Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

It's mind boggling how you still don't get it.

You might want to understand and study up the concept of conservatism.

Hint: It means IDGAF what you think, and you DAMN SURE should not GAF about my life.

I do me, you do you.

You and most here sound like a liberal more every day, so fuggin' concerned about everyone else.

GFY.

I hunt, vote conservative, shoot, and raise my kids to do the same. Who the hell are you to question how I live my life?

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by duck911

"Decent conservatives" don't financially support an organization that condones disrespect to the flag and anthem.

"Decent conservatives" **NEVER** question the free will of law abiding citizens and how they operate their lives, or spend their money.

"Conservatives" here might be the most judgmental azzhats I have ever come across in my life.

Questioning how I spend a Monday night is patently UNconservative.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

GFY!

I’m with you, you have the freedom to do what you want. Ain’t questioning your right, just the quality of your decisions.

And I have that right, right?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Hint: It means IDGAF what you think, and you DAMN SURE should not GAF about my life.

I do me, you do you.

You and most here sound like a liberal more every day, so fuggin' concerned about everyone else.

GFY.

I hunt, vote conservative, shoot, and raise my kids to do the same. Who the hell are you to question how I live my life?

Exactly. If you want to support an organization that supports and gives money to Black Lives Matter its your business.

Last edited by RJY66; 10/20/20.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sycamore
31-3 with 5 mins left in the 4th!

You still watching that shyt??

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66

I do me, you do you.

GFY.

Exactly. If you want to support an organization that supports and gives money to Black Lives Matter its your business.

No, it isn't. It's everybody's business. You're helping to kill our country, you dumb fugks.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I do me, you do you.

GFY.

Duck,

I could feel your lip quivering and see the tears forming in your eyes as I read this.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Morewood
I haven't watched two minutes of NFL football this year after decades of faithful but this clip came across my newsfeed. WTF, Aikman?

Either drunk or busy grabbing one another under the table. Possibly both.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Well if it isn't DUK SUK 911 LOL

Have another Keystone Light, dumbazz.

Isn’t that the beer where you guzzled one then threw up all over your wife?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
So Aikmen is a Cryboy, liberal and azzhole! Who knew?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by broomd
What's N F L mean?

Poor cuck of death

So why are aren’t the multimillionaire players forced to social distance and why aren’t they forced to wear masks at work sweating/ yelling/ spitting on each other spreading the deadly virus while other other hard working Americans who are barely surviving have to wear masks all day at work?

The angel /rapist/drug dealing fentanyl addict George Floyd is smiling down from heaven and really appreciates all your brave online virtue signaling and social justice work Cuck of death

Last edited by ribka; 10/20/20.
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sako76
So Aikmen is a Cryboy, liberal and azzhole! Who knew?

Sure sounds like it. I don’t think anyone is surprised about Joe Buck, that guy has always been a tool.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Sycamore
31-3 with 5 mins left in the 4th!

Spare us the details..... punk.

Funny how the conservative platform is "live and let live" but so many azzhats here attack other decent conservatives for such petty chit.

Grow the fugg up and act like a conservative.

You're not a "decent conservative." You're a BLM-supporting dumbass.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"Decent conservatives" don't financially support an organization that condones disrespect to the flag and anthem.

"Decent conservatives" **NEVER** question the free will of law abiding citizens and how they operate their lives, or spend their money.

GFY!

What a load of pompous azz bullschit.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Unlike some of my fellow Campfire members who are just frustrated, and despite my better judgement of the probable futility of this, I'm going to attempt to explain this to you one last time.

Several people here were lifelong NFL fans. They tuned into the games every single week. They tolerated the players' antics, they tolerated the drug use, they tolerated the rhetoric and continued to watch. They financially supported the organization through their viewership, buying the merchandise, wearing their T-shirts and their loyalty to a favorite team.

As soon as they decided to disrespect the flag and the anthem, they crossed a line that you cannot come back from. 100s of thousands of great Americans died for what that flag and anthem represent, some of whom we knew and served with, and will never see again. Some of them died right in front of our eyes. Their families will never have a husband or father ever again in their lives. And the fact that the NFL organization condoned the behavior and condoned embracing other hate America groups like BLM, was just icing on the cake.

Those people have taken a stand on principle to not tolerate or support and organization that not only allows this behavior but almost encourages it. You have chosen not to follow suit, and that's your choice. But we don't have to like it.

You throw the term conservative around left and right and insist that anyone who has chosen a different path than you cannot possibly be a conservative. But you couldn't be farther from the truth. The fact of the matter is you are not a conservative at all. You are a tolerant pacifist, plain and simple. According to you, people are not only not allowed to take another course of action, they are not allowed to voice dissent if they disagree with you, and still be a conservative.

You, in fact, are the one being intolerant of other peoples' position. This death of outrage on certain issues is exactly why our society has become so screwed up. And you are part of that problem. You have made a choice that your mindless entertainment is more important than taking a dissenting stand on this issue. It's your choice. But it's also our choice to disagree with your choice and voice our opinion to that effect.

Embrace your decision but don't sit there, wrapped in your warm comfy blanket of some kind of warped sense of self righteousness and condescension and act like everyone else is somehow defective.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

GFY!

This idiot is amazing, isn't he?

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RJY66

I do me, you do you.

GFY.

No, it isn't. It's everybody's business. You're helping to kill our country, you dumb fugks.

I do me, you do you.

GFY.

As long as you keep sucking that Live Let Live tit. You're just working for the Communists.

Wake the fugk up!

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I won a hundred because the cards beat down the boys.🤣

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

GFY!

This idiot is amazing, isn't he?

These are terrorists worshipped and funded by the NFL and the useful constitution hating morons like cuck911

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Heard Andy Dalton ( red on the noodle, like a peter on a poodle) reffered too as "The Red Rifle".

More like a Daisy Red Ryder with no sights, rusty smooth bore barrel, and a worn out spring.....

laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
OutlawPatriot's reply to the duck was spot on, very well said sir.

The media is trying to pump up the NFL also.
I listen to the radio driving into work and have noticed a couple of the stations talking them up after a game. Theses dj's never did this in previous years.
It's not just going over the score, they are have 2-3 min long conversations about the game and how good it was.
Even the women dj's are in the conversation even tho they know nothing about football.
I would say this is being directed by the station owners, which in most cases is a corp. that owns a bunch of stations.
I change to a different station when they do that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 16penny, 260Remguy, 48 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.