Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well I;m going to take a step out and defend Slim Sr....and will wait for the following attacks for bucking the tide her...

I remember Slim quite well when he came on the campfire back in 2009..

he came on line and was seeking me out, looking for a lighter load for a rifle he had bought his young son, in 7/08..

I recommended the old standby of 30 grains of RL 7 or 4198, with IIRC,, a 120 grain Ballistic Tip...

It worked well for his son, and he was nice enough to send me a success pic after it was all over..

the same pic was also sent to Sierra and it was on their web site for quite a while...

I still have that exact same pic on my desk top archive....that was 2009, for his like 10 or 12 year old son...

Slim serves our country in the US Army, He's an African American.. Slim, like any veteran has the right to think anything they want, as he has put skin in the game and his ass on the line, just like many other vets here... and his opinions are just as entitled as yours are...

Slim's a damn good man.. I'll vouch for him regardless if it pisses anyone else off or not.....

i can easily respect others opinions.. Slim isn't no troll like Ginther and a host of other buttheads who sneak in here from time to time....

so now I'll put on my flak jacket and anyone who wants to can fire away....

Yeah he can go kick ph ucking rocks.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Is that a thing?

Kicking rocks?

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I spent almost half of mine at Ft Carson with one tour in Korea.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well I;m going to take a step out and defend Slim Sr....and will wait for the following attacks for bucking the tide her...

I remember Slim quite well when he came on the campfire back in 2009..

he came on line and was seeking me out, looking for a lighter load for a rifle he had bought his young son, in 7/08..

I recommended the old standby of 30 grains of RL 7 or 4198, with IIRC,, a 120 grain Ballistic Tip...

It worked well for his son, and he was nice enough to send me a success pic after it was all over..

the same pic was also sent to Sierra and it was on their web site for quite a while...

I still have that exact same pic on my desk top archive....that was 2009, for his like 10 or 12 year old son...

Slim serves our country in the US Army, He's an African American.. Slim, like any veteran has the right to think anything they want, as he has put skin in the game and his ass on the line, just like many other vets here... and his opinions are just as entitled as yours are...

Slim's a damn good man.. I'll vouch for him regardless if it pisses anyone else off or not.....

i can easily respect others opinions.. Slim isn't no troll like Ginther and a host of other buttheads who sneak in here from time to time....

so now I'll put on my flak jacket and anyone who wants to can fire away....

Great post, and I'd back anyone who Seafire goes out on a limb for.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Back to that Azz Kik'n that the Stupid Beach took tonight.

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by duck911
Originally Posted by ribka

What about your angel George Floyd Duck?

You are a dipchit.

I am pro-LEO, and pro due process. Chauvin is out on bail, which in another thread tonight, I applauded.

GFY.

"In the end, it doesn't matter what happened leading up to the knee in the neck, and even the knee in the neck itself may not be the ultimate issue.

But when a suspect is in custody, their walfare, and right to medical care, is 100% the responsibility of the arresting officer.

This has been upheld as an 8th amendment right over, and over, and over. The case law on this is OVERWHELMING.

So if the coroner says the man in custody died of an OD, a heart attack, a stroke, or something not caused by the knee, the cop is still fired and faces a massive civil lawsuit. The second he recognized the man in custody was out, he should have been calling for help, rolling the man over, checking vitals, starting CPR. That is 100% his responsibility to a man in custody. That is covered in the first week of POST training. "In custody 101". And, common sense. And, just being a decent fuggin' human being.

The cop never did. And it was OBVIOUS he knew the man had lost consciousness. His entire demeanor changed and he looked down multiple times and got a bit agitated.

If the coroner says the death was caused by the knee, the cop is guilty of murder."

Ok Duck of death you're super pro LEO. what a clown

Last edited by ribka; 10/07/20.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Seems to me, these days, political debates are irrelevant.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Kamala kicked his ass. The Trump campaign is imploding. Good luck, Boys.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

Weak. Even for a troll such as yourself Piddles....

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Kamala licked his ass. The Trump campaign is exploding. all over her face... Good luck, I wish she was licking my ass.....Chris Wallace would be even better.

spell checked it for ya Dr. NumbNutz...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EdM
Seems to me, these days, political debates are irrelevant.

that's the Gospel Truth Ed...Big Time...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hahaha!

Weak. Even for a troll such as yourself Piddles....

I can't believe RBG's impact from the beyond. Turning Trump's SCOTUS party into a super spreader event, then sending that fly. A masterstroke.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Keep trying.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

You are living proof of what cock and Kool-Aid will do to a brain.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She ever make a movie? Trump could play that on a political ad.

LOL
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Pence gutted her. The Independent Frank Luntz focus group solidly backed Pence over Kamala. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuOwZIE84-w

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I score it:

1) Harris, by a mile.

2) The Fly

3) Pence, a distant 3d.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You are living proof of what cock and Kool-Aid will do to a brain.

😂😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Paddler, you must have some kind of masochistic compulsion for losing, but I have to admit, you've become adept at it, achieving a kind of legend status as the consummate loser...

Utah Polls

[Linked Image from gifimage.net]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by joken2

Paddler, you must have some kind of masochistic compulsion for losing, but I have to admit, you've become adept at it, achieving a kind of legend status as the consummate loser...

Utah Polls

[Linked Image from gifimage.net]

Yeah, right:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/national/

Page 23 of 27 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,822 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,611
Posts18,473,873
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.