-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The election won’t result in civil war. Some tense moments? Maybe. Some localized violence? Possible.

Sam......

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Turn off the electricity, shut down the main thoroughfares, and kill the WiFi capability in the larger cities and we will see the libtards surrender. The metrosexuals can’t live without their WiFi. Country people can.

And may I gently inquire as to who is going to, "Turn off the electricity....etc.?"

Transformers, Deer rifles, Grid down

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The election won’t result in civil war. Some tense moments? Maybe. Some localized violence? Possible.

A lot of violence if T wins. A lot of "celebratory rioting" if B wins but not much from our side either way. No civil war, not even close.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Landslide for Trump? What's your definition? Electoral votes? Popular numbers? Number of states won?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Landslide for Trump? What's your definition? Electoral votes? Popular numbers? Number of states won?

I’m not sure you’re aware, but in the US we use what’s called an electoral college. Nothing else matters, even if msnbc try’s to convince you otherwise.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Well, I doubt the polls are actually representative of the country as a whole, but be that as it may, I can read a little other sign & in all the areas that I travel (mostly mid-west), Trump signs in yards more than double Biden signs..................so I'm saying that those polls show Trump to be favored.

I'm sure that's not likely the case in Oregon.

MM

AS Rush Limbaugh calls them, the "shy voter" will rule the day. It's that 9% who are "undecided". They have made up their mind but they aren't telling anyone. I certainly hope it's in Mr. Trumps favor. If not, he can always say "I gave you an option that Americans refused to take". And he will be right. That means we get to make the democrats lives absolutely miserable. It could be a lot of fun.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought I was the only one listening the podcast.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Without power the cell phone towers do not work.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Without power the cell phone towers do not work.

They would have to knock out every single one of them.
They all have back up generators that kick in when the power is out and the Remote sites have several systems to keep them running.
If they knocked out the main hubs it would shut down the system in those areas.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm ready to bust some caps.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes that is correct FS.

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
It's not enough for Trump to "WIN". He's got to win BIG. He's got to win big enough that the democrats can't come back and say "Hey we found an extra 50,000 votes which takes away the electoral college votes from XXX state." He's got to win big enough that even if they do 50,000 votes, Trump still has enough extra electoral college votes to continue to win. This isn't about the democrats stealing a seat in the house (as they've done before) or a governorship (as they've done before) this is about the public knowledge of what's going on. I figure he's got a 25% chance of winning by that much. Which means there's 75% chance things could get ugly. Democrats will do what ever, kill who ever, burndown what ever, whatever it takes, they want to steal this election. Your job is to get as many people out to vote as possible. It's critical.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Turn off the electricity, shut down the main thoroughfares, and kill the WiFi capability in the larger cities and we will see the libtards surrender. The metrosexuals can’t live without their WiFi. Country people can.

And may I gently inquire as to who is going to, "Turn off the electricity....etc.?"

And how will that benefit anyone? Take my grid down and I'm going to be pissed at whomever did it and my deer rifle will be pointed in their direction.

www.paracay.com

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C
Taking down the grid is simple and cheap. You need to wake up and figure things out.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I know I nor 100 or so Trump voters I have talked to recently have been called or polled in any way. You gotta take polls with a grain of salt....you think they really call "random" people? Kind of like the "undecided" voters at Dementia Joes last townhall.....like the woman who had prior admitted to being a biden supporter and married to a Dem lobbyist or whatever he is....If they do actually call random people how many actual Trump supporters do you know who would answer the phone, let alone answer the questions truthfully?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Borchardt

And how will that benefit anyone? Take my grid down and I'm going to be pissed at whomever did it and my deer rifle will be pointed in their direction.

Ha ha. Good one!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
I know I nor 100 or so Trump voters I have talked to recently have been called or polled in any way. You gotta take polls with a grain of salt....you think they really call "random" people? Kind of like the "undecided" voters at Dementia Joes last townhall.....like the woman who had prior admitted to being a biden supporter and married to a Dem lobbyist or whatever he is....If they do actually call random people how many actual Trump supporters do you know who would answer the phone, let alone answer the questions truthfully?

You have to realize that polling is a business and like all businesses pollsters are in the business of staying in business and making a profit. They make a profit by being successful which means accurately predicting the outcome of elections. If a polling business is never accurate how long do you think they will be in the business of polling before they are out of business?

Funny to me is how people believe in polls which support their candidate or position but are quick to denigrate polls which do not. Why is that? Just because you see a dozen Trump/Pence signs in your neighborhood (as in mine) and no Biden signs doesn't mean anything.

The problem for Trump is that NO poll shows him winning by even one vote let alone a landslide. I say mentally prepare for a disaster come November.

www.paracay.com

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The reason why the Federal government seems so powerful is because of the scale of relatively isolated conflicts. If you have riots in NYC, Seattle, Portland and Denver, let's say, they can squash that. If riots broke out in the top 100 cities in the county, it would overwhelm their resources and be too spread out. And if the local authorities lost control at the same time, people would start taking matters into their own hands. Once that starts the chaos could spread a lot faster than people are probably willing to believe. All I can say is God damn the Left for bringing us to the point where this is even conceivable.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Hopefully it stays isolated to the problem children liberal cities.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everyone believes the fighting will be in the open. The fighting will be silent, in darkness, and selective.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 56 invisible), 2,785 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,616
Posts18,473,953
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.