Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Anybody that throws a rifle or handgun into a creek to take a stupid picture, needs to be dragged out into the street and destroyed.

Imagine how he's treated his family all these years if that's how he treats his sporting goods.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Like YOU "know" who your "Dad" is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You're fhuqking Delusions are HILARIOUS and fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..........

Boob,

I'm happy to be,that which you NEED most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart and your Homoerotic Fantasies.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

dumbkchunt'n,

You are welcome to burst out of closets and put your frilly spin,upon that which bruises your Tender Feelers most,in the unrealistic hopes to satiate your angst...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Luckily,it doesn't rain here in Kansas and you too be sure to start a Thread,if when your kchunt happens to leave the couch some year. Kudos on your heartfelt Meltdown and bitchin' Vagina Monologue,as you asign Gender to adhesives,you CLUELESS Crying Karen. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,but your Mascara is running and that is unbecoming.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

alwaysindoors,

I'm rather at ease in stating simplistic mechanical facts,which HILARIOUSLY enrages Estrogen Levels in CLUELESS Crying Couchbound Karens...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you too,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,as you gals are a "rugged" lot.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Ooooooooopsie!!!!! Woulda' been rude,to forget pics.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hey Stinky,

Tell us about how your kid offed himself.

Was it because of you?

What did you do to him that pushed him so far?

Was it because he thought he might turn out like you?

This should be good.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Oh and Stinky,

"Congratulations" on being such a good dad.

Hint, hint

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Larry,
I didn’t mean to get you all horned up .

Bob

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Here's to your exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities,as you Crying Karens are fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Boob,

You feel free to spin your Homoerotic Fantasies,in the manner which "works" the "best" for you...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" to start a Thread,on The BIG Day you go Outdoors! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

I'd never really given adhesives a thought,until you Melting Snowflakes come collectively unkchunted. So now I'm thinking Northern Lite rates some tape on it's scope and I'm torn on the coloration. Thoughts?!?

You gals are certainly a "rugged" lot!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Oooooooopsie! If only in "fairness" to your VERY Tender Feelers,I should add that it's a 30" spout and a straight 1.380" "contour". That very well might could help you Crying Karens,as you assign gender to adhesive,due your ROCKETING Estrogen Levels...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hmmmmmmmm...maybe you Crying Karens did meltdown a little too easy,as it seems that tape isn't even needed! Who fhuqking knew?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for Crying though.

Hint.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All of you should just put stinky on ignore, as I do. I also don't even waste my time reading his crap that others post when quoting him. When you respond to his shyt, it just ends up dominating the thread, and that's what he gets off on. The thread WAS about Leupold. Now it is a stinky thread. RJ

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
I haven't read anything that retarded midget troll has posted in years. Complete waste of my time. Every time someone quotes this loser I'm reminded I made a great choice.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Don't you think bringing up a tragedy like losing a son is a little below the belt?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
6mm,

Like YOU "know" who your "Dad" is...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Hey Stinky,

Tell us about how your kid offed himself.

Was it because of you?

What did you do to him that pushed him so far?

Was it because he thought he might turn out like you?

This should be good.

Both of you are WAY out of line on this one and you know it!

Family is Pertinent and Paramount.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Crying Karens are at it early,what were the "odds"...you "lucky" kchunts? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather enjoy the Retardation associated,with soooooooo much Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Northern Lite's Reupold 4.5-14x(they're 'legendary"),is in place and nearly time for a Test Drive. You gals were right about the tape and after allllllllllll these years,you FINALLY got one right. Hey...wait. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,for doing your best.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Karens,

Thanks for the reminder,to open that last Midway parcel last night. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Though I still don't know what chambering Northern Lite's is. Will have to pour a chambercast with SteelBed and see WTF. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling hearts.

Hint.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
PoconoJack: You are very astute and observant! I have been dealing in (used to be an F.F.L.), buying, trading and chasing Leupold products (compasses, binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders and Rifle scopes!) for OVER half a century now!
Leupold products bring four to five times the interest and interested buyers compared to ANY other optics line!
PERIOD!
People trust Leupold - and for GOOD reason.
Long live Leupold & Stevens - a fine American company.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PoconoJack: You are very astute and observant! I have been dealing in (used to be an F.F.L.), buying, trading and chasing Leupold products (compasses, binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders and Rifle scopes!) for OVER half a century now!
Leupold products bring four to five times the interest and interested buyers compared to ANY other optics line!
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

As Marcus Aurelius said in "Meditations"....

“The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”

As Stick would say: Hint......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A "good" day for VarmintGal,is one in which she doesn't schit her pants. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I like how she "brags" about electing Obama(twice). Pretty fhuqking funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!!! Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart,for doing her best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Still awaiting the SteelBed chamber cast to dry. Hint.

Laughing!...............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
A "good" day for VarmintGal,is one in which she doesn't schit her pants. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I like how she "brags" about electing Obama(twice). Pretty fhuqking funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!!! Hint. Laughing!

Bless her heart,for doing her best though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Still awaiting the SteelBed chamber cast to dry. Hint.

Laughing!...............

You are STILL horned up? Your estrogen levels must be spiking .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
PERIOD!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now we know better that an FFL is not required to peddle in used Leupolds. Does that work on the ladies?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Stickman is really on a roll today.

I own one Leupold and it has to be 30 years old and is mounted on a Sako L461 that was owned by a deer old neighbor. I have thought about sending it off to see if I could get some upgraded turrets but since I am not a turret twister I don't see the need. I'm pretty confident that it will hold it's zero from now until hell freezes over and will still be accurate when it goes to my son. I don't know if I could say the same about a new one but this one won't be going anywhere any time soon. Maybe it's time I invest in my next Leupold.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Kwg020: I sometimes wonder if "small twig" knows that 99% of the folks familiar with him laugh at his every utterance?
The guy (I assume he is male - maybe "metro-sexual"?) is a joke.
The only thing he is good for is to laugh at his stupidity and immaturity - and that is a sad commentary on any human being.
Not even worthy of a sheesh anymore.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

519 members (22250rem, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,149 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,236
Posts18,504,459
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.