Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
LMAO... again, you [bleep] wits crack me up...

Bunch of old ladies in the sewing circle gossiping and trying to tear down people who have accomplished so much more than you... freaking funny stuff.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ejp1234

Bunch of old ladies in the sewing circle gossiping and trying to tear down people who have accomplished so much more than you... freaking funny stuff.

Like his friends had to have a huge fundraising to buy his small ranch in Spicewood that was was put up for auction by the IRS, and he wouldn't be homeless?

He still doesn't have much of anything.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Like his friends had to have a huge fundraising to buy his small ranch in Spicewood that was was put up for auction by the IRS, and he wouldn't be homeless?

He still doesn't have much of anything.

But he doesnt have to be on a forum non stop, always tearing people down finding the negative in everything like you old depressing jackholes, now does he....??? He has that lol, and you clearly dont.

How are you so keen to Willies bank account? Your not...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

But he doesnt have to be on a forum non stop, always tearing people down finding the negative in everything like you old depressing jackholes, now does he....??? He has that lol, and you clearly dont.

How are you so keen to Willies bank account? Your not...

I bet knowing him personally, I'm a bit closer to knowing his situation than you are.

I also bet there's a couple of guys that have already posted in this thread that know more about him too. wink

We don't tear people down on here. Just liberals. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Lets see he made some money singing songs......I served my country, live comfortably thanks to a business i built from scratch and still put a days work into everyday, been a volunteer firefighter and EMT for 25 years helping those in the community at their time of need, have received numerous lifesaving awards from said service, have always paid my bills and taxes on time etc etc.......and WHO accomplished more?

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

You make some great assumptions. There is some old money on the camp.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Like I said, you [bleep] wits crack me up...

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Barry, I remember a movie production I was in out there at the ranch. In the Lonesome Dove village set. I was setting on a bldg porch just up the street from July Johnson’s sheriffs office waiting for the director to call me for my scene. Was auppose to be some half-breed scout. Had on a ticking trade shirt, trade wool leggins, wool breechcloth, and my long hair. Hunting pouch, horn, Leman trade rifle, looking oh so fine. In other words I looked like a regular there at the ranch.

Enter this "vieille femme” of about 75 years to the set. Just walking around!!! About 1/2 hour later the director walks up to me just laughing his azz off. Says that old crone chewed him out for allowing vagabonds to just lay around when the place has visitors and movie people coming thru!!! LOL! He congratulated me for oh so looking the part.

If the old gal would have walked another 100’ down to the old hotel/ bar/roady office she would have been able to see some real vagabonds in their environment. You could cut the ganja smoke with a knife in there. Durns out she was some cousin that had her own trailer house on the place. We laughed the rest of the day about that!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
He's sure an Obama, Clinton, & Biden supporter.

We know who he was singing about...

Can't argue with the words, but we know what and who he means.

Willie's always been a pos cheating lowlife. Ask his friends, anybody that's ever worked for him, and women he's fugked over along the way.

Real life trash.

Are describing Willie or Trump?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

There's a cure for TDS.

Seek help now.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I can’t believe a a pot smokin hippie wanna be cowboy is not your hero. What’s America coming to. Lol. Edk

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
There was a DJ in Austin that eventually got fired back in the late 70’s (KVET) for saying on the air " ok weve had some request from folks that wanna hear Waylon whine and Willie sing thru his nose!"

I busted out laughing when I heard it.

He's never been able to carry a tune.

I bet his days are short now, though.

Yep. Hurry up Willie! He’s always been a white trash POS.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/28/20.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Willie's never not been a DICK, & a full blown liberal one at that.

Some of his music is OK, he's not.

MM

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by MM879

I just had to come back and comment on this...

You do realize “old money” means inherited wealth??? Which means the person didnt accomplish [bleep]? Lol... which would aahhhh.... not only prove my point, it would escalate it further?

Like I said, [bleep] wits... all of ya lol...

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by local_dirt
He's sure an Obama, Clinton, & Biden supporter.

We know who he was singing about...

Can't argue with the words, but we know what and who he means.

Willie's always been a pos cheating lowlife. Ask his friends, anybody that's ever worked for him, and women he's fugked over along the way.

Real life trash.

It ain't Trump, genius. I'll let you figure it out from there.. if you can.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by MM879

I just had to come back and comment on this...

You do realize “old money” means inherited wealth??? Which means the person didnt accomplish [bleep]? Lol... which would aahhhh.... not only prove my point, it would escalate it further?

Like I said, [bleep] wits... all of ya lol...

Well why the phouck even read or bother posting here then.....tell us again who the dumbazz is???

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Mr. Ejp, I have a right to comment on Willie, when he asks me to help pay his income tax bill.

And I am a man of accomplishment. I drove an 18 wheeler over the road for 8 years, delivering the goods that make America go. I built a custom log cabin with my bare hands, for my Mom, in north Georgia. That took 15 months.
I saved people's lives when I was a Paramedic, I could name you 8 or 10 people, who are alive today because of what I did as a Paramedic.

I spent 2 years building a log cabin for my girlfriend and me in North Carolina, including a home made stone fireplace. Ever do any construction work Mr. Ejp? I doubt it.
If you did, you would realize that building a big custom log cabin is quite an accomplishment.

I have accomplished more than Willie Nelson has, and I do pay my income tax and don't weasel out on it and try to get strangers to pay my bills for me.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
He has accomplished a lot. He is a good song writer, not so much a performer though. He made a lot of money and cheated on his taxes. The government let him off easy and he's never forgot it. Trouble is he's a damned hippy. He has always been a dedicated democrat. Those Farm Aid things he did were pretty much just for fun and promotion. He and his buddies laid around in their air conditioned trailers smoking dope while the paid attendance sweated their collective asses off. He is what he is, a bitter democrat Marxist that will tow the line. Never much liked the guy.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Amazing some folks just now figgering this out. He was one of the driving forces in making Austin weird.

He was always standing right there behind each and every Bolshevik candidate that has ever run for city, county, state, and federal office since the early 70’s.

So I'm guessing that he ran around with the same crowd that Ann Richards did?? Those people??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Willie and Dick were one and the same thing.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,725 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,601
Posts18,473,587
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.