Print Thread
Hop To
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
So does his wife, but she's intoxicated with the idea of being Frist Lady...

https://gellerreport.com/2020/09/sh...the-alleged-depths-of-his-dementia.html/

Tarquin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Anonymous?

Nope thats what Demonrats do.

I agree though he his mentally compromised.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
They are running a national ad that is 100% computer generated.
Biden looks like max hedroom.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FORMER BIDEN CAMPAIGN STAFFER: Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia and is on medication for it.

“This is the big one, and the one I have the least direct experience with, but it’s been an open secret for some time. Anyone who has had a relative with Alzheimer’s or dementia can tell you, there are good days and bad days. On the good days, when Joe is at his most lucid, his campaign manager Jen will send him out for photo ops or TV interviews… make hay while the sun is shining, you know? On the bad days, Jen just tells the press pool “No Joe today,” and they’re all like, “Okay, cool!” Most of the time, he’s just a little foggy and gets really agitated. But one of my co-workers told me that back in May, there was a day where he thought he was running against Gary Hart in the ’84 primary again. Joe went under wraps for several days after that.

He’s been more lucid recently because his physician, Dr. O’Connor, put him on Namenda. Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up. I bet there are a lot of pharmacists in Philly wondering why there are so many young people on Namenda.

The dementia medication has had, um… unfortunate side effects.

There’s no dancing around this… the medication has made Joe incontinent. Though his “good days” have increased dramatically, he can barely get through a press event without running to the bathroom. That’s why he didn’t take questions after announcing Harris as his running mate. They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera. Lately, Jen’s been having closed-door meetings to discuss which brand of incontinence pads would be best to purchase. Seriously, a group of paid staffers sat around and discussed which brands were the least visible, the least likely to leak, and wouldn’t audibly “crinkle.”

That’s around the time I left the campaign. I can’t be a party to this sick game anymore. I never really liked Joe Biden, but he deserves better than to be thrust into the public eye when he should be in memory care. His wife should put a stop to this, but she’s way too excited about being “First Lady” to care about her ailing husband.”

If memories of Biden’s behavior are not fresh in your mind, please read Howie Carr’s column today, which chronicles a number of instances that are consistent with serious dementia. For instance:

…soon he began reading — or trying to read — some statistics. Numbers are not Dementia Joe’s forte, to put it mildly.

This day, he kept repeating the word “military.” But the actual virus numbers were for Michigan, the state he was in, in addition to his perpetual state of confusion.

Perhaps his handlers wrote “MI,” assuming that even someone as simple as Joe Biden could put two and two together. If so, they were misinformed.

“U.S. COVID-infected military uh excuse me U.S. COVID-infected in America, six thousand 344,700 U.S. COVID deaths one thousand 189,506. Military COVID-infected 118,984. Military COVID deaths 6114.”

Actually, Mr. Vice President, the military’s death toll is exactly seven. The fatalities in Michigan, where you were babbling, is actually closer to that six-thousand figure.

Way off, but this is a guy who’s earlier pegged the number of deaths in the panic as 120 million (at the time it was 120,000).

He has also claimed that 150,000,000 Americans have been killed by firearms since 2007, but let’s move on to his proposals for tax rates.

“If you change the tax rate it went from 38 percent to 21. If you just send it back to 20 uh — 38%, um, if you — 36% to 28, that’s what we started trying to do.”

Even more significant than an inability to handle numbers (in a guy who has voted on countless budgets while in the Senate) is Joe’s pattern of disappearing into his basement for days, as if waiting for “good days.”

If Biden is indeed on Alzheimer’s meds and his family and campaign thus are aware of his medical condition, then we have a pretty clear case of elder abuse.

I repeat: this is not necessarily a genuine post from an ex-insider. But why has Biden refused to take a cognitive ability test? Given the teleprompter deception his campaign has employed, they owe us evidence of his mental fitness for office.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ringworm
They are running a national ad that is 100% computer generated.
Biden looks like max hedroom.

That's not computer generated. They shot him full of amphetamines and he's reading a teleprompter. Look at his eyes as he talks. He's reading a script. It's the same when he talks to anyone, anywhere in a speech or interview. Watch the eyes, he's reading from a teleprompter.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
In spite of this millions of morons will vote for him!

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
old news

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Water is wet.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Water is wet.

I don’t believe as many as the MSM is projecting.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Biden's Alzheimer's dementia is no secret to me. For months when ever he's been on teevee, I've noticed the exact same symptoms of Alzheimer's dementia that my late wife exhibited with her Alzheimer's. As the article stated, there are "good days and bad days," and as time goes on, the bad days far outnumber the good. Biden is already in at least, Stage Three or perhaps early Stage Four of the seven stages clinicians list for those who have Alzheimer's dementia.

I do not wish him ill ... but in no way, shape, or form, should he ever become President of the United States.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The Ds are not running Biden as such. He is a figurehead who they figure on replacing. The power is in the background it has been decades since a dem had an original thought, everything is dictated.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
The Ds are not running Biden as such. He is a figurehead who they figure on replacing. The power is in the background it has been decades since a dem had an original thought, everything is dictated.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kennyd

No doubt. Soros and the Deep State pull all the strings.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joepedo's a lib @sshole, but ya gotta admire the guy, for takin one for the team.

Even tho it's killin him.

No chancea winnin, but they gotta put upsomebody, and alla the young turks don't wanna run/lose, and be unable ta run again in the future.

One loyal POS mfker, the demorrhoid party don't deserve him.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Biden's Alzheimer's dementia is no secret to me. For months when ever he's been on teevee, I've noticed the exact same symptoms of Alzheimer's dementia that my late wife exhibited with her Alzheimer's. As the article stated, there are "good days and bad days," and as time goes on, the bad days far outnumber the good. Biden is already in at least, Stage Three or perhaps early Stage Four of the seven stages clinicians list for those who have Alzheimer's dementia.

I do not wish him ill ... but in no way, shape, or form, should he ever become President of the United States.

L.W.

L.W. my thoughts exactly. I watched my father, maybe not enough, but saw it, so I cannot, will not make light of Joe Bidens health. But what are the Dems thinking, or anyone that would award him their vote.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm shocked to learn of this...

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Early stages my ass, I bet he bounces off objects like them old toys

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
You don't need to be a doctor to tell Joe has mental problems. He wasn't all there 20 years ago, so he can't afford many brain cells.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kennyd

Exactly.... Joe's not the candidate in reality... KalamamaDingDong is the real Presidential candidate..

Joe's gonna be shelved into an Assisted Living ASAP, if they don't have him ClintonSuicided....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Joe has no business being considered for government at any level. He has always been dumb but now it is beyond dumb. He doesn't have long out on his own. He will be in assisted living within 4 years.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (16penny, 11point, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,012 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,582
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.