-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Drooling Clueless Fhuqktards are HILARIOUS! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I've only shot 358's in Browning,Winny and Ruger,none of it redeeming...simply due the fact that the chambering sucks ass. Pardon facts,surging your Estrogen Levels in sucha' manner,as you polish turds and try to "justify" STUPIDITY. hInt. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for Crying and Trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've only shot 358's in Browning,Winny and Ruger,none of it redeeming...simply due the fact that the chambering sucks ass.

Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. Hopefully, with your input and your explanation of the fact it took you at least three different rifle attempts at the 358 to learn your lesson, everybody else wanting a 358 will learn their lesson in just one attempt. We appreciate you being the trailblazer. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I've only shot 358's in Browning,Winny and Ruger,none of it redeeming...simply due the fact that the chambering sucks ass.

Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. Hopefully, with your input and your explanation of the fact it took you at least three different rifle attempts at the 358 to learn your lesson, everybody else wanting a 358 will learn their lesson in just one attempt. We appreciate you being the trailblazer. Have a great day.

TheBigCry,

I've never owned one and of course never will,simply because the bullets suck ass like you do...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Growing up in Kansas and riding in a crew truck to the wheat fields,in order to go pick cotton,routinely consisted of more than a few gents and differing trains of "thought". Admittedly,I was well ahead of the curve even in my teens,but folks have always been eager to "tell" me stuff,though it never goes the way they "think",which you can attest to more than a smidge. I was the one with the 7-08,though you'll need to Google that too. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've long said if you want to dupe a 358,you can simply load 200gr+ backwards in a 308 and reap like "benefits". Bullets matter more than headstamps,if only as per ALWAYS. Read that again. Now one more time. Go ahead and nod your head,like you can "understand",given your HILARIOUS versions of "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for "thinking" you can "think",as you "shoot" your mouth and Imagination.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Great handy little rifle. I had JES redo a 30-06 montana into a 338-06 chopped at 21 inches. Under 6 lbs scoped and more than accurate enough to 300 yards. Running 205 Hammer Hunters at 2800, they hit hard for sure.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've long said if you want to dupe a 358,you can simply load 200gr+ backwards in a 308 and reap like "benefits".

I know. Right? What are these guys thinking building and buying 358s for use in long range competition. Some people never learn do they? Keep on drivin' on little buddy. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

"Trailblazer" ......... LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crappihunter,

I've never seen an 84L and especially in '06,nor would I ever shorten it's barrel. Hint. Congratulations?!?

'Course it'd barely make 3025fps with 'Skinners,as configured. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

'Course the 84L's bane is mag constraints and I relined this one to Six Twat-Six at 8" RPM,in a dupe,wearing less shank. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart and I REALLY enjoyed your Schitty Boolit Story.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

TheBigCry,

It will only come as a "surprise" to someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,that wares that do nice thangs afar,will also do it at the muzzle...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Though in fairness,you at least "get" to greedily read my every word and gawk every Splendid Pixel as you "live" vicariously. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

SuperKchunt,

You'll haveta' pardon the simplistic Fact,that even a critique in passing by me,skews procurement in sucha' grandiose fashion,as you pout from the sidelines...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying,as the attempt is rather amusing.

Hint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I need to fire me up some of that imagination and pretend. That sounds like a good time. I'll be sure to bring a towel for wiping down the windows after I lick 'em. smile

LOL
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Stick needs to break each reply up into separate posts. Get to 50k faster that way

-Jake

Small Game, Deer, Turkey, Bear, Elk....It's what's for dinner.

If you know how many guns you own... you don't own enough.

In God We Trust.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fleaball,

You've never NOT licked windows and are easily amongst THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for having the delusion that you've even the foggiest of notions.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Beyonce,

I never learned how to linger and you sure in the fhuqk ain't even close to being well enough armed,to even try to keep pace...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the colors. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're the awesomest Mr. Stick!

LOL
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Neat rifle. Please let us know how load development goes. What’s that guy charge to paint a stock?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Nice rifle, looks like a pretty badass setup.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I sent a Montana in 7mm-08 to JES for a rebore to .358 Winchester.

Stock was sent to Tstorm1 for a repaint in Midnight Tactical. He's a great guy to deal with and the paint job is top notch, using Duracoat. I highly recommend him. My other Montana stocks will be receiving the same treatment.

In a happy coincidence USPS returned both to me on the same day.

Scope is a 2-7 VX-R RedDot.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I sent a dummy round to Jess hoping he could cut the chamber to allow me to take advantage of the mag box and load the 225 Partition (which I found here, thanks to all who offered them up!) to the base of the neck and he obliged.

[Linked Image]

One more.

[Linked Image]

Load development is underway.

Very happy with the way it turned out. If for some reason it does not want to shoot I will rebarrel with shortactionsmokers dupe.

That turned out sweet!

Semper Fi
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm waiting to send a little Remington Model 7 Custom Shop Mannlicher to JES to convert to a 358 as well. Should make a great woods rifle.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I sent a Montana in 7mm-08 to JES for a rebore to .358 Winchester.

Stock was sent to Tstorm1 for a repaint in Midnight Tactical. He's a great guy to deal with and the paint job is top notch, using Duracoat. I highly recommend him. My other Montana stocks will be receiving the same treatment.

In a happy coincidence USPS returned both to me on the same day.

Scope is a 2-7 VX-R RedDot.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I sent a dummy round to Jess hoping he could cut the chamber to allow me to take advantage of the mag box and load the 225 Partition (which I found here, thanks to all who offered them up!) to the base of the neck and he obliged.

[Linked Image]

One more.

[Linked Image]

Load development is underway.

Very happy with the way it turned out. If for some reason it does not want to shoot I will rebarrel with shortactionsmokers dupe.

That's a bad ass set up.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

374 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 32 invisible), 2,006 guests, and 1,034 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,373
Posts18,488,422
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.