-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The outcome is impossible to guess. I read messages on the Liberal Gun Club Forum. Them liberal folks living in red or purple zones are going to wait for hours to vote in person making sure their vote is counted. One thing is for sure, this will be record turnout election for USA.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ISRO
I am often worried about the lack of concern or even fact checking the average American even does anymore?

Seems like facts do not matter to most, nor does it drive their opinion.

So here's the problem: the so-called fact-checkers are themselves rigged. There is no independent source of truth. You can easily go find someone to say what you want to hear, but everyone claims to be unbiased, especially the most biased, so there is no trustworthy source. NONE. The news outlets are simply part of the propaganda machines now, some left, some right, none unbiased. Social media is worse. Truth was a casualty long, long ago.

Don't expect me to accept your biased version of "truth." I don't expect you to accept mine. I am a bit closer, a bit more objective, than you could ever hope to be, but then, I expect you feel the same about yourself. So here we are.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The 'fact checkers' (propagandists) had it all wrong re Trumps 'collusion', etc. It wasn't a problem.

It's all horse$hit, just pick your flavor.

Again I defer to my own instinct and common sense.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
One of the comments I gleaned from Fox.

Hi, my name is Joe biden. I sincerely hope that you have voted for me as planned before the evidence came out. It is not my fault. Hunter was supposed to break the hard drive up with a hammer. You know, like Hillary taught us. Can't trust that kid to do anything right.
Anyway folks remember vote early and vote often.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
The 'fact checkers' (propagandists) had it all wrong re Trumps 'collusion', etc. It wasn't a problem.

Agreed....the key is absolutely like you stated.... "defer to my own instinct and common sense"....As almost all the entire media outlets are all corrupt and paid liars.

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B2

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Agreed....the key is absolutely like you stated.... "defer to my own instinct and common sense"....As almost all the entire media outlets are all corrupt and paid liars.

I would have a hard time disagreeing

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by ISRO
I am often worried about the lack of concern or even fact checking the average American even does anymore?

Seems like facts do not matter to most, nor does it drive their opinion.

So here's the problem: the so-called fact-checkers are themselves rigged. There is no independent source of truth. You can easily go find someone to say what you want to hear, but everyone claims to be unbiased, especially the most biased, so there is no trustworthy source. NONE. The news outlets are simply part of the propaganda machines now, some left, some right, none unbiased. Social media is worse. Truth was a casualty long, long ago.

Don't expect me to accept your biased version of "truth." I don't expect you to accept mine. I am a bit closer, a bit more objective, than you could ever hope to be, but then, I expect you feel the same about yourself. So here we are.

Tom

What a farce, Trump and family are for sure the most investigated, abused first family and President ever. Wonder what we’d find if we applied true unbiased law enforcement and the same standards, investigations and scrutiny into Obama, Biden and Clinton. No one I’ve seen ever explicitly says or proves what crimes Trump has ever committed, the media simply gets horse schit and untruths leaked by Schiff, Schumer, Swalwell and others (Ohr, McCabe, Comey, Vindman, Yates, etc.) within the deep state government and they print it as truth and say it every night over and over and over. That is what we’ve seen for the last four years. There is no comparison in bias application since nationally ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, Facebook, Twitter and Google are all parroting and carping the same fake unsubstantiated crap. Very balanced and unbiased they are, what a total laugh.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 007FJ, 2500HD, 219DW, 10gaugeman, 66 invisible), 1,793 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,071
Posts18,521,675
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.