S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

Go away.

do you still use a step ladder to service your goat or do you have him trained better?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You seem angry all the time.

What's that about?

I am making a few jokes here .you call me angry? do you see me calling for the death penalty for anyone that does not bow to the cops? they are the sick angry lunatics. the breona case could have been easily handled where nobody got shot no settlements no riot damage. but angry ghouls that love it when cops kill people would not get their fix. and they forget that cops kill 2 1/2 times as many whites as blacks for doing only 35% of violent crime. that is why I am against the killer police state. I dont care about the blacks but the whites who are being killed

Rough cities make rough cops. People's opinions of cops has a lot to do with where they've spent their lives.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe has more things to worry about than
rouge cops... He's under the thumb at home
and has tormented sleepless nights over the
Joo conspiracy.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
go to Yahoo home page
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Liar.

The KSP report says “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated as having been fired” from Walker’s gun.

Cameron said Hankison had been eliminated as the shooter because the three officers were all carrying .40 caliber handguns, while Walker had a 9.

Kentucky state police said cameron is a liar. hankison had a 9. it is on Yahoos home page. your little bubble you live in has been burst. cops lie and DA's back them up especially cameron who wants to run for the senate

Actually Moron. The article, states that Haskinson was issued a 9mm weapon as well. That does not mean he was carrying it that night. I was issued 45, carried a 357 Sig. When we issued the 357 Sig I carried a Sig instead of a Glock....

You're beyond dumb

I read he was also issued a flintlock pistol .do you realize how bad the evidence against haskinson is if the brother state police had to link him to the shot cop? he shot up the house next door and they should have dug the bullets out of it

The KSP didn't link him to jack [bleep], aside from firing I tot he neighbors appt. Hence the wording. Neither identified nor elminated as coming from walkers gun....that's pretty typical language from ballistic reports when they can't definitively ID which gun a bullet came from. Especially lab reports where everything is accounted for

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I had said this from the beginning. cops go mental when they hear a shot and spray to many bullets. they found the DA lied about the shooting

Jesus, you're an idiot. Walker had a 9mm. The two officers had .40 cals. The recovered bullet was a 9mm. The fact there wasn't enough bullet left to do tool mark analysis doesn't change the fact that it was a 9mm slug and the only shooter with a 9mm was Walker! It snot rocket science. tired

Last edited by Tarquin; 09/27/20.

Tarquin
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Starman
Joo conspiracy.

While you're talking, tell us why you have so much hate for Christians.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

What's that about?

I am making a few jokes here .you call me angry? do you see me calling for the death penalty for anyone that does not bow to the cops? they are the sick angry lunatics. the breona case could have been easily handled where nobody got shot no settlements no riot damage. but angry ghouls that love it when cops kill people would not get their fix. and they forget that cops kill 2 1/2 times as many whites as blacks for doing only 35% of violent crime. that is why I am against the killer police state. I dont care about the blacks but the whites who are being killed

Rough cities make rough cops. People's opinions of cops has a lot to do with where they've spent their lives.

my father was a NYC cop then a detective for 25 years total. he detested how the cops act in modern times. he walked a beat in Harlem during the riots when he started. when I was a kid in Bklyn the cops that walked the beat were like our uncles. they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Tell us why your infantile deluded mind
and fragile feelings take it as 'hate'

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Go away.

do you still use a step ladder to service your goat or do you have him trained better?

You add absolutely nothing to this board. You contribute nothing but viscera and hate.

You are full of shidt, a liar, and are only here to provoke responses you hope to copy/paste into whatever project, paper, or website you work for.

Just go the fugk away JHC.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Joo conspiracy.

dont let the traitors that worship jews change your thinking. they are to dumb to know every major problem we have in this country can be traced to them and that is why the country cant be saved and the fact the communists have been winning for 50 years

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

What's that about?

my father was a NYC cop then a detective for 25 years total. he detested how the cops act in modern times. he walked a beat in Harlem during the riots when he started. when I was a kid in Bklyn the cops that walked the beat were like our uncles. they would throw us the football in the street when we played stickball they would get in at bats. they were great guys. we all looked up to them. they never arrested kids for kid stuff. a boot in the azz was it

I'm curious why you assume that isn't still the way it is in many places.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Joo conspiracy.

dont let the traitors that worship jews change your thinking. they are to dumb to know every major problem we have in this country can be traced to them and that is why the country cant be saved and the fact the communists have been winning for 50 years

You are a small-minded bigot with the IQ of an ant.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe and SPQR a match made in heaven.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Go away.

You add absolutely nothing to this board. You contribute nothing but viscera and hate.

You are full of shidt, a liar, and are only here to provoke responses you hope to copy/paste into whatever project, paper, or website you work for.

Just go the fugk away JHC.

but you hate me. I put a thread here and related what the kentucky SP report said you cop suckers are twisting it to conform to your suicidal thinking

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Joo conspiracy.

You are a small-minded bigot with the IQ of an ant.

tell me the communists have not been winning for 50 years. list all the victories the right has had in 50 years

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Bristoe and SPQR a match made in heaven.

Another typical Starman thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...singer-debunks-virgin-birth#Post15210117

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by NH K9

What's that about?

I'm curious why you assume that isn't still the way it is in many places.

you are beyond insane. they handcuff 6 year old kids in schools. in my school there were 6K kids there were 20-30 fights a day. teachers broke it up and that was it. no body got arrested and no cops were called or worked in the schools

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bristoe is butthurt cause the world has different
opinions on bronze age religious mythology.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 77 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,151
Posts18,484,245
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.