Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Sprint11
Originally Posted by lonee
might as well be speed or any other sort of dope. Why is everyone so proud of being an addict?

Why are you so proud of being a douche?

This^^^

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by Sprint11
might as well be speed or any other sort of dope. Why is everyone so proud of being an addict?

Why are you so proud of being a douche?

This^^^

Douches is, as douches does.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Seconded cup here, hot, an' black!

Fell like havin' a good day?

Boy oh boy. That brings back an early memory.
My Mom took me to see that at the warner theater. Probably my first movie.

I bought a fresh bag of Simply Nature Organic Peruvian. The Lord makes some goood coffee.
I went almost two weeks drinking tea. Now I REALLY look forward to having a pot of that before church in the morning....yeeedaawgies!

☕ 😁 👍

PS:

Sunday morning. That's a really good brew.
One thing that I am grateful for is the fact that I can sit down to read God's Word from 3,000 years ago....with a beverage made from a plant picked maybe 3,000 miles away. My injury is on the mend, but nothing too serious now. I have a strong desire to be a blessing to others by providing this coffee. I'm getting back to work pending the injury, hopefully this new week.

Life is good

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Internal debate over coffee for after coffee activities yesterday --- fishing or pheasant

Walk about for pheasant won out. Very windy but still a great day to be out with Finn.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hugh
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I like my coffee like my women...
Hot black an Columbian

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ringworm
I like my coffee like my women...

Not me. I've never seen blonde haired, green eyed coffee.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hills Bros. Med roast 30.5 oz can (real all metal can) 4.99 on sale at Runnings. BlackBerry jam, blackpowder and other material things black can be good, maybe black coffee is so good cause it really is brown. Food for thought, if black is really good why is there no black colored food on your table.? Just rambling black thoughts, after my black coffee maybe I'll go out and shoot some black powder at black bullseye targets to chase black thoughts away. Maybe this is what fall colors are for? Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HughW
Internal debate over coffee for after coffee activities yesterday --- fishing or pheasant

Walk about for pheasant won out. Very windy but still a great day to be out with Finn.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

What a pleasant pheasant. Sure beats an awesome possum. 😉
When I got mine, It was like seeing a tropical parrot...
Only pertier. If I didn't have enough critters and dust collectors around, id have it stuffed. I hate dusting the way it is. First one I saw in wv.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffyD

Not me. I've never seen blonde haired, green eyed coffee.

Green beans roasted white is about as close
as one can get.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My old preacher used to preach the same. He wasn't even a Jehovah's (false) Witness.
I was into nutrition, but even more so now.
Also the most non drug person in my family and friends. No Rx. Most people over fifty are on too many drugs. It's the modern american way, but I never claimed to be THAT patriotic.😉
I could tell that some people have more addictive traits than others for various reasons. I enjoy coffee and the mild adrenal boost to kick myself and it helps me learn more as I study in the AM.
I didn't have any for two weeks. No big deal. Worse I've had was a mild headache in the past for a morning.

Health concerns for some are :

1. Dehydration. People don't drink enough water. Add coffee, you need even more, but tend to drink less. Must condition self to water...as required.
2. Pesticides. I don't douse my food with raid, and don't ask anyone to do it while I'm not looking. Farmers spray coffee beans more than many other crops. Avoid cancer. Buy single source organic, drink water and do #2, 3xday.
3. Can affect blood pressure and adrenals adversely in some. High BP.....stop ALL caffeine before taking dangerous Rx. See if it works is what I suggest to family. Sleep....go off and see if that works. Beats drugs that can ruin a life. Some psychiatric drugs Rx for sleep can cause suicide and other psychotic behavior.
4. Some get hyperactive. I wish this was my problemo, because I like high energy.
Interesting enough, some parents of hyper children give them coffee to drink as a safe alternative to serious amphetamines. Those damned drugs shrink kids brains, delay development, make them so stoned they can't walk a straight line or function. One of my students, 12 yo, could not tie his shoes after being in special education all of his life. He came to class drunk on some lousy pediatritions Rx, so his parents could "handle it". The rest can wait or that rabbit trail gets too late.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/27/20.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, sugar is the biggest "drug".
I just polished off a pint of breyers mint chocolate chip ice cream. Now THATS A DANGEROUS DRUG.

As for coffee, check out one of the better health pros that are still allowed on YouTube. He has an article about the health issues/ benefits from coffee.

https://draxe.com/nutrition/coffee-nutrition-facts/

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Campo, what does your favorite pastor
say about coffee enemas?

_
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
_
If you ain’t drinking community coffee from south Louisiana your missin out. So sez the hakham. Pick you flavor. I prefer mardi grass with a spoonfull of sugar for fridays . Dark roast for a “tough” mornin and breakfast blend for rest.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Starman,

I never paid any more attention to that old pastor when he talked about health any more than a JfW talking about the Bible. He was over 400 pounds and wasn't very concerned about health.
Why you have "enemas" on your mind, God only knows...and I'd like to keep it that way.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why you have "enemas" on your mind, God only knows...and I'd like to keep it that way.

nothing to do with a god..

The link YOU provided mentioned them.

Well the results are in and Campo is..

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman
Campo, what does your favorite pastor
say about coffee enemas?

I think I see where the confusion is.

My post mentioning my " old pastor" contained my list of possible coffee issues for some people.

My following post on benefits, which I kept separate so as to avoid confusion said,

"As for coffee, check out one of the better health pros that are still allowed on YouTube. He has an article about the health issues/ benefits from coffee."

This link was to DR. Axe. You mentioned my "favorite pastor", so I did not know where you were going.

Dr Axe doesn't get into that issue in detail.
I don't recommend them. Some do for specific reasons.
If you have a serious question about that , PM me.

I will work on clarity when discussing multiple points to avoid confusion. Some of us are not very bright...

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/27/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Dr Axe doesn't get into that issue in detail.
I don't recommend them.

What kind of experience in coffee enemas
do you have to be giving advice on them? 🤔

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another physician that I study has found clinical success with many of her patients following her report, which includes 3 bm/ day instead of the enemas that you seem interested in.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
While at out remote cabin up north, we had a coffee pot malfunction. The perculator guts came apart and became useless..

For 2 weeks we had to drink cowboy coffee - Oh THE HORROR!

PS - I like cowboy coffee.... smile

Last edited by las; 09/28/20.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Campo you are avoiding the question,
not forgetting you brought the subject
to our attention via your link.

- What qualifies you to give advice on caffeine enemas?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 54 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,981
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.