Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Now I live in NYS, a totally messed up state, but the reasons are easy to explain. How could AZ, the USA’s 21 century gun manufacturing hub elect an anti 2nd. Amendment Senator like Mark Kelly. Now I understand that McSally has her flaws and is no Barry Goldwater, but Kelly will be one of top 5 gun grabbers if elected.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Because liberals keep moving here I guess. But then how does Trump win AZ but McSally lose to Synema? Who would vote for Trump but then vote for a lib Senator? It makes no sense.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Exactly ! Here in NYS it’s easy to explain, 80% of the State with 20% of the votes is red and 20% of the State with 80% of the vote is blue.

Last edited by shawlerbrook; 10/16/20.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We border one of the most messed up states in the country (California)..People are immigrating from their by the hundreds for the cheaper cost of living in AZ, and they are bringing their bullcrap politics with them...It's turning the state purple...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 10/16/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
Now I live in NYS, a totally messed up state, but the reasons are easy to explain. How could AZ, the USA’s 21 century gun manufacturing hub elect an anti 2nd. Amendment Senator like Mark Kelly. Now I understand that McSally has her flaws and is no Barry Goldwater, but Kelly will be one of top 5 gun grabbers if elected.

Look to fellers like Sycamore and you'll find your answers.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Californicated. Used to be a great place to live.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AZ kept John forked tongue McStink in office over 30 years, if that tells you anything about the voters in AZ.

I never understood that

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 700LH
AZ kept John forked tongue McStink in office over 30 years, if that tells you anything about the voters in AZ.

I never understood that

You had to look at his competition. It's tough to beat an incumbent.

And re: Kelly. Hopefully he won't be elected . I've met, talked to and like McSally. A lot.

Arizona has been very significantly demographically affected by migration. From the east coast and west coast and south.

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by g5m
Originally Posted by 700LH

I never understood that

You had to look at his competition. It's tough to beat an incumbent.

And re: Kelly. Hopefully he won't be elected . I've met, talked to and like McSally. A lot.

Arizona has been very significantly demographically affected by migration. From the east coast and west coast and south.

i remember mccain first running for office limping in the fourth of july parade in prescott. I have had to vote for him just about every single time, his opposition in the primaries or general were so bad. Cindy is the daughter of a guy with a interesting backgound, and owner of one of the largest liquor distributorships in the country.
I for many years disposed mccain on multiple levels but had no alternative.
the azzhole kelly is running in a area i like to say is where most of the liberals in the state are penned up. He is also reflective of the mass migration from other fuc*ed up areas of the country. People from calif. generally don't advertise that fact, but there are others.
kelly has also backstrapped himself to his wife, who was a member of a long time arizona family, and while liberal, was well respected. true or not i dont know but i seem to remember crossfireops sa ying she rode a harly, and was a frequent visitor to gun stores in the area, also owned a glock. She should have canned kelly's opportunistic azz long time ago.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 10/17/20.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I’ve never liked McCain. The only time I ever wrote a letter to a politician was to him urging not to support Bush moving into Iraq. Had a buddy parked in the Kuwaiti desert with his tank waiting and so I not only thought it a distraction to the war on the Taliban but I feared for my buddy’s safety. He sent a letter a carefully crafted form letter back basically saying there were complicated issues and that we had to deal with Iraq.

So he can [bleep] off wherever he is. That debacle was the turning point down for Bush’s presidency and a big reason we got Obama for 8 years. Just my opinion.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 30 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,630
Posts18,492,987
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.