eye is the US moving supply chains out of China (particularly medical), utilising Taiwan to fill the supply gap and increasing diplomatic ties with Taiwan.

Either the US is seriously going to punish China, or the US is preparing for war...and where the US goes Australia follows.

It's good to have friends.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by JSTUART

More like Marines and drunken sailors need a place for R&R. 😂

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Not an expert in Chinese internal issues, but it would not surprise me one bit if things go south inside China, that they would strike out, possibly at Taiwan, in order to cover up whatever could be happening inside China.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NTD is a mouthpiece for Falun Gong. No outright lies that I have found, but they stretch the truth to the extreme in order to make life under the CCP look as bad as possible.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Synvisc is a medication injected into knees as a kind of WD 40 for joint pain. I had my first injection 10 years ago and got several years of relief... my 2nd injection probably 4 years ago with good results and then my 3rd injection about 6 Months ago. That one if anything made my knee worse. There is a different kind of injection that requires 3 shot vs one but insurance will not pay until 6 Months have passed.

The orthopedic surgeon ordered an MRI (which I just made the 2000.00 co payment on earlier today...) it didn't show anything especially bad going on.... but we were looking at exploratory surgery with possible knee replacement because my mobility was severally limited....

I told the Doc I'd pay out of pocket for the 3 shot series.... he dug around and found a free sample.... my knee is much better now.... I had said all along the the 3rd Synvisc injection "just didn't feel right"... my hunch is that one or more of the components was sourced from China.

I have gotten a flu shot every year for close to 30 years now.... My understanding is that this years flu shots are sourced from a few different Countries including some coming from China.... I'm not going to get a flu shot until I find a source that was not produced in China....

Scott thanks for the Falun Gong back ground.... I can understand why they don't like the CCP....

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Better sent as pm

Last edited by JeffP; 09/22/20. Reason: Sent as pm

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
ActBlue and BLM support the china communist party and launders money to the democrat party. They have nothing to do with black lives. They are a marxist group trying to over throw the US government and turn America into a communist country. Any person or group which supports BLM needs to be removed from America.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1936M71, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,506
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.