Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
I always proclaim opiate addicts as national treasures as well... lmao...

Changed my mind. You're an idiot troll.

Last edited by hatari; 10/20/20. Reason: exposing idiot troll

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by SPQR70AD

a druggie as well as a draft dodger and married 4 times. rush made 25-35 million a year telling people what they already know. pelosi lied...schumer is a liberal....feminists hate men... the press hates the GOP.... LGBTQ hates straight people. he also played a major role in destroying Perot and Pat buchanan while pushing RINO's like dole mc cain the bushes romney on the people voting GOP. he is an actor and I say he has joined the deep state years ago

Funny how these threads bring the little liberal cunnies out of the woodworks.

todays conservatives like limbaugh would have been rightly called communists 50 years ago with their 28 trillion dollar deficits anti racist crusades NSA homoland security TSA multi trillion dollar police / spying state trillions spent on wars for israel wide open borders for non whites only. limbaugh and all the others would have been to liberal to be allowed in the democrat party in the 50's

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

todays conservatives like limbaugh would have been rightly called communists 50 years ago with their 28 trillion dollar deficits anti racist crusades NSA homoland security TSA multi trillion dollar police / spying state trillions spent on wars for israel wide open borders for non whites only. limbaugh and all the others would have been to liberal to be allowed in the democrat party in the 50's

You are a complete, blithering idiot.

From what you post here, the only man that measures up to your standards was Hitler.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

a druggie as well as a draft dodger and married 4 times. rush made 25-35 million a year telling people what they already know. pelosi lied...schumer is a liberal....feminists hate men... the press hates the GOP.... LGBTQ hates straight people. he also played a major role in destroying Perot and Pat buchanan while pushing RINO's like dole mc cain the bushes romney on the people voting GOP. he is an actor and I say he has joined the deep state years ago

I agree, there a poster even admitting to crying when he heard the news on the druggie who dodged vietnam due to an azz cyst... that went on to prove hes anti christian by not being able to uphold the “till death do us part” oath, then being addicted to pain pills...

National treasure indeed! Libs should love this jackass hahaha

I bet Keith Olberman is right up your alley. [bleep]----Tard that you are.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

From what you post here, the only man that measures up to your standards was Hitler.

that is the only thing you have been right about. limbaugh destroyed Ross Perot who woulda done something about the deficits and mainly offshoring manufacturing. he riuned Pat Buchanan who in the early 90's predicted the intentional browning of the country and that we would be fighting multi trillion dollar wars for pissrael. they were real conservatives and rush destroyed them under orders from the deep state

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Calling him a blithering idiot is an insult to blithering idiots...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I agree, there a poster even admitting to crying when he heard the news on the druggie who dodged vietnam due to an azz cyst... that went on to prove hes anti christian by not being able to uphold the “till death do us part” oath, then being addicted to pain pills...

National treasure indeed! Libs should love this jackass hahaha

I bet Keith Olberman is right up your alley. [bleep]----Tard that you are.

no keith olberman is right up laura ingrahams dress another fake "conservative" being they were dating for a while. Laura honey also dated the democrat torrecelli and the feces faced indian street shi tter dinesh d souza who said Andrew Jackson one of the greatest americans that ever lived and the best president should have his statues taken down. the fake right media darlings are actors and in it for the money. any real conservative is either destroyed by them and the media

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Calling him a blithering idiot is an insult to blithering idiots...

I presented pure facts and all you can do is get emotional like a woman on the rag that cant find her lipstick tube

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you schidtheads find another thread to troll?

Jesus Christ.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[
I presented pure facts

lol...The train for KOOK-A-MANGA leaves in an hour. Be on it

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

that is the only thing you have been right about.

This tells everyone all they need to know about you.

I wonder how Rick feels about having a Nazi White Supremacist posting poison on his website for the world to see?

Maybe he'll do as all the other websites you post on has done, and ban your sorry ass.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[
I presented pure facts

lol...The train for KOOK-A-MANGA leaves in an hour. Be on it

train leaves for the failed narco state messico. be on it
so far none of you "conservatives" have shown what I stated to be wrong

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If you don't quote them, I don't see what they say.

All I see is:
*** You are ignoring this user ***

Last edited by Snyper; 10/20/20.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

I wonder how Rick feels about having a Nazi White Supremacist posting poison on his website for the world to see?

Maybe he'll do as all the other websites you post on has done, and ban your sorry ass.

I agree, Bristoe, Jag and the vast majority of the members here should be banned for being Nazi White Supremacists...

Mirror mirror on the wall, why is Rockinbbar the most retarded of them all...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

so you have been following me like a groupie. sorry if I am not part of the suicidal "conservative" group you are in. The US has turned into a giant Jonestown and I am not drinking the kool aid
after the war Gen Patton figured out we fought the wrong people. that does not make him a Nazi but he knew the communists were the real enemy

Last edited by SPQR70AD; 10/20/20.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

That's mighty fine talk from a dumb high school dropout.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
so you have been following me like a groupie.

Ummm... No, Fuggwad.

I started this thread. You followed me here.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
so you have been following me like a groupie.

Ummm... No, Fuggwad.

I started this thread. You followed me here.

So much for his "facts" . lol

SPQR70AD. You are so transparent it's laughable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Might be time for you to jump into your time machine and go back to 1950s Mayberry with Andy and Barney. The world has moved on without you I'm afraid. You don't have to like it, but it's time to face up to it.

The 1950s are almost 3/4 of century ago. That would be about the same as my dad yearning for days of post Civil War Expansion in the West. You know what? My grandad used to talk like you. World wasn't worth a schidt anymore, nobody was conservative, Jews ruined everything. Of course, he was born before WW 1 and was bitching about these things back in the 1950s and 60s himself. Said that America had gone to pot then, during the great post WW 2 era of American expansion and economic and political dominance. He couldn't see the greatness that happening as America went from a 2nd rate power in his youth to the dominant Superpower in the world.

Want to know why I loved Reagan? Optimism! Reagan was convinced that America's greatest days were ahead, not behind. He was right, and Jimmy Carter was wrong. Just as Obama told us jobs were gone forever and 5-6% unemployment was the new normal. Trump not only told us the best was yet to come, economically he proved it. Only the China virus slowed it down.

Sorry, not buying into your pessimism. You have become another old timer yearning for the days of his youth.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Another, important and quality thread down the schitter.

Like all the rest, where we feed the trolls, this will not recover, it will remain as it is now lost and useless.

Don’t feed the trolls.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/20/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (1lessdog, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 60 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,549
Posts18,472,957
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.