Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
[quote=Old_Toot]Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

They have transcribed legal wiretaps that have proven she was receiving cash and drugs from UPS shipments, for her prior boyfriend, and they have video of her crowing about it (her phone). Don't EVER say "Breonna Taylor didn't do anything" you knucklehead, she was in it deep, up to her weaves and then some.
How do you think they got the warrant in the first place? She'd been under surveillance for MONTHS. She was as dirty as they come. IDGAS if she was a paramedic, she was dirty.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Not to change the subject, but Ike and Tina Turner just announced that they're on tour again!

https://leakreality.com/video/9700/dindu-crackheads-doing-duet-in-the-hood-lmao

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Doesn't look like they've held up as good as Keith Richards.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by KFWA
until we get to the point where we can have a factual conversation about Blacks

Never happen. For the second you present the FACTS, both cultural genetically, you will be labeled a racist and will be the end of that.

Exactly what is needed but it will absolutely never happen.

----------------

I had a conversation with someone this morning about Justice Ginsburg.

After several minutes of listening I made the following point.

Justice Ginsburg in her passionate service as a SCOTUS judge brought forth "XYZ" decisions in her rulings... correct?

Correct.

And the justice before RGB brought forth his "ABC" decisions in his rulings... correct?

Yes.

So, the justice that will follow RGB should be allowed to bring forth their own decisions in their rulings... correct?

Absolutely not was the response.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sse

Never happen. For the second you present the FACTS, both cultural genetically, you will be labeled a racist and will be the end of that.

"I am superior to you, but let's talk." Laughable...

Well, we are. The wheel (for example) was unknown in sub-saharan (negroid) Africa until the 1600s when it was introduced by Europeans (caucasians). Read among other things a very good book called The Bell Curve. You just might learn something.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse

"I am superior to you, but let's talk." Laughable...

Well, we are. The wheel (for example) was unknown in sub-saharan (negroid) Africa until the 1600s when it was introduced by Europeans (caucasians). Read among other things a very good book called The Bell Curve. You just might learn something.

Exactly right.

The lord blessed us all with gifts. The problem with blacks is it’s a one way street when discussing them. It’s ok for blacks to say that white people can’t dance, white men can’t jump, are slow runners ect. Somehow everyone excepts. If a Caucasian points out differences in IQ whoa is you and somehow you’re a Nazi and completely wrong and if it goes public you’ll likely lose your job over it.
If blacks are so smart, fast, and athletic how come they haven’t taken over the world? Hint isn’t because they can’t jump or run fast.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/23/20.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Governor Little Andy is on TV now trying to get the jiggaboos all stirred up. He just won't leave it alone.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
If blacks are so smart, fast, and athletic how come they haven’t taken over the world? Hint isn’t because they can’t jump or run fast.

Look at Africa............a continent full of enough natural resources and mineral riches, that if they were taken advantage of, could be the richest place on the planet. Now, look at how the people there lived..........in mud and grass huts, constantly at war with their neighboring tribes, having no desire to better themselves, and in many ways, it's still that way today. If it hadn't been for White people, Africa would still be the "Dark Continent."

They couldn't advance as a civilization there, and if not for the White man, they couldn't do it today. I think Whites have a perfect right to look down on the Negro.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Louisville put this governor in office and the governor is on TV trying to get Louisville burned.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Governor Little Andy is on TV now trying to get the jiggaboos all stirred up. He just won't leave it alone.

That little bastid is worse than his daddy was.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Paul and Jimntenn, the two of you aren’t witnessing rascism or racist here on this thread.

What you are witnessing are folks who are disgusted and have a great disdain for an ethnic group that has been given more in the past 60 years than any ethnic group has received in the history of the world. No one can deny the billions of $ spent by American society to lift up and promote these folks. Specific set asides, preferential treatment and the list goes on of which the two of you are all too well aware of.

What has all of this yielded for the society that financed all of it with their hard earned $ ??

The Irish overcame their time in the barrel as did the Italians and the Jews. Yet we still make excuses for these folks and we still throw money into a bottomless pit of sewerage.

Racist, you both say and call others?

Thats because you have no knowledge of history, absolutely no ability to do math, and you are a racist. Its not because you are disgusted by anything. Its because your daddy was a racist as well as his daddy before him and so on. 60 years ago was 1960. The bombing of the baptist church that killed the 4 black girls was 1963. MLK was murdered in 1968. The last lynching of a black man occurred in 1981. Racism continues to this day. It was only a few months back that a black man was murdered by white men because he was black and jogging in a white neighborhood. Police shoot black people for no reason and get away with it. This thread is a perfect example of how racist this country still is. The situation that the black people who are in poor crime infested areas is a direct result of how they have been treated in this country for more than 400 years. They were enslaved for 300 years and then not considered human for more than a hundreds years after that. You all are just pissed because the law has declared them your equals. You gotta sit on the same toilets as they do.

Breonna Taylor didn't do anything. She was a paramedic. They didn't find anything in her apartment. They kicked in her door, her boyfriend defended his home like anyone of you would have done and the police shot blindly into the apartment killing an innocent woman. Thank god there wasn't any children in the apartment. Of course you wouldn't care. Why? Because they are black. I am sure everyone on this thread would be so understanding if the exact same thing happened to them. Let me ask you. If I kick in your door, are you going to wait and make sure I am not the police before defending your home?

You stated as fact much that is demonstrably false and more that is unverifiable.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I know southerners are slow, but are they gonna riot or what?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by deflave

Depends on if Popeyes runs out of sammiches.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

The white ones are still on the way home from work, maybe after they get home and cut the grass.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Looks like it's on,.....Louisville cops carrying sticks, too,...gonna be some knots on some heads today.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Police block Breonna Taylor demonstrators on Bardstown Road

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police have confronted protesters on Bardstown Road after demonstrations spanned miles, demonstrating in response to a grand jury’s indictment of one officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor.

After the grand jury’s indictment of Brett Hankison on three counts of wanton endangerment, hundreds who gathered in Jefferson Square Park to hear the conclusion marched from downtown and filled streets in Shelby Park, Germantown and the Highlands.

No charges were brought against two other Louisville Metro Police officers who fired their weapons that night, Sgt. Jon Mattingly and Det. Miles Cosgrove. Hankinson's charges stem from shots he fired into neighboring apartments.

[Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com]
[Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com][Linked Image from bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Bristoe
[quote=TheLastLemming76]I read the other day that they just agreed to pay her family $12 mil. What are they rioting over now?

They want the cops hung up by their gonads

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It's on; gonna be bad tonight.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
From all the prep that's been going on for the past couple of days, I kind of thought that Louisville had decided not to take any schitt over this matter,..and it looks like that's what's going on.

The Louisville Slugger factory has been working three shifts turning out piss elm clubs for the police in anticipation of today.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
will see if they prevent widespread damage, allow it, or something in between. way i look at it is if they do what is needed to prevent it, will be worth it in the end. Nowhere else has that been done.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 49 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,348 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,643
Posts18,474,514
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.