Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When I was a kid my Mom used to beat the hell out of me with a wooden board. I got it about twice a month, for 10 or 11 years.
It caused me a lot of problems, when I was 8 years old, I had a recurrent nightmare about being chased around my house by a Wicked Witch. And the witch had
my Mom's face. I would wake up sweating from that nightmare and I had it repeatedly for years.

Finally, I was 15 years old, she came up into my bedroom, mad about something, and she pulled my belt out of my pants that were setting on the chair there, and she was screaming at me and was going to give me a whipping with my own belt. At that point, she hadn't hit me in about a year.
And I realized, I was a varsity football player, I was lifting weights, and I was bigger and stronger than the old bitch.
I grabbed the belt out of her hands, and told her to get the hell out of my room. And I said "You have hit me for the last time!"

She ran from the room crying. She never tried to hit me again.
That was a turning point in my life, I realized that I had physical strength and could stand up to evil forces in the universe.
And, I realized that there are physical bullies in the world, who will beat you up, just because they are stronger than you are.
That is why I took karate for 3 years, and that is why I have loaded pistols in the house. I don't intend to be bullied any more. If a bully knows
you will fight back and they might get hurt, they will go looking for someone who is weak.

She died a month ago, I don't miss her much. I see stories on tv or in the movies where someone describes their Mom as their best friend. That idea is just mind boggling to me, that you could be friends with your mom.

if I woulda done that to my mother my father would have beaten the hell out of me

Doesn't say much for your dad.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by deflave
My parents won't return my calls or texts.

Which is hurtful because I really need to borrow more money if I'm going to get the motorcycle I want.

Hey we are all brothers here,,, how much you need?

Are you gonna send a barrel of whale oil?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
My parents won't return my calls or texts.

Which is hurtful because I really need to borrow more money if I'm going to get the motorcycle I want.

Hey we are all brothers here,,, how much you need?

Are you gonna send a barrel of whale oil?

I’m in Alaska not Maine.. Also you interested in some 22 LR ammo for you $75 a brick

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,269
Posts18,486,588
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.