Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yesterday Florida Governor Ron DeSantis introduced an absolutely perfect set of guidelines that will frame a new set of laws within Florida called the “Combating Violence, Disorder and Looting and Law Enforcement Protection Act.” The Florida House and Senate will take up the bill as their first order of business. Buckets of common sense.

The legal measures and penalties [Summary Here] are direct, straight forward, specific to the current situation and absolutely pitch-perfect to immediately stop any civil disorder that would impede, impact or stop the domestic tranquility for Florida residents. This includes the use of RICO statutes to prosecute those who organize chaos.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...troduces-law-enforcement-protection-act/

Last edited by steve4102; 09/23/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
All well and good but the problem hasn't been lack of laws to charge these thugs with but lack of political will to charge them at all. The Democrat mayors tell the cops told to stand back and watch, the handful who manage to get arrested anyway are let right back out when the Democrat DAs don't press charges.

Looting is already illegal.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
As stated it's mostly just grandstanding.

The BLM and antifa schit was attempted here and it was squelched in very short order.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by aspade
All well and good but the problem hasn't been lack of laws to charge these thugs with but lack of political will to charge them at all. The Democrat mayors tell the cops told to stand back and watch, the handful who manage to get arrested anyway are let right back out when the Democrat DAs don't press charges.

Go back to George Soros funds backing Progressive candidates running for DA spots all over the country. If the DA won't charge the rioters, but will charge anyone defending themselves from chaos, SOros has figured a way to skirt all laws on the book.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
As stated it's mostly just grandstanding.

The BLM and antifa schit was attempted here and it was squelched in very short order.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I wish he were our states governor and not the incompetent, political grandstanding moron we have now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
I wish he were our states governor and not the incompetent, political grandstanding moron we have now.

...... ... I hear stuff like that a lot in NY state.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by 22250rem

...... ... I hear stuff like that a lot in NY state.

I hear that here as well.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by aspade

We don't need more laws. You can hardly go through a day without breaking a law of some kind. Just need to enforce the laws we have.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Do you think LT Gov Forrest can take him down?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hatari

Go back to George Soros funds backing Progressive candidates running for DA spots all over the country. If the DA won't charge the rioters, but will charge anyone defending themselves from chaos, SOros has figured a way to skirt all laws on the book.

In a nutshell, it's this simple. Trump's administration needs to deal with these rogue DA's ASAP or this country is going own the [bleep]. Returning to the rule of law requires it!

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DeSantis’ strength is playing to emotions. Might be he’s good at poker too.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Do you think LT Gov Forrest can take him down?

I can only Pray that he does.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It don't appear Forrest has the funds to run a bunch of tv ads. I sent him some bucks.

Cooper is a idiot. He'd never won except for that stupid bathroom BS. I fear for my state.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by blindshooter
It don't appear Forrest has the funds to run a bunch of tv ads. I sent him some bucks.

Cooper is a idiot. He'd never won except for that stupid bathroom BS. I fear for my state.

I remember how well Cooper ran the state Crime Lab . Talk about a fiasco.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Standing behind DeSantis is Grady Judd
He gave an address, with props, about gladly hauling them to jail.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1234, 219 Wasp, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 60 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,460
Posts18,489,808
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.