Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Lester Holt interrupted Donald Trump 41 times during the first Trump Clinton debate and interrupted Hillary only 7.

Wallace is a yuge Trump hater. Remember how he interrupted President Trump and basically called him a liar for saying Biden said he would defund the Police.

If there actually is a debate, Are we to expect more of the same from Wallace, or do you think he is going to try and disguise his hatred for The President.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/28/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Of course he will, he's a Bolshevik.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, he will do all he can to make DJT look bad & to Make Biden look good; Biden will get all the softball questions & topics, & probably already has them by now.

Trump will get the nasty stuff & be restricted on any followup of Biden's gaffs.

Wallace is a true POS & I despise him, egotistical little prick that he is, a genuine journalist he is not.

MM

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You are going to be surprised at how good Wallace will handle this debate.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Then the Prez needs to go full Andrew Jackson on em! Starting with a good piece of hickory.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Care to elaborate

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Go Palin!

LOL
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Steve4102: Is a 40 pound Robin fat?
The liberal dipschidt know as chris cross wallace gets as much respect from me (and everyone I know!) as lawn fudge in our wafflestompers.
He is useless and deceitful.
Trump will reign!
GO TRUMP
MAGA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Of course he will, he's a Bolshevik.

Shalom?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If there is a debate, I would like to see President Trump respond to Wallace something like this.

“ I get it Chris, interrupting me us your thing, I’m fine with that, I can handle it, I’m used to it, but why don’t you try and interrupt Biden a couple of times and see how he handles it”.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
+1 on pissing on Wallace. He is so bad that I quit watching him years ago.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Not at all likely............................

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Actually there have been a couple articles on foxnews.com that would indicate Wallace is aware that he is not expected to be impartial. He was critical of a Biden interview where Biden got softball questions and he credited Trump for taking tuff questions during his interview. Today Wallace said he plans to be invisible during the debate. That being said

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Yes, he will do all he can to make DJT look bad & to Make Biden look good; Biden will get all the softball questions & topics, & probably already has them by now.

Trump will get the nasty stuff & be restricted on any followup of Biden's gaffs.

Wallace is a true POS & I despise him, egotistical little prick that he is, a genuine journalist he is not.[M

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No earpieces allowed either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Wallace is a true POS & I despise him, egotistical little prick that he is, a genuine journalist he is not.

MM

^^^This^^^

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump prolly didn't prepare for Biden prolly prepared for dealing with that little prick. Trump will handle him

Coyotes shot no waiting.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I can't stand Chris Wallace and his daddy Mike was a real POS too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have 2 concerns - one that Trump thinks he can wing it while Biden has done nothing but practice to counter Trump.

He won't be Hillary

and I think Wallace will structure questions that are focused on what Trump actually did and what Biden "would have done" so Trump has to deal with actual while Biden gets to talk about what he'd do as a make believe President.

Will Wallace press Biden on what he'd do to stop violent protest in Portland? Would he have shut down air travel at the first start of the pandemic? Would he have encouraged Governors to shut down their economies?

also will Wallace press Biden on issues that are particular to the division in his party - medicaid for all which Biden said was a nightmare in one debate with Sanders, the New Green Deal that AOC wrote with crayons, and open borders.?

I have low expectations for Wallace.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Assuming he shows up, I don't think that there is any way Potato Head can out talk our favorite New York City real estate salesman.

I like Trump's idea of demanding a drug test before the debate. Biden says that he won't do it which puts him in sort of a when did you stop beating your wife kind of situation.

Last edited by RJY66; 09/28/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RJY66
Assuming he shows up, I don't think that there is any way Potato Head can out talk our favorite New York City real estate salesman.

my concern is Trump thinks that too and hasn't put in the time to develop his talking points.However, the GOP and DNP both underestimated Trump and they got their butts kicked because of it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 257robertsimp, 27 invisible), 1,778 guests, and 1,126 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,495
Posts18,472,159
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.