Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Lindsey is owned by the globalists. When it's time to do it, Lindsey Graham will stab you in the back every time.

You must be a “ closet Democrat”.

Well he learned from the best, McCain was an excellent teacher.

And you Steve are too phoucing stupid to realize that at this point in time the importance of retaining his seat as a Republican who consistently has voted with the President is more urgent than what he has done in the past. I dont like him one bit, but he is better than a Dem in that seat!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by marktheshark
Lindsey is owned by the globalists. When it's time to do it, Lindsey Graham will stab you in the back every time.

And you Steve are too phoucing stupid to realize that at this point in time the importance of retaining his seat as a Republican who consistently has voted with the President is more urgent than what he has done in the past. I dont like him one bit, but he is better than a Dem in that seat!

Reading is fundamental you. should try it.

As I just posted, I am a lesser of two evils kind of guy and will always support the Republican even if I have to hold my nose to do you dumb f*ck.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/20/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
H
None of us here in SC like Graham, but we dislike him far less than former Podesta Group and Soros funded Jaime Harrison.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by HootieSC
None of us here in SC like Graham, but we dislike him far less than former Podesta Group and Soros funded Jaime Harrison.

What does the grape vine tell you Graham’ s chances are?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Reading is funhouses should try it.

As I just posted, I am a lesser of two evils kind of guy and will always support the Republican even if I have to hold my nose to do you dumb f*ck.

If you were as smart as you claim you wouldnt be constantly whining about and bashing Republicans, especially the Trump administration, leading up to the most important election of our lifetimes!

You say you are a lesser of two evils kinda guy and support Republicans....well than why the phouc are all your posts whining about the "evils" of and casting doom and gloom on Trump and the Republicans????

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Reading is funhouses should try it.

If you were as smart as you claim you wouldnt be constantly whining about and bashing Republicans, especially the Trump administration, leading up to the most important election of our lifetimes!

You say you are a lesser of two evils kinda guy and support Republicans....well than why the phouc are all your posts whining about the "evils" of and casting doom and gloom on Trump and the Republicans????

The Trump Administration is filled with deep state loyalists. Many were fired, Mattis, Kelly, Bolton, Coats, Sessions, McMasters, just to name a few,

Because they weaseled their way into his administration, or are Obams holdovers is reason enough to question their actions and their motives.

Take FBI director Wray for example, He has been obstruction justice, hiding evidence that could have stopped the impeachment debacle , Since day one, yet because he happens to be a member of the a Trump Administration he should get a pass.

Horse Hockey, not only should he NOT get a pass, he should be fired for insubordination at the very least.

You go ahead, you look the other way when members of Congress like Graham and members of the Trump Administration like Wray work to not only stop the a Trump agenda, but work to remove him from office.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Graham's had some really pivotal moments but I don't trust him overall and think, in the end, he's only in this for himself. That being said, you need to get out and vote for him if you can because he's the best option we have right now. Politicians like Graham need to be booted in a future primary and replaced with a real conservative. When a "R" is running against a "D" is not the time to teach him or anyone else a lesson.

Disgusted as I am with Gramnesty, he has been working with Trump and few surprise votes. Regardless we don't need another democrat in the Senate. You win wars by picking your battles. Getting rid of an R and accepting a D is not a win in any stretch of the imagination.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Morewood
Remember how he was going to "get to the bottom" of all the corruption and lies in Washington DC? The Kavanaugh debacle?
"Stay tuned" he keeps saying but doesn't do chit. Maria Bartiromo is on to his bullchit.

All talk and no action from a lifelong corrupt politician. Lindsey is swamp.

Exactly why he is going to lose in November,

Is your “paste” button broken? Lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
He’s pissed because he is going to lose in November.

According to some, he is behind in the polls and the reason is his constituents are fed up with his promise the moon and then do Nothing way of running the Senate Judiciary committee.

He’s only got two weeks left to fool his constituents into believing he is Mad As Hell and Not Going to Take It Anymore.

He hasn't done schit and should be held accountable. He's talked a good game on Faux ad nauseum, but he's never done anything to make the liberal elites pay for their high crimes.

Another closet Democrat.

Yeah right. You dumb fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The fact that there’s a chance that Graham is in danger of losing as a Republican in South Carolina tells you all you need to know about Graham. I wish the Republicans had a larger majority and could afford to stand back and watch him go down. Unfortunately if he loses it would almost assure the loss of the senate majority. We need republicans to hold their nose and vote for the sack of chit.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

According to some, he is behind in the polls and the reason is his constituents are fed up with his promise the moon and then do Nothing way of running the Senate Judiciary committee.

He’s only got two weeks left to fool his constituents into believing he is Mad As Hell and Not Going to Take It Anymore.

He hasn't done schit and should be held accountable. He's talked a good game on Faux ad nauseum, but he's never done anything to make the liberal elites pay for their high crimes.

Another closet Democrat.

LOL

I was attempting to make a funny directed towards marktheshark who accused me of being a closet a Democrat for criticizing Graham.

Guess it didn’t work so good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Another closet Democrat.

LOL

I was attempting to make a funny directed towards marktheshark who accused me of being a closet a Democrat for criticizing Graham.

Ok.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Another closet Democrat.

LOL

Ok.

No harm done. I'm about the farthest thing from a liberal on this board.

I have no idea how somebody could be called a Democrat because they criticize Graham.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Graham's had some really pivotal moments but I don't trust him overall and think, in the end, he's only in this for himself. That being said, you need to get out and vote for him if you can because he's the best option we have right now. Politicians like Graham need to be booted in a future primary and replaced with a real conservative. When a "R" is running against a "D" is not the time to teach him or anyone else a lesson.

Not a Lindsay fan, by for Christ sakes, we need an R in that seat. Don’t let him lose to a D. As said above, dump him at a more strategic time.

Well said and I agree with you. Can't afford to lose a seat, not now.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As others have said he is the lesser of 2 evils.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Another closet Democrat.

LOL

Ok.

No harm done. I'm about the farthest thing from a liberal on this board.

I have no idea how somebody could be called a Democrat because they criticize Graham.

I’m right behind you then.

I have gone so far as refuse to associate with long time friends, even life long friends that support liberalism and Democrat candidates.

H
H
Originally Posted by HootieSC

What does the grape vine tell you Graham’ s chances are?

He's supposedly still leading in the polls, but of course, we know how polls are though the discrepancy usually leans in the left's favor. If you want to know what Graham is up against though(besides him just being himself), Jaime Harrison has raised about 100 million dollars. That's right, close to $100 million to flip a seat in South Carolina. That money damn ain't sure coming from this state, just think of the types of people who are pouring that kind of cash into this race. It's basically a war being fought at a grass roots level across this whole country with the likes of Soros buying all of these low level prosecutors and political seats.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jjenkins
I live in SC and Flimsy Graham sucks but not as bad as a Democrat.

This. We need to keep the senate.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jjenkins
I live in SC and Flimsy Graham sucks but not as bad as a Democrat.

This. We need to keep the senate.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He was one of the people that mockingly said Trump would never be president.

Prolly because he was McCain’s sidekick and he was part of the plot to bring the phony dossier into public view.

McCain was working with the UK, and others to stop Donald Trump from being elected. The “insurance plan” .

Graham and NcCain were joined at the hip, imagine Lisa’s surprise when Donald Trump won.

Steve all you fuggin do is whine, bytch and complain about Republicans and associated doom and gloom......just come out already and say you're a closet Democrat.

I take it that support the way Lisa Graham has run the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The way he appears on tv and talk radio, talking tuff on how he is going to subpoena witnesses and “get to the bottom of this” only to do nothin, then appear on tv and talk radio a few weeks later repeating the same.

Supporting Graham and his actions over the last 4 years would make YOU the closet Demicrat.

Im not supporting Graham......I was commenting that EVERY one of your posts is whining about Trump, someone in his administration, some other Republican or some doom and gloom regarding the upcoming election.....its gotten old real quick. Many others here have called you out on the same thing. If you cant find or acknowledge ANY positives out of the Trump presidency so far please feel free to vote for Dementia Joe....you might find his administration more to your liking!

Truth

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Truth

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 1,894 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,754
Posts18,495,443
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.