I am the legal guardian of my 52 year old cousin after his mom passed. He is mentally retarded about Forrest Gump level. He's a ward of the state of Virginia and a resident of Chesterfield County.

Before coronavirus he held a night time job as a custodian at the local UPS hub. He spends about one weekend a month with us every month since his mom died 4 years ago.

They have him locked into his group home like a prisoner in a cell. He is not allowed to do anything except be heavily medicated and forced to watch TV. The staff members at the group home come and go on a daily basis. But the residents of the home are not allowed anything at all outside of the house.

There have only been three adults in his life that have mattered to him.

His mother, my mother who passed two weeks ago and me.

He was not allowed to attend the funeral, but they said they would bring him to the gravesite so he could grieve. I strongly believe that will never happen unless I take Chesterfield County to court.

He used to call me once a week you, now he calls me 4 times a day.

Coronavirus and the Democratic control over his life have totally Zapped his brain. It's a damn shame, I really have no idea what I could do as a recourse other than taking legal custody of him. I struggle with the decisions greatly.

I truly hate Democrats and the BS they inflict upon innocent people.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.