Print Thread
Hop To
Page 40 of 42 1 2 38 39 40 41 42
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I guess seeing the Dow up 513 is a clue as to who won the debate.

Indeed. Clear evidence that Biden won. By miles.

GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[q

uote=Raeford]Leroy is a racist.[/quote]
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Originally Posted by 007FJ
I'd like him to reply just once the party of Segregation and the KKK is the Democratic party and they are using the minorities for personal enrichment.

Don't you think 150 yrs or so is long enough for the Republicans to ride on those coattails of their predecessors?

Tax returns...uh OK lets discuss about how the net worth of the Pelosi and Biden or pick another 10 names got so much wealth on 100-200k a year while SERVING their districts for decades.. Explain that BS.

Always good to deflect. I'm sure Trumpster has been poking into their returns looking for ammunition and have found nothing. But $750 doesn't sound like too much for The Donster. I'm sure he can bear it, in his pauperous state.

Can’t erase history racist white male! Democrats founded and have run and retained close ties to the KKK over 150 years. We all understand your ignorance and hate Leroy you racist white clown. Lmao

Last edited by ribka; 09/30/20.
M
Muffin Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
It'll be interesting to see what the stock market futures do tonight.

Looks like the Market thinks TRiUMPh won....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by jdunham
Trump looked like Trump, which is entirely too much personality for many people. Joe looked OLD and his stuttering is an SNL skit if they had the balls to do it. Trump saved Joe a few times by interrupting, Joe was looking worse the more he talked. I think Trump could have buried him with a bit of restraint. I am not sure what an independent got out of it.

Biden would've had a hard time explaining g how he was going to grow the economy while shutting everything down at the same time. Wish trump would've offered him some of his time to try and explain that

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
"Ahhh maybe that was it- Trump speaking over everyone was to drown out the voice in Biden"s ear. "

"Yes, that, and also forcing Biden to respond in real-time. You can't listen and talk at the same time. I think Trump was trying to fluster Biden. I don't think that worked, but Biden didn't look confident. Trump was the alpha male."

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'd like him to reply just once the party of Segregation and the KKK is the Democratic party and they are using the minorities for personal enrichment.

Don't you think 150 yrs or so is long enough for the Republicans to ride on those coattails of their predecessors?

Tax returns...uh OK lets discuss about how the net worth of the Pelosi and Biden or pick another 10 names got so much wealth on 100-200k a year while SERVING their districts for decades.. Explain that BS.

Always good to deflect. I'm sure Trumpster has been poking into their returns looking for ammunition and have found nothing. But $750 doesn't sound like too much for The Donster. I'm sure he can bear it, in his pauperous state.

You couldn’t fill out a 1040EZ, much less comprehend corporate tax law.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 16bore

If you say so, though I've been doing it for years. But continue to make up facts like your idol. He's the best at it.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Trump speaking over everyone was to drown out the voice in Biden"s ear.

"It also adds to the difficulty for whoever was feeding info to Biden. Those people needed to be able to hear what Trump said in order to respond, but they also had to feed Biden responses, and the faster pace and chaos would make it harder. Trying to tell someone else what to say and make sure they say it right, while simlutaneously listening to another person's wordy interruptions, is a lot more challenging.

Good thing they knew what was going to be asked... made it easier to just have a script you could pull from like the call center operators do—those little "chunks" of speech that are prewritten for responses to common questions."

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you say so, though I've been doing it for years. But continue to make up facts like your idol. He's the best at it.

Bullshit next thing you will tell us you have your own dojo and your motto is strike first, strike hard, no mercy

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 79S

Bullshit next thing you will tell us you have your own dojo and your motto is strike first, strike hard, no mercy

Believe whatever will make you happy, but don't be too surprised if you face plant when reality bites back.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

How old are you? And you're still doing your taxes on a 1040ez?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Millions of dollars across hundreds of companies and the libtard journalist find issue. Funny as schit.

Next year we should all let the NYT do our taxes.

The IRS agent that buries Trump would be employee of the decade.

Yet, nothing.......

Defund the police, more funding for the IRS!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wasn't too impressed with the debate and my first impression is that DJT is "an angry man". But, after reflecting on it for while I know he has the right to be angry. He has been the subject of one investigation after another and a phony impeachment by the House. I am also glad to have such a fighter and angry man who is defending America. He will fight tooth and nail to make America great. He won't put up with any bull$hit from the left. I With that in mind, Donald Trump won that debate. It required Joe to be on the defensive and showed America where his plan for America will be the beginning of the end for us.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I think DJT did a great job of showing that some people are so locked into their agenda that they will vote for an oafish, overaged toddler who can't control his tantrums. America has fallen so far, no matter who wins, the future is bleak with such citizens so easily cuckolded. Suckers and losers y'all are.

Carry on!

Last edited by LeroyBeans; 09/30/20.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Douche

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Springcove
Douche

Indeed, Trump is a douche.

Here we go. More tantrums
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1311278369296719872

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
I wasn't too impressed with the debate and my first impression is that DJT is "an angry man". But, after reflecting on it for while I know he has the right to be angry. He has been the subject of one investigation after another and a phony impeachment by the House. I am also glad to have such a fighter and angry man who is defending America. He will fight tooth and nail to make America great. He won't put up with any bull$hit from the left. I With that in mind, Donald Trump won that debate. It required Joe to be on the defensive and showed America where his plan for America will be the beginning of the end for us.

kwg

Yep!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
The whole thing was a schittttshow......Americans deserve better than this garbage.

Yep.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Unfortunately, every time Biden started to babble and lose his train of thought, Trump would interrupt him. I wanted so bad to see him self destruct. He got a little tongue tied a few times, but he got cut off. I was yelling at the TV for Trump to let him go.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Worst ever.

Trump just doesn't know when to let someone else hang themself.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Page 40 of 42 1 2 38 39 40 41 42

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

619 members (1Longbow, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 163bc, 63 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,321
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.