Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hi Big Stick.
I don't know you Sir and am glad we are both in a great nation where our opinions and experiences can be openly expressed. In no way was my post any attempt to refute your opinions or ideas about a product. I simply reflected my own experiences. Yes, some of my rifles are now relegated to safe queens while others are quite more used often. I just don't see any need for name calling as I did not call you out about your opinions. It is the old Ford, Chevy, Dodge stuff - some have had great experiences while others have had a Lemon. Best car I ever had was a Ford, but today I drive a Jeep - go figure. Have a Great Day and vote Trump!!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
7Sewers,

You are an addled CLUELESS Fhuqk and your lifetime amassed round count,wouldn't match a slow Tuesday afternoon here...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon simplistic facts,granting you the notion of an "opinion" being cast on my part. It is simplistic reflection of water passed under the bridge and that reality RELIABLY gets you Karens to crying,as you talk out your asses. Rest ASSURED,nobody can "make" you appear to be a dumber fhuqk than you can,by simply doing your best. Droolers who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers" and you REALLY should be taking fhuqking notes. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
BUT, I say BUT, Stinky with all of his simple-minded bloviating about his prowess as a shooter, can not produce one single competition target demonstrating said skill.

Stinky is so full of bullchti, and complete lack of actual reality, it just makes him an irrelevant little
twit.

So, come on stinky, come back with your usual cut n paste diatribe.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooooooopsie! Did yet another Clueless Drooler wish to correlate,that she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit(yet again)...the "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

At least she "gets" to read about it and swoon the Splendid Pixels and "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

She couldn't "afford" the "ammo". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her heart for crying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Big Stick is like royalty in scopes.

He practices orifice entry with broken Leupolds .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Aren't I special?

Stinky keeps pictures of my posts. I must have some major free rental space in that little drool soaked head of his.
Stinky, you were called out by one of your Alaska neighbors to join them at a local range to prove your prowess with your butchered, rusted collection of crap. You ran and hid like the rat you are.

What a phony little piece of siht you are.
The total definition of runt complex.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

Ain't it a HILARIOUS constant,that the only thing you can speak about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

6MM,

I enjoy you perpetually extolling,the incredible number of very WELL founded Insecurities you harbor...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my innate ability,to discern a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit from 1000's of miles away,as you try to "convince" yourself of something different,than a simplistic screenshot at the time,to correlate the HILARITY of your fhuqking delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that arranges that it is VERY fhuqking fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"? It was a "slow" morning here,as you sat upon your couchbound kchunt and "lived" vicariously. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying as you melt yet again.

Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

If your non-Leupold scopes are so wonderful then why do you have to tape the schitt out of every one of them to keep the water out of the innards???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
He is taping the scope caps on.Various, and sundry colors of electrical tape. I just use black.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Boob,

Ain't it a HILARIOUS constant,that the only thing you can speak about in the first hand,are your Homoerotic Fantasies...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

6MM,

I enjoy you perpetually extolling,the incredible number of very WELL founded Insecurities you harbor...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my innate ability,to discern a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit from 1000's of miles away,as you try to "convince" yourself of something different,than a simplistic screenshot at the time,to correlate the HILARITY of your fhuqking delusions. Hint. LAUGHING!

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that arranges that it is VERY fhuqking fortunate for you,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"? It was a "slow" morning here,as you sat upon your couchbound kchunt and "lived" vicariously. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying as you melt yet again.

Hint.

Larry,

Are you still riding your old boss’s coat tails? LOL

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dumbkchunt'n,

Given the AMAZING scope and breadth of your countless Insecurities,just what color of adhesive is the scariest to you and your Tender Feelers...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?(puns be intended)

Luckily,this arid Kansas weather,is VERY scope friendly. Hint. LAUGHING!

I rather enjoy how your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "act",as you are powerless in the refrain of not going FULL Pelosi. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for doing your best,you Amazingly Inept CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Boob,

Pardon my breaking trail,as you extoll Delusions and "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stinky, just to answer the question that puzzles you most, "what do you do for a living?".

Nothing, Stinky! I already did it and still, make more money than you can comprehend.

You stupid little stump. The trees you cut down are worth more than you are. Brighter too.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hell,you couldn't even "afford" your own Avatar and had to steal a pic of some piece of fhuqking schit. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for "living" vicariously Crying Karen and be sure to start a Thread,if you go Outdoors one of these years.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

What is THE scariest color again?!?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The "avatar" is my dad, you sperm waste.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
The "avatar" is my dad, you sperm waste.

He (Stinky) drinks alot of it

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have to use gay-colored tape on my Leupolds, nor do I have to toss my rifles in a creek-bed to try and make a weird point to somebody.

Hint: I aint' LAUGHING, boy.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Like Bart said, black tape works.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
As I have alluded to, Stinky can't outshoot the most simple of any scope.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Anybody that throws a rifle or handgun into a creek to take a stupid picture, needs to be dragged out into the street and destroyed.

Stinky has to be the dumbest mutt on the web.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Larry is trying to increase his followers and subscribers on social media . You go , girl !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (2ndwind, 300s, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 338reddog, 338rcm, 37 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,620
Posts18,474,012
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.