Hop To
#15269771 09/29/20
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Full of meth or cocaine on this debate? his pupils look like the size of saucers...

and does he have some sort of transmitter telling him what to say?

Trump isn't performing up to top shelf abilities, because he's just pissed...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Joe declined to be checked for ear pieces.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
His eye pupils are HUGE. Freaky sob.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump may be trying to give him a heart attack or stroke.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
He’s about to give Chris Wallace one!

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Weird we noticed the same thing, and what’s the deal with the cards?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Trump's pupils look bigger than bidens . Look close. I'm pretty sure biden is wearing contacts to cover up his eyes. Look how he keeps looking down while he listens to his earpiece

Last edited by Nathan13; 09/29/20.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think that reason Trump is so pissed off, is that the democRATs have gotten away with a bunch of BullSchitt at the 12th hour...

And Chris Wallace can kiss my ass.... Guy can get hit by a bus for all I care.. and if I was the only guy there to give him first aid, my assessment would be .. sucks to be you Chris....

F. U. Wallace....he'll I hate him more than Kamala Harris...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Seafire: This condition of slow joe plugs scratch and sniff biden is NOTHING NEW!
He has been drug addled for at least three years now!
The saucer eyes/pupils is an irrefutable symptom of his drug usage.
I am really surprised that any adult in this nation does not recognize his/this drug addled condition?
To each their own I guess?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
I think that reason Trump is so pissed off, is that the democRATs have gotten away with a bunch of BullSchitt at the 12th hour...

And Chris Wallace can kiss my ass.... Guy can get hit by a bus for all I care.. and if I was the only guy there to give him first aid, my assessment would be .. sucks to be you Chris....

He is a piece of [bleep] democrat that may have target Trump, I think America is gone, Biden Might truly win this election. The swamp is damn to deep.

IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sniperhunter
Originally Posted by Seafire

He is a piece of [bleep] democrat that may have target Trump, I think America is gone, Biden Might truly win this election. The swamp is damn to deep.

Well the democRATs have been driving around with their "RESIST" for the last 4 years....

I don't need to sport a bumper sticker to do NOTHING BUT RESIST anything and everything that has to do with the democRATS..
because they ain't democRATS, they're communists... why not call them what they are.. and Biden and Harris are just puppets for Soros and the rest of his Globalists Goon Squad...people voting for Biden are actually electing Soros as President...its just Soros has no need live in the White House.. .. heck knowing Soros he'll buy it off the democRAT and Rent it out to be the Chinese Embassy in DemocRAT Washington DC....

Heck, If Biden gets the White House, I'm debating of joining the conservative side of Antifa....lets start burning down cities and looting and rioting to undermine their administration... you play by your opponent's rule books...

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

683 members (160user, 204guy, 16penny, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 63 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,842
Posts18,496,856
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.