Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
The Leupold arrives next week hope to get it mounted and sighted in.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by coobie
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by coobie
I see camera land has the Leupold VX 3I 3.5X10X40 on sale now.Been a weaver scope fan(super slam & grand slam owner) for quite some time.Looking to purchase the Leupold model stated for my Ruger 77/44 in 44 mag.Thoughts on the Leupold good /bad or ugly? Thanks.

That is a good scope but it probably isn't the ideal choice for that rifle unless you are getting it for a lot less money than you'd spend on the better choices. .44 magnum isn't a long range cartridge nor is the rifle particularly precise. I think a better fit would be a 1.5-5x or at most a 2.5-8X (which is what I had on my Ruger 77/357, not because it needed it, but because I already owned it). The 3.5-10X can be used at the bottom end and just left there if the price is more attractive than the price of otherwise more suited options.

Tom
Price I payed yesterday was $306 plus tax for the Leupold VX 3I 3.5 X10X40.I don"t spin dials and yes that is what a old retired guy like me could afford.This thread got stupid real quick with one mental midget involved named Prick stick.

That's a very good price for what I think is a darn good scope. I have one NIB, still shrink wrapped, sitting in the safe. The only, only thing I would change is to have it be a B&C instead of duplex. I think you'll be very happy with it. Congrats.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Bless your heart,for doing your best.

Now don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

This self loathing you suffer from really has been debilitating for you hasn't it? Must be lonely at the bottom.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

You shoulda done a better job of conveying you Brokedicktitude and I'd of simply given you one of the fhuqking pieces of schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

TRIM,

That's the ONLY way they will "work",but be certain to keep the wrapper on it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST you Clueless Drooling DUMB Fhuqk and ain't it a "surprise" that you just happen to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my controlling your every thought and move,as you "live" vicariously. Don't 'forget",that you "can't read this". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
boobie,

You shoulda done a better job of conveying you Brokedicktitude and I'd of simply given you one of the fhuqking pieces of schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

TRIM,

That's the ONLY way they will "work",but be certain to keep the wrapper on it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST you Clueless Drooling DUMB Fhuqk and ain't it a "surprise" that you just happen to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my controlling your every thought and move,as you "live" vicariously. Don't 'forget",that you "can't read this". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

I feel sorry for guys like you who have to BOAST and show pics of themselves.I call them I will blow your candle out to make mine burn brighter.You my friend are a true SAD SACK with mental issues.I read in a earlier post that your son took his own life how sad is that if true.May god bless you & your family moving forward..

Last edited by coobie; 10/16/20.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

Pardon reality incensing you so,as you wipe Drool from your heaving chest and fire up your Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Blonde ain'tcha'? Easy way for a Crying Karen to retire less a pot to piss in,while she thought all along that a [bleep] was positive pressure. You missed it Toots! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
boobie,

Pardon reality incensing you so,as you wipe Drool from your heaving chest and fire up your Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Blonde ain'tcha'? Easy way for a Crying Karen to retire less a pot to piss in,while she thought all along that a [bleep] was positive pressure. You missed it Toots! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Funny stuff went back threw your posting history,What happened to you mentally? Drugs maybe??You started out as a nice guy. Sorry you cannot Intelligibly answer the questions at hand.PS.. retired with 6 figures..Just don't want to piss it away on a cheap ass swfa scope..Prayers sent,you need it and so does your family.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

I am VERY "surprised",to hear about your "living" vicariously,despite it being the ONLY fhuqking thing you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Happy to hear that now "Magically" you are a "Baller",despite the incessant fhuqking Brokedick Wine,which is a rather hilarious Dichotomy(Google it). Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' never got the Email,that stipulated I gotta condone fhuqking STUPIDITY? So I reckon I don't and likely never will. Though on the "bright side",you've got your VERY Tender Feelers and the unfair "advantage",that your STUPIDITY is no "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and I find your High Pitched Whining Vagina Monologue rather soothing.

As an aside,how far does one "threw" a History,you AMAZINGLY Inept Drooling Dumbfhuqk? I mean "Baller"/Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
boobie,

I am VERY "surprised",to hear about your "living" vicariously,despite it being the ONLY fhuqking thing you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Happy to hear that now "Magically" you are a "Baller",despite the incessant fhuqking Brokedick Wine,which is a rather hilarious Dichotomy(Google it). Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

I musta' never got the Email,that stipulated I gotta condone fhuqking STUPIDITY? So I reckon I don't and likely never will. Though on the "bright side",you've got your VERY Tender Feelers and the unfair "advantage",that your STUPIDITY is no "Act". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and I find your High Pitched Whining Vagina Monologue rather soothing.

As an aside,how far does one "threw" a History,you AMAZINGLY Inept Drooling Dumbfhuqk? I mean "Baller"/Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Hint.

Another unintelligible post.The English language was not in your wheel house I assume?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

Cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll go "threw" them...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rather fhuqking HILARIOUS,how you THE Clueless Drooler starts a Thread with scope questions,then "Magically" can give "answers". Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for such Delusions.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm sitting here today relaxing after catching more than a couple of king's in the last couple of days. I was thinking that maybe we should play a game. We could pick one of Big Sticks longer tirades and see who can find the most grammatical mistakes in it.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
NcStar customer service Stick speaking..............

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 14Homer
I'm sitting here today relaxing after catching more than a couple of king's in the last couple of days. I was thinking that maybe we should play a game. We could pick one of Big Sticks longer tirades and see who can find the most grammatical mistakes in it.
Been on this planet for 63 years he rates right up there with one of the biggest NUT JOBS I have ever encountered.I feel sorry for his family,friends if he has any and co-workers.He definitely wins the FRUIT LOOP AWARD..

Last edited by coobie; 10/17/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gomer,

I'm not much fun to play word games with,if only because my Engleesh is without Pier and haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to try...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is always a nice touch,for you to add to your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Pardon my breaking trail with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation,as you flap your trembling Fairy Wings and try to keep pace. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltard.

Hint.

Rickety,

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles,which is why you suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

I find it fhuqking HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you feel compelled to "reveal" that besides being an INCREDIBLY sloooowww "learner",that you are also a Whining Brokedick Crying Karen,like none of that is WELL known...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your Drooling heart,you CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk.

Hint.

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Gomer,

I'm not much fun to play word games with,if only because my Engleesh is without Pier and haven't the "means","abilities" or "comprehension" to try...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is always a nice touch,for you to add to your amazingly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities. Pardon my breaking trail with Lexicon,Phraseology and Punctuation,as you flap your trembling Fairy Wings and try to keep pace. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying,you CLUELESS Fhuqking Drooltard.

Hint.

Rickety,

There's NOTHING fhuqking funnier,than a Texan trying to "talk" rifles,which is why you suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

boobie,

I find it fhuqking HILARIOUSLY fascinating,that you feel compelled to "reveal" that besides being an INCREDIBLY sloooowww "learner",that you are also a Whining Brokedick Crying Karen,like none of that is WELL known...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M3 3.5-10x. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your Drooling heart,you CLUELESS Dumbfhuqk.

Hint.

Take 2 PROZAC 3 Shots of JACK DANIELS call your doctor in the morning.Who is the round head QUEER in the picture you at age 13? LAFFIN

Last edited by coobie; 10/17/20.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
boobie,

The only thing that would be funnier than your Toxicology Report,is your Bank Statement...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are powerless in the refrain of your Homoerotic Fascinations. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold VX3 3.5-10x Tapered Turret with A/O. At least you can "afford" to read about it and look at pics! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
boobie,

The only thing that would be funnier than your Toxicology Report,is your Bank Statement...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are powerless in the refrain of your Homoerotic Fascinations. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you can say you've seen a Reupold VX3 3.5-10x Tapered Turret with A/O. At least you can "afford" to read about it and look at pics! Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Nice pin dick deer.Is that George Patton in this pic ?? My god you make me laugh with all of your STUPID PICS.Keep them coming great Saturday night entertainment.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
#SmallPeckerwoodSyndrome

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
C
coobie Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by BobBrown
#SmallPeckerwoodSyndrome

Funny chit..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Boob,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

boobie,

You are welcome to bask in the glow of your Homoerotic Fascinations and pardon your inability to purchase a camera within your version of "life",let alone ever seeing anything that rated same...you 'lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nobody is guessing how you rate Handicapped Parking. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,for Lying even to yourself.

Hint.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1badf350, 257 roberts, 16penny, 1234, 160user, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 1,978 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,887
Posts18,497,882
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.