Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by efw
Harris gets last word again?

Every single time.

Hey, it's a man's world. Well, unless they are in divorce court and have kids. wink

Seeing her husband try to kiss her on stage after the debate while wearing his mask, I'm pretty sure, she's the man in that house.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see Pence is hitting one of Trump's rallies today for him- rock on!

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I heard a caller on talk radio this AM say that he flipped to CNN just after the debate ended, said that Dana Bash[sp] made a comment along the line of "well Susan sure didn't help Kamala very much"

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She's not an unattractive woman. She was an actress up there last night, all facial expressions and head bobbing. Take away the visual and just listen and her failures would have been even more apparent. Pence was more aggressive than I had even hoped he would be, and he destroyed her.

I loved it that the VP didn't stop talking when the "moderator" told him to. He just steamrolled over her and made his points. But did it without being a dick.

I also absolutely loved 2 points he made. First and foremost that he and the POTUS are pro-life, he didn't back down, water it down, or qualify it. Also, that he and the POTUS back law enforcement and justice.

FUGG YEAH

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
I heard a caller on talk radio this AM say that he flipped to CNN just after the debate ended, said that Dana Bash[sp] made a comment along the line of "well Susan sure didn't help Kamala very much"

Sad thing is, she probably meant that literally.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Harris has a defined and established track record that is contrary to the new vision for Harris/Biden she was trying to parlay into gold. Americans that care, understand that fracking, COVID isolation closures and lying about not jamming the AOC Greener deal down our throats if elected is BS.

Pence did a solid job on all fronts. He dominated the time and the debate. He also had Harris playing off her back heels all night.

He certainly didn’t hurt Trump. I wish Trump would have taken better crib notes in his first debate with Biden. He should have owned Biden with 40 years of government material to baste him in. Missed opportunity, IMO.

PS

I’m Fûck’n sick about hearing how elected Democrats are going to create a new, bigger, better industry with clean energy that’s going to generate thousands of new jobs...It’s a red herring that has been sold during every election without ever becoming reality.

Just sounds good to those who suck plant nectar and wear recycled garbage for clothing.

😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I dont think I've ever seen anyone running for either top position flat out lie as much as her.

Biden is on record saying he would cut fracking, oil, and raise taxes. Shes on record saying she would use executive order to confiscate guns. Biden is on record saying China is our friend. Stupid biotch indicates they would cut tariffs and send jobs back to China but still somehow put millions more to work here, evidently with Biden locking the country down.

I dont think she did a good job hanging Trump with the number of dead from Corona.

About the only lie she missed was saying she would help folks in places like NY get gun permits for their safety. I'm glad she didnt say that. Piddler would be out begging on street corners to send them more campaign donations and Northmam and Jell0 brain would be telling us again they were not after our guns.

Even with as big of a liar as Harris is, she's got some serious competition in Biden for the title of BIGGEST liar....

Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

And then there's this...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by efw

Every single time.

Hey, it's a man's world. Well, unless they are in divorce court and have kids. wink

Seeing her husband try to kiss her on stage after the debate while wearing his mask, I'm pretty sure, she's the man in that house.

Wouldn'ta blamed the guy for wearin 3 masks, and goggles, since he knows where those lips have been.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I've said it before and I'll say it again. She's not an unattractive woman. She was an actress up there last night, all facial expressions and head bobbing. Take away the visual and just listen and her failures would have been even more apparent. Pence was more aggressive than I had even hoped he would be, and he destroyed her.

I loved it that the VP didn't stop talking when the "moderator" told him to. He just steamrolled over her and made his points. But did it without being a dick.

I also absolutely loved 2 points he made. First and foremost that he and the POTUS are pro-life, he didn't back down, water it down, or qualify it. Also, that he and the POTUS back law enforcement and justice.

FUGG YEAH

DId you vote for Trump cause he was attractive...

I found Pence to be condescending and rude talking over the top of the moderator.

I guess Trump taking a Covid 19 treatment that was originally developed from aborted Fetal cells sits well with you ......

Laws change, people die and the land remains the same
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by efw

Every single time.

Wouldn'ta blamed the guy for wearin 3 masks, and goggles, since he knows where those lips have been.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ginther,

How many dicks do you have scheduled for your weekend?

You “earner” you.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by tikkanut
I hope he kicks her azz

It was a better debate, IMHO, than the first by a wide margin. Watching two old men interrupt and insult and yell at each other like a couple 5 year olds on a school playground was discouraging. I don't know who won the first one but America lost. Round 2 was a step in the right direction. Issues were addressed. Questions answered. We were given substance to consider. I was very impressed with Pence. A couple of the questions I thought would leave him hung out to dry but he gave answers from directions I didn't expect, delivered them well, and absolutely nailed it. Harris didn't have anything but lies. Typical liberal, whatever answer is most expedient is the one she gives and .. how dare anyone remember how she answered last time it was asked or question her regarding the inconsistency. Pence missed a couple chances to put the screws to her. Couple times those pauses gave people a chance to ask themselves "what the hell did she just say?" ... might have been good strategy rather than missed opportunity on his part. I think he did great. I hope he runs for president in 4 years.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Ginther

FUGG YEAH

I found Pence to be condescending and rude talking over the top of the moderator.

I guess Trump taking a Covid 19 treatment that was originally developed from aborted Fetal cells sits well with you ......

You're kinda funny for a bitch.

What else do you bring to the discussions here on the 'fire?

Cockpuppet cun-t, or a punk azz bitch with nothing better to do. The 2 are not not mutually exclusive lol.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Well, I did report the actual numbers of 2016...

Are you the guy then?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

FUGG YEAH

Yep.

I'll add, it wouldn't bother me if Trump retired and handed things off to Pence.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by deflave
Ginther,

How many dicks do you have scheduled for your weekend?

You “earner” you.

LOL

There's the Clark I know.......

Give em hell Trav......

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

T
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
T

so really

WTF is a ginther Trav/Clark ?

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think Harris's voice was affected by her not being able to swallow the last load of jjizz she ingested...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So we all know now, based on his post, that Ginther has Daddy issues in addition to step ladder issues. Big surprise.

Originally Posted by Ginther

FUGG YEAH

You're kinda funny for a bitch.

What else do you bring to the discussions here on the 'fire?

Cockpuppet cun-t, or a punk azz bitch with nothing better to do. The 2 are not not mutually exclusive lol.

Last edited by ribka; 10/08/20.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Well, I did report the actual numbers of 2016...

Are you the guy then?

He and Spankokapitas or whatever his flaky Greekness goes by.

Page 26 of 27 1 2 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 1lesfox, 240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 30 invisible), 2,025 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,088
Posts18,501,808
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.