-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you finally realize you are basically defenseless against the spread of a virus, you just wash your hands and press on.

Its another case of humans thinking they are so damn smart.

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That’s who spread that stuff everywhere . People who use the public restrooms. Go in there, rub your arse hole then don’t wash your cawk mitts. Use same finger to rub a booger out. Then touch the countertops and the handles and leave.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Mainly, you have to avoid crowded indoor areas.

Uhhhh, can you explain why?

Because any infected aerosols recirculate in enclosed areas and increase the likelihood of someone else breathing in the particle. In the open air the aerosols are more likely to disperse. Same reason air quality is usually lower indoors than outdoors.

#ViralLoad

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The best thing ever besides prayer is the low HIT rate at about 13%. Every kid that gets it and resolves it provides a gap in transmission.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobBrown
That’s who spread that stuff everywhere . People who use the public restrooms. Go in there, rub your arse hole then don’t wash your cawk mitts. Use same finger to rub a booger out. Then touch the countertops and the handles and leave.

flush a toilet or urinal and watch the viruses fly in the air. Better to just let this flu virus work its way through our population like other flu viruses and work on the vaccine. Take standard flu precautions.

Take lots of zinc, vit D selenium during flu season, wash your hands frequently, and dont touch your face. Make sure you are of decent weight and at least walk 30 m min every day and eat healthy. Avoid public crowded indoor areas for long periods of time.

Last edited by ribka; 09/30/20.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

TFF

Then make your Whopper

lol

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Pretending you know what you're talking about, now there's a case of the pot calling the kettle black if ever there was one. Should have known coming from the campfire's own village idiot.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Done, done, and done.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

amen brother!!!!

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka

flush a toilet or urinal and watch the viruses fly in the air. Better to just let this flu virus work its way through our population like other flu viruses and work on the vaccine. Take standard flu precautions.

Take lots of zinc, vit D selenium during flu season, wash your hands frequently, and dont touch your face. Make sure you are of decent weight and at least walk 30 m min every day and eat healthy. Avoid public crowded indoor areas for long periods of time.

I never walk. I roll through the house and grocery. I eat nothing but things that come in a wrapper. I rub my face for 30 minutes a day and purposely touch everything possible. My immune system is jacked.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Pretending you know what you're talking about, now there's a case of the pot calling the kettle black if ever there was one. Should have known coming from the campfire's own village idiot.

You probably cannot take the monogrip off your model 66. Take it to the gunsmith and chit.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ribka

I never walk. I roll through the house and grocery. I eat nothing but things that come in a wrapper. I rub my face for 30 minutes a day and purposely touch everything possible. My immune system is jacked.

you da man then, proves that anything works

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Haven't the slightest idea WTF you're talking about.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sure thing, lard ass.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Now our sneezes dry midair and become an “airborne” virus.

LOL

Where did you idiots go to school?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Is that the best you got there deacon ? Pretty pathetic coming from a guy who's an expert at darn near everything in his own mind.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Is that the best you got there deacon ? Pretty pathetic coming from a guy who's an expert at darn near everything in his own mind.

Feel free to take a crack at it, lard ass.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Some of y’all obviously missed the report where they found it actually spreads more like the norovirus.

No I did not see it. Can you provide a link.

We know it infects the respiratory tract. So it obviously has the ability to produce particle laden sneeze droplets. We also know it enters cells through the ACE2 receptor on the cell walls. The small vessels in mucous membranes have such receptors.

Last edited by OldHat; 09/30/20.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by super T
DeFlave, why are you so sure covid-19 can not spread via aerosols.

Because my brain functions.

SARS-CoV-2 is primarily a respiratory infection. Viral respiratory infections are known to spread through aerosolized ejected water droplets. The lower the humidity and the smaller the ejected droplet the more likely the ejected droplet will become an aerosol. The droplet dries out and becomes "airborne" in low humidity air.

LMFAO

Grow the fugk up.

So this is your shtick. You post nonsense and pretend to laugh.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I assume you believe the cold and flu exist. How do you suppose they spread?

Or do you think the flu and the cold are just products of brainwashing?

Stop pretending that you know what you’re talking about.

Are you pretending?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 46 invisible), 1,800 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,000
Posts18,520,449
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.