Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Last Thursday, I was on Facebook and somehow Alyse Galvin for Congress showed up on my feed. I got a really good laugh as an older gentleman asked on the feed about her stance on the 2A. The person running the Facebook feed said “Alyse supports the 2nd Amnedment and hunting”. Not this exact words, but that’s a paraphrase of it. So I ask well, what is her stance on private ownership of AR’s, AK’s and other popular semi-auto weapons. As I thought, I got no reply, instead the room down the whole post. So I have my answer and that’s all I need, not that she would get me vote anyways, if she won, she’d probably just quit anyways as she can’t seem to keep a job.

GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I said in the past only way Don Young will lose that seat is when he falls over dead.. Which will be unfortunate, then every swinging turd Democrat from Berkowitz to Galvin will be running for that seat. I don’t know who would run on the republican side.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, I don't think Don loses, but Dan Sullian, that might be a different story. I'm seeing a ton of Al Gross signs here in the Valley.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dan Sullivan not going to lose, out in my part of the Valley I’m not seeing any dr al Gross signs.. But we are in a very conservative part of the valley.. closer you get to the parks/Glenn interchange seems to be more Liberal

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sullivan has been a POS repeatedly about Trump. Any actual conservative should be able to beat him, but I don't think the bear dreamer stands a chance.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Maybe I shouldn't of said a ton, but I am seeing a few and some are in places that had Trump signs 4 years ago, and Dan Sullivan signs 6 years ago. I'm off Trunk road, and nothing in our area, except Trump signs, but go to Palmer or into Wasilla and I am seeing more and more as the weeks go by. I just watched a guy put in an Al Gross sign yesterday off Blue Lupine facing the Parks. I was even surprised by the few between Wasilla and Willow I saw yesterday.

Last edited by Hudge; 10/06/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 79S
As I said in the past only way Don Young will lose that seat is when he falls over dead.. Which will be unfortunate, then every swinging turd Democrat from Berkowitz to Galvin will be running for that seat. I don’t know who would run on the republican side.

Smells like a successful write-in campaign for Dump Truck Bill.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hudge
Maybe I shouldn't of said a ton, but I am seeing a few and some are in places that had Trump signs 4 years ago, and Dan Sullivan signs 6 years ago. I'm off Trunk road, and nothing in our area, except Trump signs, but go to Palmer or into Wasilla and I am seeing more and more as the weeks go by. I just watched a guy put in an Al Gross sign yesterday off Blue Lupine facing the Parks. I was even surprised by the few between Wasilla and Willow I saw yesterday.

Where off Trunk? Were those signs in yards or public places? Reason I ask is I saw a truck there by the roundabout at the Parks putting out a Galvin sign and then saw the same guy/truck about an hour later putting one off Bogard.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Originally Posted by 79S

Smells like a successful write-in campaign for Dump Truck Bill.

Well he’s technically a Oregon resident still..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope you find someone to replace young. He's in his mid 80s or something. That guy has done amazing things for AK. As for Sullivan, i served with him when he was a LT. He had his head wired straight and didn't take [bleep] from anyone. I guess politics do change you. Hopefully he survives, he's better than gross.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I’ll vote for don, but he’s gone stale. He really needs to make this his last session, retire, and endorse A strong conservative.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
B
Yes he is. Have talked to Dan a couple of times and he is squared away. He is a good counter to Lies-a-lot liiisa...

Regardless of a couple of bills voted on, He has Trumph’s and Alaska’s 6....and my vote.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
As far as Alice supporting the 2A, remember when Liiisa was challenged in the primary by Mike Miller of North Pole?

She claimed to be a bigger 2A supporter than Miller because he did not have a hunting license.

He was a conservative and a shooter who just did not hunt. Unfortunately, he did not win.

The question Alice should be asked when she claims support us, “ what firearms do you own personally and what cartridges have you shot?”

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
B
[quote=ironbender]I’ll vote for don, but he’s gone stale. He really needs to make this his last session, retire, and endorse A strong conservative.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
As far as Alice supporting the 2A, remember when Liiisa was challenged in the primary by Mike Miller of North Pole?

She claimed to be a bigger 2A supporter than Miller because he did not have a hunting license.

He was a conservative and a shooter who just did not hunt. Unfortunately, he did not win.

The question Alice should be asked when she claims support us, “ what firearms do you own personally and what cartridges have you shot?”

Joe Miller, that security company his campaign hired. The owner was a FBI informant. Joe miller should of chit canbed his campaign manager. I like Joe Miller, I vote for him in a heart beat if ran against murkowski.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

The Huffington Post, I would say they put a slight slant on that story. I really wish Joe Miller would have won, I vote for him when he’s on the ballot.

Hudge Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs

Where off Trunk? Were those signs in yards or public places? Reason I ask is I saw a truck there by the roundabout at the Parks putting out a Galvin sign and then saw the same guy/truck about an hour later putting one off Bogard.

I live in the neighborhood off Trunk across the highway from Mat-Su Regional, down by Machetanz Elementary. No campaign signs allowed due to CCRs of the neighborhood, but a few are flying Trump flags. I saw the same truck you did as well putting out Galvin signs. If you take the Glenn to Palmer, before Mat Valley Sportsman’s Range a guy put out an Al Gross sign saying he’s a former Marine that supports Gross.

Last edited by Hudge; 10/07/20.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That’s crazy. I’m over by Colony and there are Trump flags/signs throughout the neighborhood. One house, however, did put out a Biden/Harris sign.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Huffington Post, I would say they put a slight slant on that story. I really wish Joe Miller would have won, I vote for him when he’s on the ballot.

The point being this guy, who ran this security company was an fbi informant and handcuffed that reporter on purpose to give himself more street cred with the militia group here in Alaska.. In short that incident lead to demise of Joe Miller

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (10ring1, 160user, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 1,986 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,500
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.