-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Meghan 'would seriously consider' White House run — as majority of UK public want her and Harry stripped of royal titles
KNEWZ.COM|CONNOR MANNION

Meghan Markle may have higher political ambitions than her position as the Duchess of Sussex — as a source claims she may be looking at a run for the White House.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” a close friend of Markle told Vanity Fair.

“I think if Meghan and Harry ever gave up their titles she would seriously consider running for president.”

However, another friend disputed the wild claim to Vanity Fair, saying “she harbors no ambition to enter a career in politics herself.”

Rumors abound that Meghan could run for president in 2024, and she got the attention of the office’s current occupant, who said in a press conference on Wednesday that he is “not a fan” of the duchess.

The report about the duchess’ possible higher ambition comes on the heels of Meghan Markle, 39, and Prince Harry, 35, recording a highly-publicized video message for Times 100 urging Americans to vote.

According to activist Gloria Steinem, Markle has also been helping in an effort to cold-call voters across America and urge them to vote in the upcoming US election between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.

“Meg is herself, smart, authentic, funny, political. She came home to vote,” Steinem, 86, said.

The call to vote caused concern among Royal insiders in the UK as members of the Queen’s family are expected to remain politically neutral, according to The Daily Mail.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
heres what I want for 2024. This lady as prez Or Candace Owens What could the dimwits say then, eh?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=black+lady+campaigning+in+Baltimore

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How long is it going to take Harry to realize that he married a living and breathing chunt...? Or is he as thimble minded as she is?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BayouRover
How long is it going to take Harry to realize that he married a living and breathing chunt...? Or is he as thimble minded as she is?

Eventually he will dump here, and the family will take him back.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Eventually he will dump here, and the family will take him back.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,366 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,469
Posts18,471,408
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.