Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Seems like he said something about it while addressing a crowd in Atlanta.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It's all over the internet. Use your search engine...

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Sounds like a half trillion dollars in reparations to the black community to me.

The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-plan-for-black-america

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You are going to love it. Juneteenth is going to be a national holiday, 3 million new jobs for black people. 500,000 new black owned businesses, prosecute the KKK as a terrorist organization, and find ways to build up black people's credit. You must be so proud.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Don't worry. Trump has no intention of doing it just like he has no actual healthcare plan. He is just hoping black people are as stupid as his base where he can say anything and you people lap it up.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#It'saniggersworld!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He's gonna loan 500,000 boons a mill apiece?

They'll never pay back a dime, less they get shot by da poleece.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well dang. Someone remind me what all of this “white privilege” I have is?

Whitey need not apply. It almost seems like I’m the one being discriminated against..

This how the left always win. They yell, riot and demand things using there helpful idiot gays/blacks ect. minority groups to the point that the right offers a “scaled down handout/pandering package” either way you look at it they moved the needle left without a shot fired.

Last edited by TheLastLemming76; 09/25/20.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Don't worry. Trump has no intention of doing it just like he has no actual healthcare plan. He is just hoping black people are as stupid as his base where he can say anything and you people lap it up.

In other words,...it's the "40 acres and a mule" of the new millennia?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

You are going to love it. Juneteenth is going to be a national holiday, 3 million new jobs for black people. 500,000 new black owned businesses, prosecute the KKK as a terrorist organization, and find ways to build up black people's credit. You must be so proud.

You must be Jim Cooper from TN.

Probably more like the Negro Jim from Huckleberry Finn.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like a half trillion dollars in reparations to the black community to me.

Pretty much.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Wonder if a half trillion dollars is enough to make blacks stop looting the Walmarts?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
After LBJ's 'Great Society' epic fail...followed by putting thousands of Africans in very nice homes with absolutely no loan qualifications, which lead to the crash in '08, a person would have thought we learned some lessons on giveaways. Same old schidt, Joe Plumber gets to back minority business loans. Jesus wept.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wonder if a half trillion dollars is enough to make blacks stop looting the Walmarts?

Looting comes as natural to a Negro, as does stealing him a watermelon. No amount of money will ever change it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nope, it'll never be enough. That's why I prefer zero.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Well dang. Someone remind me what all of this “white privilege” I have is?

Whitey need not apply. It almost seems like I’m the one being discriminated against..

This how the left always win. They yell, riot and demand things using there helpful idiot gays/blacks ect. minority groups to the point that the right offers a “scaled down handout/pandering package” either way you look at it they moved the needle left without a shot fired.

yes and the right keeps puking out ...I am law abiding. they did more damage burning 30 cities then they could have done with guns. they did shoot some people. the right will give this country away to non whites without firing a shot

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
A cursory stroll around the internet doesn't seem to indicate that Caucasians are very excited about having a half trillion of their tax dollars donated to the black folks.

I dunno,....

I think Trump needs a new "idea" guy.

Jared Kushner sucks at the job.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
"HEY! I KNOW!

LET'S GIVE HALF THE ANNUAL BUDGET TO THE CULUD FOLKS!"

I don't 'spect America's going to be flying to Mars any time soon.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"HEY! I KNOW!

LET'S GIVE HALF THE ANNUAL BUDGET TO THE CULUD FOLKS!"

I don't 'spect America's going to be flying to Mars any time soon.

Sure, it is.

Just gonna hafta use a credit card ta fill the tank.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

In the 50 years since LBJ declared unconditional war on poverty, the American taxpayer has spent over 22 trillion on these programs, all of them have failed miserably. Trumps ill advised 500 billion will fail as well, and it will fail miserably.

You can take the groid out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the groid.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 23 invisible), 2,065 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,503
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.