24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Ready for another BIG YAWN. #15247675 09/22/20
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,537
S
steve4102 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,537
Burisma Investigation to be Released within 24 Hours — FINDS BIDEN FAMILY GUILTY CRIMINAL ACTIONS

On Tuesday night investigative reporter John Solomon told Lou Dobbs the Burisma investigation will be released in the next 24 hours.

John Solomon discussed the expected findings in the Burisma report that is expected to be released Wednesday.

John Solomon: Here is what the report is likely to reveal....

...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...en-family-guilty-criminal-actions-video/


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15247759 09/22/20
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,387
AB2506 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,387
Time will tell Steve.

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15248806 09/23/20
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,537
S
steve4102 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,537
OK, the report is out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-biden-burisma-corruption-devastating/

Now what if anything can and will be done about it.

Has a criminal referral been sent to AG Barr.


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15248896 09/23/20
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,243
MontanaMan Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 18,243
That won't even be reported anywhere but in conservative news, & no, nothing is going to happen, either now or after the election, even if Trump wins.

MM

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: MontanaMan] #15248910 09/23/20
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,537
S
steve4102 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 14,537
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That won't even be reported anywhere but in conservative news, & no, nothing is going to happen, either now or after the election, even if Trump wins.

MM

Maybe, if after the election and Trump is still our President, he fires Bagpipe Barr.


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC-A

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15248928 09/23/20
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,585
PaulBarnard Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,585
Originally Posted by steve4102
OK, the report is out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...er-biden-burisma-corruption-devastating/

Now what if anything can and will be done about it.

Has a criminal referral been sent to AG Barr.


Great, we'll be hearing all about it on the major news networks today!

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15248936 09/23/20
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 55,099
rockinbbar Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 55,099
Tired of "reports".

Sick of "investigations".

Only thing I'm interested in, is seeing someone who isn't a republican led away in handcuffs.


~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
~Liberal Stupidity Has Now Exceeded Their Ignorance~
Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15249026 09/23/20
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1,023
O
OldGrayWolf Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
O
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 1,023
Handcuffs aren’t good enough anymore. I will expect to see people hanged by the neck until dead. These scum must go. Otherwise they will simply bide their time and resurface to finish what they almost got done. If the damn justice system won’t do it, we will have to. I am not kidding, there are people who cannot be allowed to remain alive if we are to have any hope of regaining any part of what America was. Others will need to be locked away, because they are literally insane and will take time to be educated before they can ever be part of a functional society.

We are so far down the path to communism at this point, that the entire government and education systems will have to be gone through and cleared of anyone who exhibited communistic ideology, and some of that will probably not happen as Constitutionally as we would like. We have allowed this thing to go much farther than it should have, and for that, I feel some of the actions that will need to be taken and cost others their lives or freedom, we are to blame. We as Americans should have guarded liberty much more jealously, and been willing to match blow for blow, dollar for dollar, and lawsuit for lawsuit to stop communism in its tracks. But we did not, and now it has metastasized to where the cure is going to be very traumatic. And the measures that must be taken will likely be abhorrent to most of us, but that does not change the fact that they will be necessary.

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15249151 09/23/20
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,615
B
Bob_H_in_NH Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Joined: Dec 2015
Posts: 1,615

It's being reported, but as "same old tired conspiracy theories"

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15249158 09/23/20
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,716
B
bigsqueeze Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,716
Originally Posted by steve4102
Burisma Investigation to be Released within 24 Hours — FINDS BIDEN FAMILY GUILTY CRIMINAL ACTIONS

On Tuesday night investigative reporter John Solomon told Lou Dobbs the Burisma investigation will be released in the next 24 hours.

John Solomon discussed the expected findings in the Burisma report that is expected to be released Wednesday.

John Solomon: Here is what the report is likely to reveal....

...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...en-family-guilty-criminal-actions-video/
.........................Oh I tinks that the Trump campaign will get a hold of this and use it. And expect Burisma to be brought out during the debates; IF JOE SHOWS UP!


28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger


IC-B

Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: steve4102] #15249166 09/23/20
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1,910
T
Tarquin Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
T
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 1,910
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
That won't even be reported anywhere but in conservative news, & no, nothing is going to happen, either now or after the election, even if Trump wins.

MM

Maybe, if after the election and Trump is still our President, he fires Bagpipe Barr.



Why? Barr has been a phenomenally effective AG. He knows what he is doing and he has reigned in Trump's idiotic excesses. Barr has been great.


Tarquin
Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: OldGrayWolf] #15249196 09/23/20
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 12,475
D
deerstalker Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 12,475
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Handcuffs aren’t good enough anymore. I will expect to see people hanged by the neck until dead. These scum must go. Otherwise they will simply bide their time and resurface to finish what they almost got done. If the damn justice system won’t do it, we will have to. I am not kidding, there are people who cannot be allowed to remain alive if we are to have any hope of regaining any part of what America was. Others will need to be locked away, because they are literally insane and will take time to be educated before they can ever be part of a functional society.

We are so far down the path to communism at this point, that the entire government and education systems will have to be gone through and cleared of anyone who exhibited communistic ideology, and some of that will probably not happen as Constitutionally as we would like. We have allowed this thing to go much farther than it should have, and for that, I feel some of the actions that will need to be taken and cost others their lives or freedom, we are to blame. We as Americans should have guarded liberty much more jealously, and been willing to match blow for blow, dollar for dollar, and lawsuit for lawsuit to stop communism in its tracks. But we did not, and now it has metastasized to where the cure is going to be very traumatic. And the measures that must be taken will likely be abhorrent to most of us, but that does not change the fact that they will be necessary.

to clean up the mess we are in would take a ideological pogrom that would make the Bolshevik revolution look like a walk in the park. the sickness in this country infects every level of society. our huge social media leaders are infected, huge market moguls are infected. we every day support fascists in the market place. it will be 50 years if ever before there is a correction . glad i wont be around.


the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: Ready for another BIG YAWN. [Re: OldGrayWolf] #15249631 09/23/20
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,992
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,992
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
... I will expect to see people hanged by the neck until dead...there are people who cannot be allowed to remain alive...


Yeah, right.


"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg


Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1
Who's Online Now
668 registered members (1holeaddict, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 14Homer, 1234, 160user, 71 invisible), 2,351 guests, and 869 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.23 Page Time: 0.040s Queries: 14 (0.003s) Memory: 0.8323 MB (Peak: 0.9425 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2020-10-31 21:39:10 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS