Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Which one of you is this? If you claim credit in this thread, I volunteer to organize a fundraiser to get you some handgun instruction.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The Mayor is softening them up.

They're not going to discipline those Police. They can't.

It's not a situation where some cop acted on his own. A warrant was presented to perform a no knock. The Police just did what they were instructed to do by a judge.

Somebody shot. The police shot back.

I also just heard on the local news that crowds are gathering in Lexington.

It's shaping up to be a two city jiggaboo stampede.

Accurate to a tee..

I read another cop shot the cop in the leg. so should have all the cops shot that one cop?

I don't like the idea of no knock warrants at all. They might be necessary in extreme cases. But they get used *way* too often. They're usually unnecessary.

That said, I don't blame the police for the situation that a no knock warrant puts them in.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jwall
KFWA

SPOT ON !!!!!!

Yup
Well said

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by add

The after parties at Denny's & The Waffle House should be a hoot!

That's funny; but true

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
We're (the fam and I) are driving to KY in about 12 days meet family and continue on to Tennessee for a few days. We usually travel through Louisville, but it looks like an alternate route is in order.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI

It's not a situation where some cop acted on his own. A warrant was presented to perform a no knock. The Police just did what they were instructed to do by a judge.

Accurate to a tee..

I read another cop shot the cop in the leg. so should have all the cops shot that one cop?

I don't like the idea of no knock warrants at all. They might be necessary in extreme cases. But they get used *way* too often. They're usually unnecessary.

That said, I don't blame the police for the situation that a no knock warrant puts them in.

they should certainly use minimum force required; like the Roger Stone arrest

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by add

That's funny; but true

throw in McDonalds - thats the people that need to be on high alert - better have that ice cream machine working or schit it gonna get real up in there

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It has nothing to do about justice for Breanna, as they are saying, instead it's just an excuse to loot and burn down something....in other words, act like the uncivilized bastids they are.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Which one of you is this? If you claim credit in this thread, I volunteer to organize a fundraiser to get you some handgun instruction.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Well, if you're gonna shoot into the glass window of your schittmobile, you might as well hold your pistol gangsta style and flip a piece of brass into your eye as you blow out your eardrums. If you're gonna do it, do it with style.

He would get bonus points from me if he had a tall boy of Natty Light sweating into his crotch.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bruinruin
We're (the fam and I) are driving to KY in about 12 days meet family and continue on to Tennessee for a few days. We usually travel through Louisville, but it looks like an alternate route is in order.

Use 127 to 62 to bypass Louisville. They're both U.S. highways and easy to travel.

62 will take you to interstate 65 to go to Tennessee.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
Originally Posted by add

That's funny; but true

throw in McDonalds - thats the people that need to be on high alert - better have that ice cream machine working or schit it gonna get real up in there

They also better have McNuggets at the ready and the deep fryers in good working order.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thought Kentucky was devoid of problems from the Black peeps? Isn’t that why you moved there? Louisville looking like Portland.

You better get your 22 LR downtown and stand guard or be ridiculed for not doing anything.

See how this works?

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bunch of Honky mofos on this thread! Mofoin' Kluckers!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Thought Kentucky was devoid of problems from the Black peeps? Isn’t that why you moved there? Louisville looking like Portland.

You better get your 22 LR downtown and stand guard or be ridiculed for not doing anything.

See how this works?

😎

Every state has schitty cities. But the Pacific Coast is nutjob central for the entire North American continent.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by KFWA

Indians and Chinese have integrated into this country without much racism in the last 50 years because while still maintaining an attachment to their culture , they want to integrate, not segregate, they want to conform, not rebel - Contribute, not consume.

The amount of tolerance we've created for African Americans -media, politics, income security, job placement, education - would be considered an advantage that would lead to superiority with any other culture - and yet other cultures, people who arrive here barely speaking English, overcome and integrate into our society often in a single generation. We see it now with Asians dominating our STEM fields in our education system.

We're on at least 3 generations now since the civil rights act and African Americans are no further ahead, still burning down their own communities in protest every 20 years

Indians and Chinese built a real civilization in their native countries. Blacks didn't.

Indians and Chinese have IQs higher than blacks.

Indians and Chinese are not hazardous to your health. Blacks are.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

No protesters will come here. There's not a bus route into the sticks.

But if they somehow got lost and ended up here, I'd shoo them away with my recently purchased, 1946, long barreled, full choked Stevens 520-30.

Whatever you do,..do it with panache'.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Use 127 to 62 to bypass Louisville. They're both U.S. highways and easy to travel.

62 will take you to interstate 65 to go to Tennessee.

Thanks, B.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Wanton Endangerment charges against one officer

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Well,..they slightly tossed one cop under the bus,..wanton endangerment,..$15,000 bond,..gets fired.

It sucks to an extent. But he won't be going to jail.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

See how this works?

😎

Every state has schitty cities. But the Pacific Coast is nutjob central for the entire North American continent.

Bris, Thanks.

That’s been the point of many who still live in the NW. We don’t control the cities any more than you control Louisville. Actually, these cities aren’t even our cities.

We all live in Redneckville and watch, shake our heads, and clap when the Feds kick ass on these dipshîts.

A few, like you, make it seem that we are part of this problem, as if our small vote numbers should off-set the dense population votes in the city and suburbs in the inner city.

Aside from moving out of the State, which is a possibility that’s being explored with trips made and more planned in the future. We have boo-koo investments here, and a small business.

Can’t just hit your EZ Button and pull up stakes like you suggest.

I’m sure you, like me, would make a reasonable defense of your property and life if the asshats decided to try and take on your neighborhood.

😎

PS

I like your pump rifle. You got enough ammo? 😬

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 13 of 22 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

701 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 3,132 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,748
Posts18,476,161
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.