Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Police Say Denver Killer Is Security Guard and Is Not Antifa – But All Evidence Suggests This is Not the Case

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-not-antifa-evidence-suggests-not-case/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That is such bullshit. There's no way the cops are telling the truth on this one.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Early Reports Claimed Killer of Trump Supporter in Denver Is a Security Guard But He’s Not Registered In Colorado’s Security Guard Database

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tered-colorados-security-guard-database/

Denver Local News Bodyguard Who Killed Trump Supporter Bragged About Harassing and Confronting Conservatives in the Past

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...arassing-confronting-conservatives-past/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
REVEALED: Denver Shooter of Patriot Protester — Matthew Robert Dolloff — Has Long History of Leftist Activism, Media Says He Was Security Guard? — VIDEO

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ctivism-media-says-security-guard-video/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, like antifa just carries skateboards for riding too.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They keep saying he's not Antifa so it won't look so biased when they drop charges and turn him loose.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I knew something was odd when they announced That there is no connection to Antifa, almost immediately. Like an hour afterwards. I would like to question them how did they know so fast? My guess is political pressure.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
In the link, there was a photo of the victim spraying the perp with pepper spray in self defense allegedly after the perp drew his handgun. Photos can be very misleading, but pepper spray ain’t much to bring to a gunfight.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, that's it.... He's an innocent, noble, security guard who was bravely defending people from dangerous, violent, extremist, right wing radicals, right? Now move along folks, there's nothing to see here.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They keep saying he's not Antifa so it won't look so biased when they drop charges and turn him loose.

This and they will now say everyone who resist or fires back from now on will be some form of legit security. All they need to do is mention the lie one time. Media will take it from there.

We will see more of this.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
So lefty reporter brought lefty friend w a gun for protection and now the news/ lefties are trying to spin it as legit security......and or distance themselves from having brought a want to be killer.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Tattoo on his wrist says it all...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
So lefty reporter brought lefty friend w a gun for protection and now the news/ lefties are trying to spin it as legit security......and or distance themselves from having brought a want to be killer.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Denver PO-LEECE shouldn't be so quick to believe everything they are told.....................by lefty reporters.

No license = not a real "security guard".

MM

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I do not understand with tons of proof that the fake right cant see that Pantifa was created by the FBI and that includes the proud boys

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by WAM
In the link, there was a photo of the victim spraying the perp with pepper spray in self defense allegedly after the perp drew his handgun. Photos can be very misleading, but pepper spray ain’t much to bring to a gunfight.

There was a video posted here yesterday. If you listen real close you can hear a round getting chambered just before the sound of the pepper spray.

As pointed out yesterday, the shot came way less than a second after the pepper spray started. When drawing from concealment, 1.25 seconds from go to first shot is considered fast. This shot came close to 0.25 which is closer to reactions time from a low ready.

So, what little evidence we have supports this scenario.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have not watched or listened to any video/audio of the tragic event. In the few photos that I've looked at, the shooter seems to have a near-textbook grip on the pistol, and the pistol is equipped with both a red dot sight and a weapon light. Judging by articles and videos on the web, I would say this particular set up is being used more and more by concealed carry "experts" on the Internet. I placed "experts" in quotes because I don't know whether most of these instructors with YouTube videos are legit or not, but many of them are extremely proficient - at least at shooting paper.

My point is that it appears as though the shooter is not your typical leftist basement dweller. My guess is that he's had at least some firearms training and practice. If this is the case, I'd be highly surprised if he was carrying his pistol without a round in the chamber. Maybe the sound on the video is something else (?).

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
pepper spray in the face is a long stretch from "emanate threat to ones life". Good luck with that in court to the shooter. He'll be charged as it's already come to light that he had no license to be a security guard, AND you don't just get to shoot someone that sprays some pepper spray in your direction.

I see a lawsuit coming to 9 news in short order, for not having licensed security guard and the "pretend" security guard killed an innocent.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Self proclaimed security guard.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (6MMWASP, 338Rules, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 35, 375sunrise, 10 invisible), 1,467 guests, and 772 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,654
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.