J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I don't think they should ever be issued for drugs alone. They should only be issued when life and death exigencies exist.

What YOU think or don't think means exactly dick.

Do you always think about dick when you think about me?

Dick... No

Creampie... Yes

The homo erotica is alive and well on here. Are you wanting to give or receive a creampie? In other words, are you a pitcher or catcher?

Last edited by JimFromTN; 09/22/20.
GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by jwall

The reason they moved to the cities was because they were being lynched in the rural areas by the white trash who had a need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

BULL C R A P ! NOT in my lifetime.

Now we KNOW what you are !

jw

How old are you?

How dark are you?

Are you talking about my heart or the color of my skin? Which one matters most to you?

Which one makes you say that blacks moved to the cities to escape the terror of white southerners?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I've been down south quite a bit. White people aren't responsible for the problems blacks have down there,...or anywhere else.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jwall

The reason they moved to the cities was because they were being lynched in the rural areas by the white trash who had a need to feel superior to someone, anyone.

BULL C R A P ! NOT in my lifetime.

Now we KNOW what you are !

jw

How old are you?

How dark are you?

Are you talking about my heart or the color of my skin? Which one matters most to you?

Which one makes you say that blacks moved to the cities to escape the terror of white southerners?

I don't see how either one applies. Its simple history. On the other hand, you said not in your lifetime so your age does apply to that statement.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I've been down south quite a bit. White people aren't responsible for the problems blacks have down there,...or anywhere else.

Were you there when they weren't allowed to sit on the same toilets as white people?

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
For example, Birmingham, Alabama. Population 211,000,...72% black,..88 murders in 2018, which is about average for that town.

Whites didn't commit those murders.

https://www.city-data.com/city/Birmingham-Alabama.html

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

I don't think they should ever be issued for drugs alone. They should only be issued when life and death exigencies exist.

What YOU think or don't think means exactly dick.

Do you always think about dick when you think about me?

Are you black?

Do you prefer black?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Boise, Idaho,...population 210,000,..83% white,...1 murder in 2018.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Boise-City-Idaho.html

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
For example, Birmingham, Alabama. Population 211,000,...72% black,..88 murders in 2018, which is about average for that town.

Whites didn't commit those murders.

https://www.city-data.com/city/Birmingham-Alabama.html

Did you know that more white people are killed by white people than any other race? Here is another one for you. Did you know that more hispanic people are killed by hispanic people than any other race? Did you know that more asian people are killed by asian people than any other race?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

It's not all about no knock warrants. That's just one of many tangents in this thread. While I am a bit disappointed to have to point that out to you, I am not at all surprised.

The use of no-knocks has been out of control for a long, long time.

If one good things comes out of this year hopefully it's putting an end to the GD things.

this... back in the 70s my grandparents lived in the country outside of Mercedes TX, my aunt uncle and their kids were staying there at the time. Their house raided in the middle of the night luckily no one was hurt. The LEO had made a mistake, they house they were suppose raid for drugs was about a mile farther down the county rd.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
So, predominantly black city of 210,00,...88 murders in 2018.

Predominantly white city of 210,000,..1 murder in 2018.

I see a pattern.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It was pandemonium.

Hey....you suppose JimfromTN is typing from a doctor's office in Utah?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
JimTN is a cork sucking looser

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by JamesJr
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.

And you're rationalization for the mass exodus of responsible, law abiding, peace loving, black American citizens away from crime-ridden large inner city black neighborhoods where black on black crime and violence runs rampant is what...???

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It was pandemonium.

Hey....you suppose JimfromTN is typing from a doctor's office in Utah?

Or maybe while lost on a 5acre spread in Wetter'n Oregon?

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Apples and Oranges Bristoe?

Might have a little bit to do with income levels?

Birmingham

Estimated median household income in 2017: $33,553 (it was $26,735 in 2000)
Birmingham: $33,553
AL: $48,123

Estimated per capita income in 2017: $22,914 (it was $15,663 in 2000)

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/city/Birmingham-Alabama.html

Boise:
Estimated median household income in 2017: $55,943 (it was $42,432 in 2000)
Boise: $55,943
ID: $52,225

Estimated per capita income in 2017: $32,557 (it was $22,696 in 2000

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Boise-City-Idaho.html

So, Birmingham household income ~ $15K less than the state average. Boise ~$3700 more than the rest of the state. Been known for years, more crime in poor areas, even in all White trailer parks.

Another thing, Birmingham is a dying city it would appear. What happened to good paying steel mill and other jobs there? Population is going down it seems

Population in 2017: 210,710 (99% urban, 1% rural). Population change since 2000: -13.2%

Boise? A growth city, jobs for everyone? 22% growth in 17 years.

Population in 2017: 226,570 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +22.0%

Can it ALL be attributed to "race" as you allude to?

Well, I think if I had to live in Birmingham, a dying city in the South, with little chance for a decent paying job................I might just want to commit murder too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
JimTN is a cork sucking looser

Is it because I pointed out the homo erotica going on in these racist threads?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Apples and Oranges Bristoe?

Might have a little bit to do with income levels?

Birmingham

Estimated median household income in 2017: $33,553 (it was $26,735 in 2000)
Birmingham: $33,553
AL: $48,123

Estimated per capita income in 2017: $22,914 (it was $15,663 in 2000)

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/city/Birmingham-Alabama.html

Boise:
Estimated median household income in 2017: $55,943 (it was $42,432 in 2000)
Boise: $55,943
ID: $52,225

Estimated per capita income in 2017: $32,557 (it was $22,696 in 2000

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Boise-City-Idaho.html

So, Birmingham household income ~ $15K less than the state average. Boise ~$3700 more than the rest of the state. Been known for years, more crime in poor areas, even in all White trailer parks.

Another thing, Birmingham is a dying city it would appear. What happened to good paying steel mill and other jobs there? Population is going down it seems

Population in 2017: 210,710 (99% urban, 1% rural). Population change since 2000: -13.2%

Boise? A growth city, jobs for everyone? 22% growth in 17 years.

Population in 2017: 226,570 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +22.0%

Can it ALL be attributed to "race" as you allude to?

Well, I think if I had to live in Birmingham, a dying city in the South, with little chance for a decent paying job................I might just want to commit murder too.

Both the poverty level *and* the murder rate can be attributed to race.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by JamesJr
Negroes require a lot of specific infrastructure to function in western society. That's why they stay in the cities. There's none of it out here.

That's a point that many people don't understand. I heard a man many years ago describe the difference between White teenage boys, and the Negro teenagers, and why the local high school teams were always mostly Black. The White kid, he said, wants to get a job so he can get a car, therefore he works and has little time for sports. Just drive through the parks and playgrounds, he said, and see who it is that's out there all hours of the night playing basketball, it's the Negro kids. They don't need to be mobile, as they all tend to live in the inner cities.

The town I do most of my shopping in provides transportation for the elderly and low income. From what I've seen, their riders are almost exclusively Black. They live in government provided housing, or rental housing, have never tried to leave the inner city, don't have their own transportation, and are dependent on government for most of things they need. They choose to live this way, because they see no need for anything else. It's all they need.

And you're rationalization for the mass exodus of responsible, law abiding, peace loving, black American citizens away from crime-ridden large inner city black neighborhoods where black on black crime and violence runs rampant is what...???

Did you do a wake and bake this morning? How did you read what I wrote and derive that conclusion? Where did I say anything about a mass exodus from crime ridden large inner cities?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Were you there when they weren't allowed to sit on the same toilets as white people?

So they moved northward where they could do so.

Jim, there’s gotta be a BLM protest and riot close by that you could take part in if you’d only look.

Live the Dream.

Last edited by Old_Toot; 09/22/20.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 219DW, 19 invisible), 1,754 guests, and 990 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,754
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.