OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You don't think you are a racist, do you?

Define "racist" in a way that doesn't describe someone who blames all the black's problems on whites,....like you're trying to do.

Define "racist" without defining yourself as one.

Lets go with merriam webster's definition

a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I believe that actions are a fundamental determinant of racial traits. Actions such as the black on black murder rate of Chicago,....and any other black majority city you care to mention.

Blacks don't need to run away from whites to be safe. They need to run away from each other.

So you see. You are a racist. No need to get upset when anyone calls you one. Just accept it and move on.

So a racist is someone who bases his racial opinions on data?

So a racist is a statistician? That's the definition?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

A racist white privileged white old man from the racist south lecturing others on racism. Why engage with this batschit crazee old racist white clown?

Define "racist" in a way that doesn't describe someone who blames all the black's problems on whites,....like you're trying to do.

a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

I believe that actions are a fundamental determinant of racial traits. Actions such as the black on black murder rate of Chicago,....and any other black majority city you care to mention.

Blacks don't need to run away from whites to be safe. They need to run away from each other.

So you see. You are a racist. No need to get upset when anyone calls you one. Just accept it and move on.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Now, Another one. Thot so before.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ribka

A racist white privileged white old man from the racist south lecturing others on racism.

You should at least mix that Kool Aid with water.

"White privilege"?

lolol,....

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jwall
Don't DODGE the issue ! Politician.

What issue? I am still trying to figure out how my statement was racist. Is it because I used the term white trash? Its not a racist term. If it is, please explain. Or perhaps you see something else racist about the statement. Its a historical fact that black people started migrating to the north in the early 1900's and continued to do so until the early 1970's. The reason was segregation, racism, and violence.

As for your statement "NO ! It's because WHAT you are is MANIFEST herre....", can you give me a hint as to what that means? Is there some conspiracy manifesto out there that I need to familiarize myself with to understand what you are talking about?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jwall
Don't DODGE the issue ! Politician.

What issue? I am still trying to figure out how my statement was racist. Is it because I used the term white trash? Its not a racist term. If it is, please explain. Or perhaps you see something else racist about the statement. Its a historical fact that black people started migrating to the north in the early 1900's and continued to do so until the early 1970's. The reason was segregation, racism, and violence.

As for your statement "NO ! It's because WHAT you are is MANIFEST herre....", can you give me a hint as to what that means? Is there some conspiracy manifesto out there that I need to familiarize myself with to understand what you are talking about?

So, are you racist?

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

If you cherry pick the data to support your racist beliefs then yes

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

As in only looking at the murder rate of cities and comparing it to the black percentage of the population?

That kind of cherry picking?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka

A racist white privileged white old man from the racist south lecturing others on racism. Why engage with this batschit crazee old racist white clown?

This

Put this piece of shiet on ignore and go about your day. Much better off.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The term itself, a Leon Trotsky invention, is a Bolshevik psyop designed to sow division and demoralization within Western societies. Its purpose was to shame those in said societies who merely formed opinions about race that are based on their observations in real life, as is natural and normal for human beings.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
He doesn't want or need a new bike.

He has a Ruckus.

Sheesh, get with the program guys.

No, that's completely wrong. If Clark wants a new bike he should have one. And his parents should help out all they can. He's good people.

You old heads forget what it's like to be young!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

As in only looking at the murder rate of cities and comparing it to the black percentage of the population?

Looking at real facts objectively is racist. Just like math and science are racist. Haven't you been keeping up?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I've been down south quite a bit. White people aren't responsible for the problems blacks have down there,...or anywhere else.

Were you there when they weren't allowed to sit on the same toilets as white people?

So they moved northward where they could do so.

Jim, there’s gotta be a BLM protest and riot close by that you could take part in if you’d only look.

Live the Dream.

If you would like to read more on the subject. Here is a good place to start

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)#:~:text=The%20Great%20Migration%2C%20sometimes%20known,occurred%20between%201916%20and%201970

You really should go back and read it again yourself but in it's entirety this time, without singling out only the points you want to make and conveniently ignoring those you don't...

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by joken2

I've been down south quite a bit. White people aren't responsible for the problems blacks have down there,...or anywhere else.

Were you there when they weren't allowed to sit on the same toilets as white people?

Jim, there’s gotta be a BLM protest and riot close by that you could take part in if you’d only look.

Live the Dream.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Migration_(African_American)#:~:text=The%20Great%20Migration%2C%20sometimes%20known,occurred%20between%201916%20and%201970

You really should go back and read it again yourself but in it's entirety this time, without singling out only the points you want to make and conveniently ignoring those you don't...

Please prove your point, by all means

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

As in "ONLY". Exactly, now you are getting it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
All I know is,...anybody who thinks the south lost the civil war hasn't been to Detroit lately.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by joken2

Live the Dream.

Please prove your point, by all means

Your link, you need to read it... it's all there...the whys, whats and wheres...

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Looking at real facts objectively is racist. Just like math and science is racist. Haven't you been keeping up?

YES SIR !!

Now don’t confuse them with REAL facts....only racist do that.
Are You keeping up ? LOL

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1936M71, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,188 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,931
Posts18,479,931
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.