Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Call Fauci and other “medical experts”,,,,,Idiots,,,yesterday?

It’s his to lose.

IF he did indeed do so, he’s set his own trap. Couldn’t he have controlled himself on this until after the elections?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
'Experts'......highly questionable, deep state lackeys? absolutely, I'd not worry.

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by gunner500
'Experts'......highly questionable, deep state lackeys? absolutely, I'd not worry.

You better worry.

The democrats will play up the dead count and the mitigation steps Trump has taken on the matter.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ultimately, they are idiots. Not because they believe all the COVID stuff...they don't. They are idiots because they are shills for the big boys who have already lost the war regardless of how many battles they win. Fight the good fight. Rejoice in wins and don't worry about losses because the war is already won and has been since Calvary.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You better worry.

The democrats will play up the dead count and the mitigation steps Trump has taken on the matter.
Toot...the Dem's owners also own the MSM. They will spin the positive into the negative and vice-versa, ignoring any positives that can't be spun. Trump's biggest asset is the truth telling he's engaged in with the average American. He's like Tony Montana. He always tells the truth, even when he lies.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Trump is kicking ass at the rallies!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I heard him call Fauci a "disaster".
Expect a media blitz to focus on this and climate change.
Biden for sale, has been buried.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I think a lot of people agree with Trump on the matter. At any rate it's not gonna change anyone's vote at this point.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by erikj

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots “.

He then later singled out Fauci as a disaster.

That’s what was said.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

You better worry.

Toot, what EE said, all good, no harm done.

Trump Won!
IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I think he said the nation has covid fatigue or something such. I agree, everyone is sick of this $hit and all the inflated efforts to jack numbers by toe tagging every damn death possible with "covid" and then politically weaponizing the jacked up death toll.

He's right, everyone is sick of it. We're seeing record turnouts in states with early voting and I think it's because people are tired of this $hit.

Something clever here.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

You better worry.

Toot...the Dem's owners also own the MSM. They will spin the positive into the negative and vice-versa, ignoring any positives that can't be spun. Trump's biggest asset is the truth telling he's engaged in with the average American. He's like Tony Montana. He always tells the truth, even when he lies.

Oh yeah, “WE” all know know who owns the msm all too well.

Trump’s biggest liability is his mouth being engaged before the brain has analyzed. One year ago,,,no problem. Days before the elections, big problem. The public has a very short memory span.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I think he said the nation has covid fatigue or something such. I agree, everyone is sick of this $hit and all the inflated efforts to jack numbers by toe tagging every damn death possible with "covid" and then politically weaponizing the jacked up death toll.

He's right, everyone is sick of it. We're seeing record turnouts in states with early voting and I think it's because people are tired of this $hit.

Read what I quoted Trump as saying.

It’s not something such.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N

It’s not something such.

It's just a little TDS fuel. Not going to actually hurt him, because I think many will agree with what he said.

Something clever here.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I cringe when he does stuff like this. His supporters will vote for him no matter what but others will be turned off. Nothing can be gained, and much lost, by criticizing Arnold Scharzenegger (who took over Trump's old TV show), disparaging McCain's war record, accusing Ted Cruz's father of being in on the Kennedy assassination, and badmouthing Romney's 2012 campaign.

There's an old saying: "People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." The people at his rallies are already sold on Trump. He needs to get suburban women to vote for him.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

It’s not something such.

It's just a little TDS fuel. Not going to actually hurt him, because I think many will agree with what he said.

This one will be played pretty hard.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

And that spells Trump in a LANDSLIDE!!!!!

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O

Sometimes landslides bury the wrong people.

Read what Indy said.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G

Sometimes landslides bury the wrong people.

Read what Indy said.

Got it, but, the three months after a Trump win will tell the Paul Harvey.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by erikj

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots “.

He then later singled out Fauci as a disaster.

That’s what was said.

And you'r getting all excited about the media spin? Who hasn't made up their mind about Trump long before now that will still vote? Nobody.

Media will have outrageous quote after outrageous quote for the next 2 weeks. Along with B"Biden ahead by 15 points" and other ridiculous stuff.

This will make the Dems all happy that they are getting their licks on Trump....until the votes are in. If we were to believe the polls, Biden would win by a margin equal to FDR over Hoover in 1932. If that were the case, where is the overwelming enthusiasm for the next king?

Biden would be in for an Obama type victory over McCain. Remember the crowds for Obama? You'd have thought Black Jesus had showed up. Obama was going to save the Dems and the country. Not ONE Democrat sees Joe Biden as their Messiah. Relax. The Left is doing a good job of keepiing your blood pressure up. Their tactics are effective on you.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (22kHornet, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 222ND, 36 invisible), 2,797 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,648
Posts18,533,810
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.