O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Pfizer is not one of the 4 listed pharmaceuticals companies coming forward with a vaccine.

They either missed the boat or chose not to take the boat. Either way, they appear to be out of the running.

Put your mask on , bytch . TY

Next time you shave tell Flave hello.

All that means, is that you just got your ass handed to you by a sock puppet.

Guy didn't even hafta use his "real" handle.

And the big liar appears right on cue!

Lmao again at you Dingleberries that run in packs.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sept 17 - Two drug companies that are leading the race to develop coronavirus vaccines bowed to public pressure on Thursday, abandoning their traditional secrecy and releasing comprehensive road maps of how they are evaluating their vaccines.

The companies, Moderna and Pfizer, revealed details about how participants are being selected and monitored, the conditions under which the trials could be stopped early if there were problems, and the evidence researchers will use to determine whether people who got the vaccines were protected from Covid-19.

Moderna’s study will involve 30,000 participants, and Pfizer’s 44,000.

You could have signed up to be in the Pfizer study here in Southern Ohio last month.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/25/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Just a heads up. This may surprise you, but I want you to know, that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in New York. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Pfizer is not one of the 4 listed pharmaceuticals companies coming forward with a vaccine.

They either missed the boat or chose not to take the boat. Either way, they appear to be out of the running.

They understood that the potential of creating an effective vaccine for, in essence, the seasonal cold was poor and the rewards were non-existent. Any potential “vaccine” created would’ve been expected to be free or nearly free yet the lawsuits that are inevitable would have been adjudicated in real dollars. The “vaccine” is a political football with a ticking time bomb inside of it just waiting for liberal politicians and their diseased constituents to set it off.

Brilliant assessment!

Thanks

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Per the CDC director.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/23/cdc...main-susceptible-to-the-coronavirus.html

“The preliminary results in the first round show that a majority of our nation, more than 90% of the population, remains susceptible,” he said at a Senate hearing hosted by the Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. “A majority of Americans are still susceptible.”

The coronavirus has infected more than 6.8 million people across the U.S., or roughly 2% of the U.S. population, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University and the U.S. Census Bureau. However, the true spread of the virus is likely much higher, Redfield has previously said, as many mild and asymptomatic cases go undiagnosed.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Don’t even pretend to know what Pfizer’s plans are! They are giants in their field.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kelbro
Just a heads up. This may surprise you, but I want you to know, that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held in New York. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia. I received my first shot yesterday at 4:00 pm, and I wanted to let you know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Hahahaha....

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Or, they actually understand how badly the vaccine is going to fail...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

They understood that the potential of creating an effective vaccine for, in essence, the seasonal cold was poor and the rewards were non-existent. Any potential “vaccine” created would’ve been expected to be free or nearly free yet the lawsuits that are inevitable would have been adjudicated in real dollars. The “vaccine” is a political football with a ticking time bomb inside of it just waiting for liberal politicians and their diseased constituents to set it off.

+1

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kelbro

Well played!

IC B3

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

+1

Pfizer is one of the companies in warp speed. Their vaccine has been in stage three trials for the longest right next to Moderna's. I would expect that they will hit the required number of cases to report out in late October or early November. Whether they file a submission for approval that early is another question. As to risk you realize that was the point of the federal program to minimize the risk right? The federal government underwrote the cost of the first 200M doses ( something like a total of 1.5B) and protects them from most legal challenges.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

In other words, they have no dog in the hunt.

Well said.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fake news abounds on both the left and right. Everyone has an agenda of some sort.

In the end, people just believe what they want to believe whether it's true or not.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Can I throw away these damn masks???

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by smokepole
In other words, they have no dog in the hunt.
Well said.

And completely erroneous, as I and others have pointed out. But I guess if it doesn’t come from Q, it isn’t real?

https://www.biopharmadive.com/news/pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-warp-speed-supply/582093/

Last edited by AKwolverine; 09/25/20. Reason: Spacing
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

237 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 260Remguy, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 30 invisible), 2,182 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.