Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I do hope the kid gets off and all charges dropped.

Unfortunately he's gonna be the sacrificial lamb for the liberals to give to the BLM/antifa folks. I feel he will go to trial, but won't get convicted, except for small [bleep] where it will be timed served.

Its BS through and through

He doesn't need to be convicted of anything. Time served, or not.

He was simply exercising his God given and Constitutional right to arm and protect himself.

In fact, he should file a civil suit and take them to the cleaners for even charging him in such a clear cut case of self defense. The prosecution is actually a persecution based on political leanings of those in local power.

Lin Woods is part of Kyle's law team.

The pendulum is going to swing and Kyle will most probably "get paid" before all is said and done.

Right now is rough but there is some light showing at the end of the tunnel and the Kid is lucky there is so much video documenting exactly what happened and some high powered patriot attorneys stepped up to the plate.

Lin wood has serious problems. Everyone he has worked with is suing him. Insiders think he has mental issues. John pierce is like a micahael avenatti type. Assault charges pending and allegations of fraud. The legal team is a huge problem. Wood and pierce are controlling the legal fund miney which should be released to the family

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
So his bail is two million, and he sits in jail? WTF? Can all of the right in America not scrape together two million to get him out? Is there a bail fund for him? If not, why not? I am talking about a fund specifically to make his bail. This guy did what he had to do with a remarkable situational awareness and restraint, especially given his age, and he rots in jail while the attackers get to walk around spewing their bullschit. We can do better than that.

Interesting questions OGW.

He's likely safer in jail than out on the street. There's a lot of people that want his head on a pike and I suspect they would come after him in his home.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Video shows a kid trying to do what's right, ends up running for his life and then defending it.

A legal question on self-defense: Is there an angle where something like "you chose to put yourself in a dangerous place, so that's not self-defense"?

I hope not, but is that an aspect of self-defense law?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

210 members (16penny, 204guy, 1_deuce, 280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 300s, 29 invisible), 2,251 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,621
Posts18,474,021
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.