Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

No, armed insurrection or any other insurrection is not at all likely from a people so cowed they gladly wear masks at the order of Government.

There are hills I am willing to die on. A mask isn't one of them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

No, armed insurrection or any other insurrection is not at all likely from a people so cowed they gladly wear masks at the order of Government.

There are hills I am willing to die on. A mask isn't one of them.

I sure won't be forced to wear a face diaper against my will though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
you guys need to stop with all the civil war BS. It's complete lunacy and sounds even more idiotic that the lefts antifa crowd. You're giving gun owners a bad name and providing fodder for the left.You either need to get back on your meds or realize you're being baited to say stupid stuff.

At worst there will be small pockets of unrest from the liberal give me free stuff crowd which will just lose them more supporters. Of course I have no problem with you protecting you and yours (in a legal manner) should that come to your front door. But wide spread violence- give me a break. If Trump wins he will have the freedom to step in where needed or where the democrat local gov't wont- oregon etc. If trump loses the good people of this country aren't going to go around looting and burning.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by elkmtb
you guys need to stop with all the civil war BS. It's complete lunacy and sounds even more idiotic that the lefts antifa crowd. You're giving gun owners a bad name and providing fodder for the left.You either need to get back on your meds or realize you're being baited to say stupid stuff.

At worst there will be small pockets of unrest from the liberal give me free stuff crowd which will just lose them more supporters. Of course I have no problem with you protecting you and yours (in a legal manner) should that come to your front door. But wide spread violence- give me a break. If Trump wins he will have the freedom to step in where needed or where the democrat local gov't wont- oregon etc. If trump loses the good people of this country aren't going to go around looting and burning.

STFU. You suck as a "voice of reason". The entire government is corrupt and criminal, the entire law-enforcement community has "taken the ticket" too. Governments are now in cahoots with huge corporations and NGO's to destroy everything that the Enlightenment built. Maybe you should listen more and pronounce less.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

F U C K YOU!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Why do you think we even have a 2nd Amendment?

Our founding fathers wrote that into our Constitution because we had been at war with a tyrannical govt. Not because they wanted to have venison for supper!

If it hurts your pussy too much to consider all possibilities, then perhaps you should go back to the kiddie pool.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

You need to find a set. The system has been subverted by the radical globalists and the election charade appears to have finally reached its breaking point. It is very possible that bloodshed will be required to preserve what little remains of individual liberty in the US. I don't give a damn about "providing fodder for the left". The radical left is arming up and needs to be viewed as yet another potential adversary. It's time to stop playing by the establishment's rules; the game is rigged against us and the best course of action is to knock the table over.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I would not worry about most of these guys. As soon as they realize that civil war means no social security and or pension cheks they will come down off the high hoarse. Just like numerous retired high ranking military officials who spoke out against Donald Trump. They just want stable society and pension benefits. I would be concerned about People's Rights Network. I am sure the American agencies are paying close attention to what they are doing or planning.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Well said. But, if Trump wins I think there will more than "small pockets" of unrest. I would expect to see the usual democrat controlled cities ablaze and would not be surprised to see T let them burn.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Any one who thinks T will win in a landslide is delusional and just plain stupid. More likely the land will slide Biden's way.

I am worried, very worried and am preparing myself mentally for the disaster.

The only riots will be Biden supporters in celebration of his victory. Republicans don't riot. When was the last time anyone saw a Republican riot? Sure there will be a few nut cases who do a few stupid things, but large scale Antifa and BLM riots? Not a chance.

Trump has been down double digits in most polls since B was nominated. Now you can rant and rave all you want about pollsters but they are paid to be right whether or not they be democrat or Republican. You can BYSA they don't want a repeat of 2016. Can anyone show me any poll that says T will win in a landslide or even by one vote?

Is anyone stupid enough to bet that T will win in a landslide? I'll bet he won't.

Trump has had the power and majesty of the office for almost four years and still he trails "Sleepy" by 10+ points in the average of all polls.

The Wife and I just voted twice for Trump. Go thou and do likewise.

You just cannot cure a chronic case of the Dumbass...

Here's your 2016 prediction.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

There is no medication for the malody "Dumb Fugk".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm not making a prediction about this election, but if I were to make a prediction you all are free to predict what prediction I would make.

I simply posted a summary of all National polls on the state of the election as of this day. Argue with those polls, not me.

I am very happy, as I said, that my 2016 prediction was wrong.

As in 2016 If T wins The Wife and I be hosting a celebratory dinner for about 14-20 of our friends and Trump supporters at the 115 Broiler in Grants Pass. You can look it up.

www.paracay.com

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Media Bias / Fact Check--- FiveThirtyEight

...Funded by / Ownership

FiveThirtyEight is owned by ABC News, which in turn is owned by the Walt Disney Company. The website is funded through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, FiveThirtyEight is different from other polling sources in that they do not conduct the polls, but rather deeply analyze other polls and apply a strict methodology to determine accuracy. For example, Real Clear Politics simply takes the averages of all polls to come up with a score, whereas 538 uses weights on each individual poll based on demographics and much more. One can argue this is more accurate and 538’s early track record proved it was. However, in 2016 they gave President Trump a 29% chance of winning. This does not mean they were wrong, because they still had a 29% chance of being correct, but they clearly were not very close on this one with their methods.

538 also reports news on their website that tends to lean left, however, they have been criticized as being opposed to the progressive left. News articles typically utilize moderate to minimal loaded language such as this: How Amy Klobuchar Could Win The 2020 Democratic Nomination. This article relies on proper sourcing from the likes of ABC News, Monmouth University and Senate.gov. A review of news stories reveals a more positive tone toward the left such as this: Trump Is Wrong. When The Opposition Party Runs The House, The President Gets Investigated.

In general, 538 tends to stick to poll related news, but when discussing politics, they usually slightly favor the left through story selection and wording...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Polls are made by democrat liars, why believe them.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not making a prediction about this election, but if I were to make a prediction you all are free to predict what prediction I would make.

I simply posted a summary of all National polls on the state of the election as of this day. Argue with those polls, not me.

Too late dumbass. You already did. Or did you forget that?

Any one who thinks T will win in a landslide is delusional and just plain stupid. More likely the land will slide Biden's way.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Polls today are meant to influence people, not reflect the opinion of them.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
My prediction: Trump will be President in 2021. I hereby rescind all previous predictions. This prediction replaces all my other predictions and henceforth is the only prediction that should be attributed to me.

I reserve the right to make future predictions.

Last edited by Spanokopitas; 10/20/20. Reason: typo

www.paracay.com

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not a hill you are willing to die on.
But are there any so far ...........ever...........you were willing to fight on? A real fight? One in which you could actually loose something? Even one?

There is no such a thing as a temporary lapse in integrity.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jdunham

Would you believe a poll that said Trump was up ten points over B? Just asking?

www.paracay.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by szihn
Not a hill you are willing to die on.
But are there any so far ...........ever...........you were willing to fight on? A real fight? One in which you could actually loose something? Even one?

There is no such a thing as a temporary lapse in integrity.

I served 20 years in the armed forces. Care to share your CV with the crowd?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by jdunham

Would you believe a poll that said Trump was up ten points over B? Just asking?

Why would you believe a known and repeated liar, regardless of what he or she said? You are the one citing these "sources" that are not even dubious. They are simply propaganda, planned, created, and purchased.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,459 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.