Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020
Cops arresting folks for not wearing masks is just a bonus for the democrats. You know that is changing some votes every time that happens. The Cops need to say "nope, not doing it" especially when there are hundreds of camera's staring at them.

kwg

Cops need to be able to think for themselves. And stop being suckaszes, those that are. Period.

I recently joined this BBS forum called nextdoor. It's apparently all over the world. Just from the few days I've been on it, I am astounded by the silent majority.

Those lying rats Hiden and Camel'ot better be bringing it with their game face on.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cops arresting folks for not wearing masks is just a bonus for the democrats. You know that is changing some votes every time that happens. The Cops need to say "nope, not doing it" especially when there are hundreds of camera's staring at them.

kwg

If they do it for the front sticker, back sticker, seat belts and now the masks.....
The same ones will enforce the mark of the beast when it becomes law. How soon?
God only knows.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD
Originally Posted by MadMooner
That girl was a dumbass, but she looked pretty good in those shorts.

why was she dumb cop sucker? cause she is 10 times braver then you? I have noticed all over the country women have more courage then the the tough talking gun wielding fat graybeard men. that is a sad indictment of the so called men that are around

Because women, at least most white women, have little comprehension of real violence. They are sheltered and they don’t fight like men. Everyman used to learn somewhere in middle or high school that in every confrontation there comes a point where if you cross a certain line, you’re going to get your ass beat or try to beat someone else’s. White women don’t ever learn that lesson.

you are right about that partially but that women fought for 5 minutes and did not give in. by then she knew what it was like to be in a fracas. have you ever been down south and see what a lot of those white girls do? they are real tough some do noodling sticking their arms in a muddy bank pulling out a 25 lb catfish

You racist POS, idiot, moron and leftist scum racist low life. You are the worst example of a human ever to grace this forum.

I am proud of being a racist . a leftist??? I am to the right of atilla the hun

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I didn't read any other responses as I didn't want to taint my initial impressions. As much as I disagree with any arrest for failure to wear the face-diaper, read that again, that chick needs to spend a lot of time in jail. You don't get to make the decision to resist arrest because you disagree, period. That is exactly how things escalate to where we are all debating about whether or not this guy or that gal deserved to be shot by this cop or that cop over whatever. Jeez.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

kwg

If they do it for the front sticker, back sticker, seat belts and now the masks.....
God only knows.

The asteroid Apophis is suppose to arrive April 3, 2029. One astrophysicist said Revelation Chapter eight looks like to him what would happen if it actually hits. He said if it hits it will hit off shore near San Diego and Tijuana. He went on to say it is about 1,200 feet across and will hit with the force of about 880,000,000 tons of TNT. Can we say mountain covering tsunami, class?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kwg

God only knows.

The asteroid Apophis is suppose to arrive April 3, 2029. One astrophysicist said Revelation Chapter eight looks like to him what would happen if it actually hits. He said if it hits it will hit off shore near San Diego and Tijuana. He went on to say it is about 1,200 feet across and will hit with the force of about 880,000,000 tons of TNT. Can we say mountain covering tsunami, class?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
look at what they are doing to people over a stupid mask. can you imagine what cops will do once a poison vaccine is mandated? then I want to see what all the fire and brimstone cop suckers have to say then

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
You don't get to make the decision to resist arrest because you disagree, period.

You'd hop right on that freight car to the camp.

Have a nice shower.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RyanTX
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
We don't know how many times she was politely asked to either wear a mask or leave the premises.

The video we see starts when things were escalating, no telling what sequence of events led up to that.

Might have been better if the Cop has waited for backup, with the two Cops and the Athletic Director/Coach guy all present before anyone started the laying on of hands it woulda been less of a me vs you situation and the lady might have complied.

As it was, the lady drew the line in the sand, not them.

What were they supposed to do, walk away?

Bottom line, doesn't look like anybody got hurt, and the lady now knows what a taser feels like.

You're missing the point, look at the thread title. It's more about the fact that you can take over a police precinct, burn their cars and loot businesses while the cops look on from a distance, but don't wear a mask to an outdoor game and you'll get tased and drug off in cuffs.

You're missing the point. That wasn't happening at that locale. If that took place in Seattle, ok...but it ain't.

Grow up. If you're told to leave. Leave or be removed. Its called being an adult.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
You don't get to make the decision to resist arrest because you disagree, period.

You'd hop right on that freight car to the camp.

Have a nice shower.

Nice shot over the bow their BigStick. I can tell the difference between a police officer, mistaken as I think he may be, acting in the course of his official duties and the point in our society where it comes to radicals rounding up people like me while snowflakes like you sit and watch. You may be that obtuse; but, I'm not.

Heck, flop the colors of the skin on those two individuals in the video and people like you would probably be singing a different tune. Jeez. You mean to tell me you can't tell the difference in Jews being herded by Nazi soldiers into railroad cars in 1942 and a single police officer affecting a single arrest in 2020? Try some rational conversation without the hyperbole, misplaced as it is, or go play with your yoyo and be enthralled.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It was completely "legal" pursuant to German law, for the jews to be rounded up and sent to camps.

You would have reprimanded them for not going.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ringman

kwg

God only knows.

I wouldn't guess what date yet, but it does seem like things are coming together for the tribulation. It would be an honor to be born into this time of ours if this is the tribulation generation.
I can't imagine what all of that death will smell like. Yesterday, I wondered why my shallow well was starting to smell. We have had very little to no rain lately. I pumped out a couple of earth worms. That was enough to spoil the little left.

An asteroid seems to fit the possibility.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/24/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It was completely "legal" pursuant to German law, for the jews to be rounded up and sent to camps.

Yes, it was legal and, yes, it's a completely different scenario than what happened here in this video. You don't need to pull things out of your ass like that just because you somehow wish to prove that you think someone else is stupid. The video, in my opinion, is not really about legality or even police brutality. IN MY OPINION it shows what young people (and maybe others) think about law enforcement and it shows modern young people's complete disdain for authority. I, personally, am sick of the "I'm offended" generation. Like I said in my post, I don't think police (the state) should be mandating any sort of facial diapers.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

One of these days, if they don’t wise up, the cops are going to find themselves being shot at from both/all sides and they are going to wonder how they got there. If you wear a uniform, you had best wise up and start figuring what’s coming down the road.

Do you think that will include cops shooting cops?
Surely all those 'good cops' will do something?

Paul Barnard kind of pathetic

Had PB been present, he would have rushed
to assisted the struggling cop.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
After suffering through this whole thread, I will say one thing.

I agree with Mooner, she was kinda hot.

MAGA
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by copperking81
Sounds like the school asked her to leave, she refused. Urkels dad asked the same, she didn’t comply.

When you don’t comply you get complied.

Keep that tampon on your face and climb back under your bed. It's still too scary to come out.

Lol. I love retards.

Says the guy demanding, under threat of arrest, everyone walk around with a tampon tied to their ears.

WTF? I haven’t demanded anything.
I was kidding about the retard thing by the way. I really didn’t know you were actually retarded.

Says the guy who thinks women should be tazed for not wearing a tampon on their face, in empty bleachers.... while OUTSIDE.

Don't worry Joe Biden voter, despite what Uncle Fauci says, you will survive the great pandemic. You can stop beating up women now.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[ You don't need to pull things out of your ass like that just because you somehow wish to prove that you think someone else is stupid.

I no longer "think" you're stupid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
She was in a public place.

She wasn't acting disorderly.

What law had she violated?

f-cking rent a cop.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Yes, it was legal and, yes, it's a completely different scenario than what happened here in this video. You don't need to pull things out of your ass like that just because you somehow wish to prove that you think someone else is stupid. The video, in my opinion, is not really about legality or even police brutality. IN MY OPINION it shows what young people (and maybe others) think about law enforcement and it shows modern young people's complete disdain for authority. I, personally, am sick of the "I'm offended" generation. Like I said in my post, I don't think police (the state) should be mandating any sort of facial diapers.

you can take your authority and law enforcement and shove them up your police state a ss. why dont people like you move to north korea? a total police state

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sounds like the school asked her to leave, she refused. Urkels dad asked the same, she didn’t comply.

When you don’t comply you get complied.

Keep that tampon on your face and climb back under your bed. It's still too scary to come out.

Lol. I love retards.

Says the guy demanding, under threat of arrest, everyone walk around with a tampon tied to their ears.

WTF? I haven’t demanded anything.
I was kidding about the retard thing by the way. I really didn’t know you were actually retarded.

Says the guy who thinks women should be tazed for not wearing a tampon on their face, in empty bleachers.... while OUTSIDE.

Don't worry Joe Biden voter, despite what Uncle Fauci says, you will survive the great pandemic. You can stop beating up women now.

democrats dont need joe hidin bumper stickers. it is now the mask. that POS athletic director of the football team that started fat albert on his mission maybe violating young boys in the shower ala Penn state

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,556 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,712
Posts18,475,443
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.